Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3859 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #42451
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMayDrako View Post
I just realized the reason why I am probably going to get a little drunk tonight is a little stupid. My roomie wanted to throw some alcohol away-unopened-because she felt it sat in the fridge to long and she told me to then drink it and I am.
If there's any left over, would you be able to send some to me all the way in Texas?

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #42452
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I'm in bed, my backpack is all set for tomorrow, my clothes for tomorrow are all laid out as well. Now to sleep. I have to drive to school for 9:30, have class, meet with two advisors, drive home, go to a check-up appointment to makes sure I'm recovering well, drive BACK to school, go to two more classes, come home, register for fall classes and collapse.
(School is 35-45 minute drive away, just for some perspective)
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #42453
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Oh, workout plans? Yah. I have zero upper body strength, but really strong legs. One time I managed to kick a guy in one of those self-defense-instructor suits about six feet backward... Also, I have decent abs, BUT my hatred for cardio or dieting means they're covered by a nice roll of fat. But I can do about 115 crunches in the span of three or four minutes.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #42454
Kumoshi
Just a cowardly montblanc

Ugh, supposed to be finishing my part of a research paper right now but I got hit by writer's block yet again. x_x

AX 2014:
- Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck-it Ralph)
- Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basket)
- Isana Yashiro (K Project)
Kumoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #42455
ChocoboxDreamer
Master Derper

Well right now I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares on YouTube and thereby procrastinating on writing this story for my boyfriend because I'm feeling lazy. Thinking of getting some ice cream, even though it's almost 11:30 but know what? I want something sweet. ^^
Tutankhamun - Eiyuu Senki (0% complete)

The Untold Stories of a Dreamer
Ethereal Whisper Photography
ChocoboxDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 01:10 AM   #42456
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Kitchen Nightmares is amaazzinng.

So remember that friend of mine with the attempted-murder girlfriend? He changed his relationship status on Facebook to 'It's Complicated'. I commented on it "Attempted murder is complicated" and went on hours later to find his crazy ass girlfriend had messaged me:

Quote:
Shut your mouth you LITTLE BITCH

Is it ironic to be threatened by the girl who attempted to strangle a guy I know? Oh well. I'll probably just end up blocking her anyway.

Edit: oops never-mind looks like she blocked me, and it appears she had my friends account deleted as well.

Wherever his body drops there shall he be burred.

Just about got the Log pose and staff finished. Got some snackums for the trip Friday morning, and all shall be good with the world.

ALSO I got the kind of tape that goes on your skin to prevent boobies from falling out.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Last edited by Lithium Flower : 04-26-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 02:52 AM   #42457
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

I guess I should do something later today, but meh, I don't care enough.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 03:01 AM   #42458
BlindMaiden101
Banned

Ohayo gozaimasu
BlindMaiden101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 03:18 AM   #42459
Akiyhrah
She-Geek extraordinaire

Watching Jurassic Park. I love this movie lol
Unread 04-26-2012, 05:47 AM   #42460
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

I need to do more push ups. I used to be able to do 40 a time but now I can only do 30. I've fairly decent upper body strength though, you need it to do stuff like this in pole dancing. http://poledancedictionary.com/moves/29/boomerang-hold/
http://poledancedictionary.com/moves...er-mount-tuck/
http://poledancedictionary.com/moves/111/hangman/

I can do about 5 pull ups without really trying, I need to buy a bar and practise more.

Also my legs have always been really toned, theres like no fat on there at all. Compared to my torso which would be pretty buff if it weren't for all the flab. But then I tried doing a squat lift with my dumbells for the first time ever the other day and my legs felt like they'd been stabbed. Like I've just never used these muscles in this way before and now they hate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 06:25 AM   #42461
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze

^ I have quiet a bit of core strength, my upper body strength is pretty good too. I should probably work on my leg strength although I might have more leg strength then I think even though my legs aren't as toned -.-
Manjoume Jun - Yu-Gi-Oh GX
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 06:57 AM   #42462
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

I am the master of working out.

My typical exercise regime consists of fighting off hordes of 2nd century japanese samurai in bamboo forests, shortly followed by crushing gold ingots in between my pecs (whilst laughing like a pirate).

I can bench press so much that whenever I do the incredible hulk wakes up in a cold sweat with an erection.
Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 06:57 AM   #42463
Bisected8
All glory to hypnoturtle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Kitchen Nightmares is amaazzinng.

So remember that friend of mine with the attempted-murder girlfriend? He changed his relationship status on Facebook to 'It's Complicated'. I commented on it "Attempted murder is complicated" and went on hours later to find his crazy ass girlfriend had messaged me:

Is it ironic to be threatened by the girl who attempted to strangle a guy I know? Oh well. I'll probably just end up blocking her anyway.

Edit: oops never-mind looks like she blocked me, and it appears she had my friends account deleted as well.

Wherever his body drops there shall he be burred.

Just about got the Log pose and staff finished. Got some snackums for the trip Friday morning, and all shall be good with the world.

ALSO I got the kind of tape that goes on your skin to prevent boobies from falling out.
The idea of someone who'd attempt to strangle someone violent or threatening isn't contrary to what you'd expect, so that's not really irony. ¨_¨

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #42464
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
I am the master of working out.

My typical exercise regime consists of fighting off hordes of 2nd century japanese samurai in bamboo forests, shortly followed by crushing gold ingots in between my pecs (whilst laughing like a pirate).

I can bench press so much that whenever I do the incredible hulk wakes up in a cold sweat with an erection.
Truely you are the fist of the north star.
Quote:
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 08:19 AM   #42465
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
About six weeks before I was diagnosed with cancer last year, I had started Sam Vimes' Become a Brick Shithouse Excercise Regimen, which when explained to my friend Vic (SW will appreciate this) caused him to say "Holy shit."

Day One:

25 pound weight - 75 reps each arm, then 25 from side to level with shoulder

25 pound weight - 200 reps with two hands

150 push ups, 3 sets of fifty

150 sit ups, 2 sets of seventy-five

50 squats

Each day I added two reps to each exercise.
I DO APPREICATE THIS, THANKS FOR THINKING ABOUT ME!

I wanted to toss something else in this post, buttttttttttttt I forgot what, WHOMP WHOMP WHOMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote