Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 725 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 05-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #43831
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,832
I had SO MUCH FOOD earlier and passed out for two hours. Dear god was it wonderful...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 05-13-2012, 08:04 PM   #43832
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,211
I went walking with my mommy earlier. It was nice :3

I also just read this creepy-cute story that my friend showed me (funny because I call myself Misaki) instead of finishing my anatomy homework. Gotta finish this now...
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #43833
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
 
Flora88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,455
So there was this random-ass festival thing outside the Strand today.
There were booths all over the place selling everything from two-dollar Thai food to bowls made of grass to used CDs to "Interesting Items" which turned out mostly to be travel size scissors and tweezers in cases. One guy's booth had only socks.
I never could pin down the theme of this thing, but it's apparently a pretty regular occurrence.
Also, the coffee place next to the Strand has awesome violet/cassis macarons. <3
__________________
foxfire walk with me
(my tumblr)

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower


Raistlin Majere
Ninetails Gijinka
Morticia Addams (couple's cosplay)
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #43834
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
 
Flora88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
So there was this random-ass festival thing outside the Strand today.
There were booths all over the place selling everything from two-dollar Thai food to bowls made of grass to used CDs to "Interesting Items" which turned out mostly to be travel size scissors and tweezers in cases. One guy's booth had only socks.
I never could pin down the theme of this thing, but it's apparently a pretty regular occurrence.
Also, the coffee place next to the Strand has awesome violet/cassis macarons. <3
And I want to write a bi-lingual children's book called Marco Pollo, about a chicken who explores the world.
__________________
foxfire walk with me
(my tumblr)

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower


Raistlin Majere
Ninetails Gijinka
Morticia Addams (couple's cosplay)
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #43835
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin
 
UsakoLuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
And I want to write a bi-lingual children's book called Marco Pollo, about a chicken who explores the world.
I would so read that on my classroom (once I graduate next year and get a teaching job...) provided its meant for grades pre-k thru 2.

Write it! Teachers are encouraged to include multi-language media in the classroom. And with so many places having a high Hispanic population it'd be perfect.
__________________
Wanna hear me ramble?
@usakoluna
Amusement of A Princess
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #43836
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,073
@flora-At the Gibraltar trade center there are entire booths that sell cheap fabriced knock offs of Disney character pajamas and Hello-Kitty nightgowns. Like these really cheap halloween costume-esque fabrics with 'wonky' looking knock-off characters. All over! One sells jumbo sized baggies with bra's. Just. Loose bras in baggies. Another sells socks, mittens,hats,and scarves regardless of the year.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #43837
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast
 
ShinobiXikyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 12,386
Weee, I finally have the computer again. Yeah, not much interesting over here. Waiting for my pudding cup to freeze solid so I can have it for dessert (I hate pudding when it's at its usual state, unless its got cookies in it... but it's DELICIOUS when it's frozen and kinda like really-hard ice cream.)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #43838
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
 
Flora88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,455
Guys, I want to dye my hair a ridiculous color again.
BUT WHICH COLOR???


Orange-pink?

Pink-ish/Purplish?

Or Poppy-orange-red?

Keep in mind that it will be done over my natural (auburn) hair color, so it'll likely be darker than, you know, BAM! highlighter-colored.

But yeah. Opinions, please.
__________________
foxfire walk with me
(my tumblr)

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower


Raistlin Majere
Ninetails Gijinka
Morticia Addams (couple's cosplay)
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #43839
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,832
Purple pink =D
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #43840
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast
 
ShinobiXikyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 12,386
oooh, do purple and pink in a Twilight Sparkle style/hair streak. That would be made of win. XD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #43841
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
Guys, I want to dye my hair a ridiculous color again.
BUT WHICH COLOR???


Orange-pink?

Pink-ish/Purplish?

Or Poppy-orange-red?
]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/wake_up_angel/16844_237510777513_709352513_338159.jpg
Keep in mind that it will be done over my natural (auburn) hair color, so it'll likely be darker than, you know, BAM! highlighter-colored.

But yeah. Opinions, please.
I wish I could look so goddamn cute with these colors. nerrrrrg.

I'd say the pink one, since you mention your hair is already a tone of orange I think the pink-purple color would be a nice change if your looking to really go away from what you've got.

Plus, check out this folks who used the color to up their swag by %20





However, that red color seems to have some absolutely gorgeooouuss results too if you're looking to stay a bit closer to the reddish/orange family




I'd say if you're really looking to go 'all the way', the pink color for sure. If you want to play it slightly safer and go with a more 'acceptable to the man' sort of color the Infa Red one looks gorgeous.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #43842
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry
 
Arc_The_Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,567
Blue, always blue.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #43843
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin
 
UsakoLuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,497
I want to bleach the bottom inch or two of my hair and dye it bright pink. Just cause I can
__________________
Wanna hear me ramble?
@usakoluna
Amusement of A Princess
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #43844
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
 
Flora88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post

I'd say if you're really looking to go 'all the way', the pink color for sure. If you want to play it slightly safer and go with a more 'acceptable to the man' sort of color the Infa Red one looks gorgeous.
Those girls all look awesome!
Honestly, I could see myself doing any of these colors.
Right now I'm flip-flopping between the purpley pink and the poppy red. INDECISION 2012.

And you would look awesome with any of these, dude! You already look adorable with red hair. I have seen it!
__________________
foxfire walk with me
(my tumblr)

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower


Raistlin Majere
Ninetails Gijinka
Morticia Addams (couple's cosplay)
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #43845
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I want to bleach the bottom inch or two of my hair and dye it bright pink. Just cause I can
Do it!
My cousin did that once actually. My grandmother FLIPPED OUT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
Those girls all look awesome!
Honestly, I could see myself doing any of these colors.
Right now I'm flip-flopping between the purpley pink and the poppy red. INDECISION 2012.
Purpley pink!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.