Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2883 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-22-2012, 09:02 AM   #44566
DingDing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwind824 View Post
I'm currently listening to one about "I know who killed me", which is a Lohan-flick where she has robot-legs & arms. I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!
Oooh! I've seen that movie, it involves pole-dancing and torture.

My da: http://allebasi-ding.deviantart.com/

Cosplays:

Cosplays:
ANBU Naruto
Lucy - Elfen Lied
SNJ Neji
Gaara (Chunin) - Naruto
Alice - Resident Evil: Apocalypse (WIP)
DingDing is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #44567
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
Anywayz, tonight is D&D night in Bushwick.
I've never been to Bushwick.
Whatever.

Oh, and Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka (or whatever the hell that stuff was) will FUCK you up.
Firefly is Mrs. SW824's booze of choice actually. I'm not crazy about it TBH as it's too sweet for my tastes, but hey it's make her happy.

Bushwick...is....a place I'm not a fan of. Best of luck, hope the hipsters dont stampede on you.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #44568
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
"We taught a llion to eat tofu!"[/url]
I was dog-sitting once and turned my back on a block of tofu I had draining on the kitchen counter. When I turned back - about 5 seconds later - the dog had woofed down the whole thing. I didn't even have to teach him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
Completely unrelated: Me in a tent.
Why are you in a tent? You look pretty pleased with yourself about it.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #44569
MirniMausi
Just live more

Sybren: Nice photo, haha!

~Up Next~
Yoko Minato/ Kamen Rider Marika (Kamen Rider Gaim)
MirniMausi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #44570
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Why are you in a tent? You look pretty pleased with yourself about it.
We were camping on the beach, and a massive thunderstorm had just started off the coast. Neither of those points explain my apparent smugness. That's probably just cos I'm rocking my sweet Zelman Clock cosplay. I have no idea why I wore it camping.

Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #44571
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoboxDreamer View Post
Eating a Fiber Now Chewy Bar (I've taken a liking to them recently), watching Hell's Kitchen on YT and on here... oh what an interesting night for me. xD

Oh I'm also looking up information about snakes! I've been wanting to get a pet snake (I find them to be so intriguing!) but my mother isn't exactly that enthused about it so I'll probably have to wait till I move out on my own lol.
Oooh, I can't wait to have my own pet snake either! Just gotta wait for my betta to die of old age (he's a year and a half now, sooo it could be anywhere from six months to several more years) so I'd have room. Do you know what kind you'd get for a first snake? It'll probably be a cornsnake or a Sinaloan milksnake for me. Lol, my Dad's not exactly a fan of snakes, but for a while we had neighbours who owned quite a few, including two big four-foot boas. Which warmed him up to snakes much better.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #44572
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

More gardening...my arms are rebelling.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #44573
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingDing View Post
Oooh! I've seen that movie, it involves pole-dancing and torture.
It's like 70 cents on Amazon Video. WILL I DOWNLOAD IT AND WATCH IT WITH DRUNK BROS THIS WEEKEND? YES AND YES!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #44574
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

My dogs eat a vegetarian formula (yes. Vegetarian. I have three digs with three different dietary needs. That one fit all three and my vet recommended it. It has all the protien and such they need). They like it a lot too. But, again, our vet recommended it. Before the veggie they were on lamb and rice, but that was too high in fat for my beagle. The cat was more annoyed about the switch than the dogs.

My cat likes the vegetarian food. She always steals a few bites when I fill up the dish. ( the cats aren't vegetarians. They eat Purina Urinary Health)
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 11:02 AM   #44575
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
Shinobi, just out of curiosity, what's the weather like where you live right now? Surely it can't be as bad as you're making it out to be.
I went from living in Dallas during the hottest time of the year, to living in Arizona during the hottest time of the year.

It get's so hot and humid in Arizona that buildings have little misters attached along the outside of them so people walking around can get cooled down. The machines go on automatically when it reaches a certain temperature. ON my first full day in town my mother took me out to P.F Changs and we where sitting outside (getting sunburned) eating on the patio and a Starbucks was next to the restaurant and some people where outside on their terrace on laptops with the misters above them and I couldn't help being concerned it would get on their electronics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazItUp View Post
Anyone who tries to keep a cat on a fucking vegan diet deserves to have the cat taken away from them and stabbed in the eye....

Seriously... I understand if you want to be a vegan but don't get all sad when your carnivorous pet requires a high amount of protein for their diet to survive.... circle of life and all...
People just like to be ignorant ass whipes I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I think it was the condescending way she kept talking about meat eaters that made me hate her most.

"Primitive diet"
"Any of your little meat eater friends."

"We taught a llion to eat tofu!"
I am so glad you linked to that. Because I went to bed angry that I didn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
My dogs eat a vegetarian formula (yes. Vegetarian. I have three digs with three different dietary needs. That one fit all three and my vet recommended it. It has all the protien and such they need). They like it a lot too. But, again, our vet recommended it. Before the veggie they were on lamb and rice, but that was too high in fat for my beagle. The cat was more annoyed about the switch than the dogs.

My cat likes the vegetarian food. She always steals a few bites when I fill up the dish. ( the cats aren't vegetarians. They eat Purina Urinary Health)
This was prescribed by your Vets, and considering that most animals eat both meat and plant life it isn't out of the question for a pet with dietary issues to be put on a special diet. It's the idea that someone tried to FORCE their animal to live a diet that it couldn't survive on in the first place and then abandons it when it won't live up to her expectations.

That's like buying a goldfish and returning it because it won't turn into a Lapras.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #44576
BlindMaiden101
Banned

still hugely depressed
BlindMaiden101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #44577
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
Wait, you live in Houston?
I used to live in Houston! Did you ever do anything with Anime no Kai on the UH campus?
I knew UH had an anime thing but I've never been part of it.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #44578
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Guys.Guys. I didn't mean to. But I slept in until like 11:30, and now I feel drowsy. Like super drowsy and can't focus.

D: Boyfriend goes to work and I nap for another half hour if I am super tired still but I just clonked right out this morning.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #44579
Kildread
I can fix it!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT UNRELATED TO CURRENT CONVERSATION:

Flora has Data in her avatar.

I approve.

Okay, you can resume whatever you were doing.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #44580
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
We were camping on the beach, and a massive thunderstorm had just started off the coast. Neither of those points explain my apparent smugness. That's probably just cos I'm rocking my sweet Zelman Clock cosplay. I have no idea why I wore it camping.
I think that keeping your cosplay dry during a thunderstorm is sufficient reason for smugness. I love beach camping. Did you build a bonfire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
Flora has Data in her avatar.

I approve.
I also approve. *ro-fist*

The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote