Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4000 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #35356
alisia lycide

I'm attempting to make Ramen right now. =O I'm impatiently waiting for the water to boil... hopefully it turns out ok. After I tackle that, it's time to try and make my chakram!

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...atch/?ALLSTEPS
alisia lycide is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #35357
cupofjasmine
felidaepounce

Studying for my Cosmetology final that I have to take on Thursday. Yay, 26 chapters to study in 2 days -_- also, I was offered to do an article on the basics of makeup for Love Cosplay Magazine
cupofjasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #35358
smoreface

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupofjasmine View Post
Studying for my Cosmetology final that I have to take on Thursday. Yay, 26 chapters to study in 2 days -_- also, I was offered to do an article on the basics of makeup for Love Cosplay Magazine
Congratulations!! : D
Unread 01-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #35359
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Hiding in the library at school. Doing English Homework. All I ever seem to be doing lately is English Homework.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 11:14 AM   #35360
4wheel
Supporter to all Players

Ouch, good luck with that.

Also, I've been up all night. My, oh my. I'm feeling quite exhausted.

Megacon or Metrocon... decisions, decisions.

PSN:MH4wheel
4wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #35361
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Mom texts me - The toilet was making this weird high pitched sound that stopped after she flushed it. I say air in the pipes. She says maybe the flapper. i google it. Most likely cause? Flapper didn't close completely, letting air into the pipe. Or ghosts.

I love google.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 01-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #35362
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Hiking in a short while. My boyfriend has never had a chickadee eat out of his hand, and it's high time that got remedied. Plus we both need exercise something awful. I need to exercise eight hours this week to catch up on the amount I've missed for the last two weeks.

But the weather looks rather shitty, so wish me luck that I stay dry and not too cold. Especially when you're trying to lure chickadees; you essentially have to stand stock-still for an indeterminate amount of time.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #35363
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Hiking in a short while. My boyfriend has never had a chickadee eat out of his hand, and it's high time that got remedied. Plus we both need exercise something awful. I need to exercise eight hours this week to catch up on the amount I've missed for the last two weeks.

But the weather looks rather shitty, so wish me luck that I stay dry and not too cold. Especially when you're trying to lure chickadees; you essentially have to stand stock-still for an indeterminate amount of time.

*sends you some of my weather* It's 52 degrees here! (Fahrenheit. Which I think is 11ish Celsius?) Usually, its maybe 30. Maybe. Last year we were probably getting snow.
Its amazing. Too bad campus is practically flooded from all the snow melting. I'm glad I wore my boots.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 01-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #35364
ShadowDrac
Sky Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post

I want to go too! This sounds like a lot of fun. -needs to get out of the house for exercise too-

So, second day of classes, first day for another set of them. I'm taking a theatre class this semester for non-majors. We have to act. I will make them weep with my nonexistent talent! Fufufufu! Actually, I'm terrified. I hate getting in front of people. But I have to take it, if I do end up minoring in theatre. Which I might. Can you continue taking minor classes after graduation for a major? I doubt it, but I just thought I'd ask.
Unread 01-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #35365
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I cried when Paarthurnax bid me farewell at the Throat of the World.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #35366
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Dude. Some lady told The Saint that he had to kill Paarthurnax. He didn't want to so now he's playing Oblivion.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #35367
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

Wow... this one girl certainly knows how to hide her form... Looking at her head on when I was working with her, I wouldn't have known...
---
Planned Cosplay 2014 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Pegasus God Cloth - Silver [Saint Seiya]
ACen?: Sat?
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #35368
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Dude. Some lady told The Saint that he had to kill Paarthurnax. He didn't want to so now he's playing Oblivion.

SPOILER: (highlight to read)

Delphine and Mr.Oldy Pants.

You don't actually have to do so. And I didn't. Because screw those two turd-burglars. You have the option to tell the grey-beards about the Blades bloodlust for dragon bum and reassure them you won't be harming Party Snacks (I can't pronounce 'Paarturnax' and so I call him 'Party Snacks' instead) and when you complete the main quest of killing Alduin, Party Snacks will be waiting for you on the Ward Wall where you first come across him at the Throat of the World. After a bit of chatter he'll say farewell to you and fly off with the other random dragons who where waiting there speaking in their dragon-y-Russian-y language. It seems the dragons where thankful for you killing Alduin and where sort of flying around and breathing fire into the sky in celebration. You do get to keep Odahviing as an ally, he'll be sitting on a rock beside Party Snacks and tell you that if you need him to call him and then he'll make some Bandit BBQ for you.

If you don't kill Party Snacks you get the ending from him that I did, where he discusses that you're awesome and amazing but that Alduin was once his 'brother' and that he'll always miss Alduin in some form. Party Snacks seems to take on a leadership role after Alduin's slaying and calls the aforementioned dragons flying around upon your return with him as he says farewell.

TL: DR

If you let him live you continue getting stuff from the Greybeards, shouts and quests I believe. They overall support you and like you and give you candies.

But the Blades quest line will not continue. They won't have anything to do with you and it will remain Mr.Oldy Pants and Delphine the Tart of Riverwood as the only ones left in the Blades. You cannot continue any quests that may have come from them (I am not sure if you get any from the Blades after the main quest is finished) and you cannot recruit more people in the Blades.

If you DO kill him the Greybeards will no longer speak with you and you cannot learn any new shouts from them, nor get any quests. (I am not sure if you do get more quests from them after the main plot is finished)

But the Blades quest will continue and you can rebuild the organization up and include your companion in the Blades.

I didn't kill him. I just stole their awesome sword and ran off.

The sword is called 'Dragonbane' from the Blades super secret hide out at Sky Haven. Then shouted both of them off the cliff in the courtyard. You can keep doing this as long as you want too, they'll just keep showing up again and again since they're non-killable allies.

If you want Dragonbane, which you totally do, go into the main hall, with the inscribed wall and the big ass dinning table.To the left is a small room stocked with weapons. One of which is a sword called Dragonbane, it resembles a Katana. It does 13 damage, but adds 25 extra damage to dragons bringing it up to 38 damage on dragons. Dragonbane will deal an extra 10 shock points on non-dragon enemies as well. But all the weapons in this room are marked as 'steal' so you'll want to make sure the two aren't around when you ransack it.

It would have been nice if you could have dispatched the Blades in place of the dragon. Because I find both of them to be some of the most unlikable characters. Depending on how the meeting between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks goes

Delphine will keep interrupting the meeting and start implying to everyone that she's responsible for you taking your rightful place as the Dragonborn and stating that it's all her doing for you rising up.

Dumb broad.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #35369
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
*Skyrim stuff*
I kind of thought that might be the case. As I recall, I said, "Maybe you don't have to kill him?" But I think that the Saint was affronted by the very idea. In any event, he's playing Oblivion, which he is also enjoying.

ETA - What? I don't even.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #35370
BisectedBrioche
Da ba di da ba di...

...I want to make something else using the same puff pastry recipe I used for my turnovers, but I just realised I don't know how to make anything that uses it except for vanilla slices (which I don't have the ingredients for) and turnovers....v_v

Yeah, first world problems and all that.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote