Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3200 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #43651
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
So I can safely asume I'm not the only one who thinks that cut up hotdogs make foods like eggs and mac n' cheese so much better?
Hot dogs and spaghetti-os!
Now I want hot dogs... But I lack cash and the hot dog place is cash only.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #43652
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
So I can safely asume I'm not the only one who thinks that cut up hotdogs make foods like eggs and mac n' cheese so much better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I actually can't stand hot dogs in mac and cheese or in spaghetti-o's. It makes me gag. This was the first time I tried it with eggies cause we have like..nothing else to make >>' it was pretty good though.

Just stay out of my Mac and Cheese.

Just went on an hour and a half walk to and from Walmart. I got fruit crisps in blueberry (nom), a ceasar salad to have for dinner (nom again) and a carton of blueberries for when the fuck ever (nom x3)

On a funny note, spellcheck tries to change the word 'ceasar' to 'Cesarean'.

Have I told you guy's that I could survive on blueberries and lipton sweet tea? Because I could. Oh mah gurd I could.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #43653
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

Quote:
THERE ARE HOT DOG STORES?!

Where the hell have I been for the past 22 years?
Lt.Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #43654
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

I only eat vegetarian hot dogs, which are excellent in from-the-box mac n' cheese.

Last time we were in Atlanta, there was a hot dog cart that actually had veggie dogs. IT HAD VEGGIE DOGS. You have no idea how excited I was.

Today I indulged myself by purchasing a Monster High doll, eating three pieces of toffee covered with chocolate and nuts, and not holding back my scream when I got a large chunk of sticky nut lodged in my tooth.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #43655
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Finn View Post

I think she means like..a restaurant that specializes in hot dogs xD In Ann Arbor there's a small stand called Le Dog that is famous for amazing hot dogs but it's student run and is literally open for like 3 hours on random days of the week. People will wait in line for an hour just to get one of their hot dogs though.

Boyfriends dad left me $20 for me and Boyfriend to get dinner when he comes home. Sweet.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 05-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #43656
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:

It's a little diner like thing (it's in a converted old train car). They sell hot dogs, bugers, fries. And are cheap - like $11 for 4 hotdogs and 4 orders of THE BEST FRIES EVER.
I love it.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #43657
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Hebrew National hot dogs are the only kind I genuinely love. I accept other kinds, but will always prefer Hebrew National ones.

I like my hot dogs with hot peppers,onions,tomato and lettuce.

But I actually rarely top them with anything out of pure laziness.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 05-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #43658
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
I only eat vegetarian hot dogs, which are excellent in from-the-box mac n' cheese.

Last time we were in Atlanta, there was a hot dog cart that actually had veggie dogs. IT HAD VEGGIE DOGS. You have no idea how excited I was.

Today I indulged myself by purchasing a Monster High doll, eating three pieces of toffee covered with chocolate and nuts, and not holding back my scream when I got a large chunk of sticky nut lodged in my tooth.
Who did you get? We just found two Rochelles. Mom is keeping one and I get to repaint the other... you know when I actually find the time.

Quote:
It's a little diner like thing (it's in a converted old train car). They sell hot dogs, bugers, fries. And are cheap - like $11 for 4 hotdogs and 4 orders of THE BEST FRIES EVER.
I love it.
Why are there no places like this in my town? There's loads of stuff on Pick-A-Campus, but parking at Rutgers is so not worth it.
Unread 05-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #43659
Chirijiradin
Can totally rock pink

..Lithium Flower, you said Ann Arbor. Did you mean Ann Arbor Michigan, or is there some other random Ann Arbor?

...Dear god, I want hot dogs ;_;
Chirijiradin is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #43660
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:

Was it the valentine one!?

Seriously, my Walmart hasn't restocked it's toy section since it opened. I am not kidding. MAYBE once a month they throw a handful of things to fill gaps in the shelves and that's it at best. Boyfriend is looking for a particular set of Marvel characters and has been looking since the place opened. The stock is still the same as it was.

It's shitty.

WHY DO FRUIT FLIES GO IN YOUR FACE!? WHY.

WHY DO THEY GO ALL "OH HEY LOOK THERE'S EMILY LETS FLY INTO HER GODDAMN FACE AND FLOAT AROUND LIKE LITTLE BLACK PEPPER GHOSTS" STUPID LITTLE SHITS.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 05-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #43661
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Who did you get? We just found two Rochelles. Mom is keeping one and I get to repaint the other... you know when I actually find the time.
I got Rochelle. Had a chance to look at Operetta up-close and I'm still not digging it; they also had Nefera, who's cute, but I'm a gargoyle fan. Really wish they'd had Venus or Robecca.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
Unread 05-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #43662
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

Quote:
I got Rochelle. Had a chance to look at Operetta up-close and I'm still not digging it; they also had Nefera, who's cute, but I'm a gargoyle fan. Really wish they'd had Venus or Robecca.
They had an Operetta when I went. I like her face mold, but we have so many that I still haven't painted, so I skipped out on her this time. Venus and Robecca aren't due out until August.

They're making a few really cool ones. I can link some pictures when I get back from the store. I need to go get my mama some food.
Unread 05-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #43663
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Venus and Robecca aren't due out until August.
Well, that would explain their absence, then. If you have info on upcoming dolls, by all means, share; I never really know where to find information since I'm not a part of any doll enthusiast communities or anything.
Unread 05-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #43664
Efecss

Trying to get two women to be part of my BUBBLEGUM CRISIS HARDSUIT project. Incredibly tough...

And finishing my webcomic, too.

http://www.j-a-gpictureproduction.com
Unread 05-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #43665
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

Quote:
Well, that would explain their absence, then. If you have info on upcoming dolls, by all means, share; I never really know where to find information since I'm not a part of any doll enthusiast communities or anything.
Headless Headmistress, Scarah Screams, and Daughter of Arachne. They were prototypes at SDCC last year and they had a vote as to which would be mass produced. Scarah Screams won the vote, which is bullshit because Arachne is so much cooler. Nobody can give me a direct answer as to whether or not they will eventually make Arachne or the Headmistress.

I'm not really part of the community... I follow a BJD mod blog on Tumblr for their Monster High stuff and that's about it.