Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #41206
BlindMaiden101
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 533
i should do some baking, gimme sommat to do, i dont mind it, i wanna bake a steak (and kidney if i feel like it) pie

from what i can tell me mental health is failing, i feel like im goin a bit mad, im certain im weak-minded now, but if it gets any worse than ill more than likely be broken-minded, but thats another story and one im not gonna get into

anyone wonder what Woman in Box's (from Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly) theme tune is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq4I27Px2rE


Last edited by BlindMaiden101 : 04-17-2012 at 05:00 PM.
BlindMaiden101 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #41207
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindMaiden101 View Post
i should do some baking, gimme sommat to do, i dont mind it, i wanna bake a steak (and kidney if i feel like it) pie

from what i can tell me mental health is failing, i feel like im goin a bit mad, im certain im weak-minded now, but if it gets any worse than ill more than likely be broken-minded, but thats another story and one im not gonna get into

anyone wonder what Woman in Box's (from Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly) theme tune is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq4I27Px2rE

Never really had a kidney pie, never had kidney really. Though I've wanted to try sweetbreads.

What is that makes you feel so bothered? Is it just a big clustering of different things that just start to knock you down?

and that video is actually locked from my country, I am in the U.S. In other news did you hear that they're releasing a 3DS game as a spin-off from the Fatal Frame franchise? Very excited.


12 ways to achieve the very best glamour shot
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness


Last edited by Lithium Flower : 04-17-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #41208
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum
 
Bisected8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,629
My cousin just roped me into helping her with my grandma's birthday cake.

I don't even know what sort of cake my grandma likes! >_<
__________________
Me on deviantArt.
Me on TV Tropes.
Me on twitter.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #41209
BlindMaiden101
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Never really had a kidney pie, never had kidney really. Though I've wanted to try sweetbreads.

What is that makes you feel so bothered? Is it just a big clustering of different things that just start to knock you down?

and that video is actually locked from my country, I am in the U.S. In other news did you hear that they're releasing a 3DS game as a spin-off from the Fatal Frame franchise? Very excited.


12 ways to achieve the very best glamour shot
it was "Living in a Box"

i feel like a failure to me family is one, a disgrace to t'human race, useless, worthless, so alone! etc, loneliness was i think what started getting me depressed in t'first place then it just got worse

kidney is well nice
BlindMaiden101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #41210
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord
 
Lt.Finn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I AM SO DOING THIS.
Lt.Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #41211
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
 
Flora88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,462
I love the fuck out of Star Trek: TNG.

But...what ARE those costumes?
Are they a top + pants combo? Are they unitards? What ARE these things?


And "The Offspring," the one where Data creates a daughter for himself and she dies...it makes me literally cry every time.
__________________
Lady Kurenai

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #41212
BlindMaiden101
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 533
just having some 紅茶 (Kōcha)
BlindMaiden101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #41213
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad
 
The Hag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
I love the fuck out of Star Trek: TNG.

But...what ARE those costumes?
Are they a top + pants combo? Are they unitards? What ARE these things?
Unitards. The first season was pretty weak, but after that I really enjoyed it.

Picard >> Kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
And "The Offspring," the one where Data creates a daughter for himself and she dies...it makes me literally cry every time.
I know! But the episodes with Q are hilarious!
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #41214
Kildread
I can fix it!
 
Kildread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
I love the fuck out of Star Trek: TNG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Picard >> Kirk
Agreed with all of the above.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #41215
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad
 
The Hag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,091
I hate Kirk. I've always hated Kirk. The latest Star Trek movie? At the beginning I was kinda hating it because it was just Kirk punching people and waving his spacedick around like always. XP But then Zachary Quinto showed up. He was an awesome Spock.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #41216
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
 
Flora88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Unitards. The first season was pretty weak, but after that I really enjoyed it.

Picard >> Kirk
I know, man! The first season is pretty bad. The third season is where it's at, though.
And Picard > Kirk ALWAYS.
__________________
Lady Kurenai

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #41217
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord
 
Lt.Finn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,521
....I should stay out of the Star Trek discussion if everybody hates Kirk...
Lt.Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 05:57 PM   #41218
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum
 
Bisected8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,629
Personally, I think Sisko's the best captain. He punched Q.
__________________
Me on deviantArt.
Me on TV Tropes.
Me on twitter.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #41219
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
 
Flora88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Finn View Post
....I should stay out of the Star Trek discussion if everybody hates Kirk...
Nah, now you've said something. You've gotta go all the way now!
Tell us why you love Kirk.
__________________
Lady Kurenai

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #41220
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict
 
PrincessKaori87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
My mom and I had a glamour shot taken when I was about 8. We used the feather boas.
__________________
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of many things. Of ships, and shoes, and ceiling wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings."

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.