Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3819 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #45286
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Brrrr. FUCK it's cold in my Mom's house. We had to turn the space heaters on and I'm still freezing. I want to light the woodstove, but I have on idea if the chimney/stove is in any state to do so and I can't get a hold of her to ask (as always. That woman NEVER answers her damn phone. Any of the three damn numbers.).
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #45287
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

I have a coconut pop.

Nothing else matters.
Lt.Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #45288
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
And I saluted and I said "thanks for keeping America safe!"
Dawww! Probably made that kid's day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Finn View Post
I have a coconut pop.

Nothing else matters.
I ate one about an hour ago. I wonder if it's been long enough that I can rationalize having a second one.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #45289
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

I got new pointe shoes. I'm sort of in love.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #45290
Lithium Flower
Handphones

My head is killing me. My teeth hurt. CONNECTION MADE. Damn it >:I

Boyfriend plz get me sushi. I just texted him:

"Feed me me wuv you long time"

I think he knows what to do. The answer? Sushi.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #45291
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
I ate one about an hour ago. I wonder if it's been long enough that I can rationalize having a second one.
I want another one right now.
Lt.Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 06:42 PM   #45292
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I'm debating if I should have a few bites of chocolate or wait til dinner. Spaghetti tonight, but the water's not even close to boiling yet.
...wait, what shit is THIS? No meatballs? No extras in the sauce?
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
Unread 06-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #45293
alpha_helix
beer + costumes

This Friday has been awesome! I'm working at a camp for preschoolers (some special needs kids integrated with typical kids). Its based out of a Jewish community center so we had a Shabbat sing along and got to eat challa. This one little girl has decided I'm her favorite. She likes to hold my hand and swim circles around me in the pool. Also, one kid peed in the bag where he put his siwmsuit while they were changing.

And then at the bar I met a crazy old drunk guy named Shady who had like 3 teeth. First he was cool. Then he touched my face and wierded me out. Then we talked and he was cool. Then he started talking about literature, and said that new writers are crap, which is an ok opinion, I guess.

Then he said I was destroying culture because I'm not concerned enough over the state of the English language and read new crap, and as a teacher I need to fix this. I said. "My kids are three." He went on, again I said ˝My. Kids. Are. Three" and then I ignored him

As he left, he called me a facist and told me to go home and masturbate.
youtube channel! Facebook Page
alpha_helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 06:48 PM   #45294
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I generally avoid trying to converse with someone if they're missing more than half their teeth. My years of living in the neighborhood I do has taught me that if they've got less than 16 teeth and no dentures, they're usually crazy or homeless, or both.
Hell, the same goes for avoiding conversing with anyone who's obviously been drinking.
Unread 06-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #45295
alpha_helix
beer + costumes

I'm just too nice of a person. Also, he was entertaining.
youtube channel! Facebook Page
alpha_helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #45296
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

EVERY DAMN TIME.

But I seriously love that song almost as much as "Always" and I don't care who knows it.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #45297
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I'm having a bit of a panic attack. Apparently for Anime North, the con hasn't even been over for a week, and one hotel is ALREADY booekd up, and the one we'd been planning on just apparetly opened up its con rate today and according to some is ALREADY gone. I sure effing hope we can get a room there. There's otherwise only one other close-enough hotel and I've heard multiple times that it sucks at AN time.
Unread 06-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #45298
Chirijiradin
Can totally rock pink

...Well fuck.

Apparently, my supposed "instant email notifications" aren't doing jack shit, so I now have no idea what's going on here >:/

Bluh. Anyway, how has everyone been doing?
Chirijiradin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #45299
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Woohoo! Panic gone. Got my room for AN booked. ...and the con hasn't even been over for a week yet.
Unread 06-01-2012, 07:36 PM   #45300
Lithium Flower
Handphones

White castle <3
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote