Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3909 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #40801
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

My hands are now glittery from working with silver clay for Hartia's Necklace. And I mean covered in sparkles. Greeeaaat. -_-
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #40802
BlindMaiden101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
lol, not short enough for me like, but thats another story and one everyone would be happy if they didnt hear as they dont wanna get bored
BlindMaiden101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #40803
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Need. To make. More. Sailor Scouts.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #40804
BlindMaiden101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Need. To make. More. Sailor Scouts.
sounds...good, im not sure what tha means like
BlindMaiden101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #40805
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

Just got back from training. We made cotton candy and super balls and we shot a rocket onto the roof of the medical building next door. Well... Dave and Yair shot the rocket. I stood there and watched because I almost broke it.

I did get to actually play with the dry ice this time, on Thursday the trainer was more of a show-er than a play-er and I had a headache and wasn't about to ask any questions.
Lt.Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #40806
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I left my phone at a friends house last night. Boyfriend called me just now to tell me, the thing is he get's off in like..15 minutes. I wonder why he didn't just call home when he got off work ....goober.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #40807
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Just got the pattern pieces cut out and the mockup fabric cut out for the tunic for boyfriend and I. Good GOD it is not going to be easy to alter his to fit. He's not a woman and much skinnier than me. So I have to figure out how to turn a semi-fitted tunic-blouse patterned for a woman into a man's sizing, on top of figuring out how to make the gathered neck for mine. Otherwise it seems easy enough. But looks like I'll be mailing him the mockup to try on so I can be sure it fits before I make the actual one.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #40808
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Wow that was a harsh welcome back to ballet. Paiiiiiin. Almost as bad as rehearsal; she had us doing so many bourrees and owwww my shoes were already dead...

I'm giving myself until 4:35 to decide what to do with myself for the rest of the afternoon. Or else, I'm going to...finish anatomy. While watching/listening to Hunter x Hunter.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #40809
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I finally found the scooter make/model I'm going to buy once I get my proper bike/scooter license. And a job again.:P Though an actual motorbike still looks tempting...
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
Unread 04-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #40810
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I took ballet once.

Then I said "Lol nope".

The class I was put in was one with members who had been taking it since they where small children, and they did not have classes for different level students. So I was expected to magically know how to do something with no instruction on how to do it. It was just 'do what they do', and no methods described to me.

For some reason they decided that instead of level classes it would be based on age, and it was something like for 13+ you where all in one class regardless of skill set.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #40811
alpha_helix
beer + costumes

I just volunteered at an event at the history center, and they let me help with the petting zoo. It was awesome, they had the cutest baby goats.
youtube channel! Facebook Page
alpha_helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #40812
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Baby goatssssssss.

I wonder what goat would taste like.

Now I feel like a horrible person.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #40813
Bisected8
All glory to hypnoturtle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Baby goatssssssss.

I wonder what goat would taste like.

Now I feel like a horrible person.
Well, the British Goat Society don't seem to mind the question: http://www.britishboergoatsociety.co...gs%20meat.html

Apparently it's similar to lamb.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #40814
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I've had mutton, but not lamb. I didn't like mutton, though. I likened it to eating an old sock.
Unread 04-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #40815
Bisected8
All glory to hypnoturtle!

Lamb's completly different to mutton. It's much softer and quite sweet. Chops don't have as much meat on them as I'd like though.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote