Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3680 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #45661
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliLovely View Post
I love your words. All your words. xD
xD I love you...
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #45662
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

This has been such a fucking terrible day.
I have another scene and a half to film for my film project due next Wednesday, plus edit all of it and burn it and print the DVD and DVD case cover.

We were supposed to use the stage at my home high school (we don't even go there, since we go to the vocational high school) and my partner sent an email, never got one back, and never did anything about it. So when we went today, we went to the vice principal then the principal and they called the board and we talked to the director (whoever's in charge of the stage?) and it was so fucking humiliating because they all basically said no, except it took half an hour to say so.
Dance wasn't so hot either.

I don't think I should even go to dance in half an hour because I dance terribly when I'm pissed off and I already messed up royally last class.
SakuraxTsubasa is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #45663
LissyFishy
Lissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volnixshin View Post
Seriously now, what's up? Anything interesting? Just got your license? Eating a breakfast burrito? How's college? How's High school? Do you enjoy your job, hate it? Love life? hate life?

Bring it on my fellow humans.
Thank you for your sincere interest. I just got the best job in the world and I'm walking on cloud nine. How are you, OP?
LissyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #45664
Squeaker-Ed
*choo choo* :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Yeah, except Clue was EXCELLENT.
Yes it was.

DEBATING: Zobiko (House of the Dead EX), Alyssa Hamilton (Clock Tower 3)
PLANNED: Lisa Rogan (House of the Dead III), Jem (Jem and the Holograms), IT'S A SECRET {x3} (Assorted)
IN PROGRESS: Spike (Ape Escape), Pearl {x3}, Rusty, & Dinah (Starlight Express), Aoi & Junko (Dangan Ronpa)
Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook
Squeaker-Ed is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #45665
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

yeesh, I just got the bajeezus scared out of me. Mom was outside, PRESUMABLY in the garage unloading her van, her cell rings while I'm inside having my dinner so I run outside to bring it out... seconds after I step out the door, BAM! A fucking gunshot from her .22 nearly gives me a damn heart attack. She went out to the garage at FIRST, then saw this groundhog she's been trying to shoot for the past two weeks (it's made a shitload of tunnels all in her yard and under her garage, and she's not putting up with that AGAIN from a damn rodent, especially when she's reseeded most of the lawn...) and grabbed her gun from the house without so much as warning me or me hearing the door open and close. Thank goodness I was standing well away from where she was shooting at. @_@
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c

Last edited by ShinobiXikyu : 06-07-2012 at 06:50 PM.
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #45666
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Oh my god. This girl is my best friend.
But sometimes, she is so goddamn whiny and doesn't want to be flexible about her schedule at all! This is our final! And I want it to be fucking amazing because I really need a good grade in at least two classes! I'm editing the entire thing. I edited the script, too. I'm giving up history study time to edit. I'm giving up one of my only opportunities to make money for this.

I am pissed off.
Sorry.
Unread 06-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #45667
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
yeesh, I just got the bajeezus scared out of me. Mom was outside, PRESUMABLY in the garage unloading her van, her cell rings while I'm inside having my dinner so I run outside to bring it out... seconds after I step out the door, BAM! A fucking gunshot from her .22 nearly gives me a damn heart attack. She went out to the garage at FIRST, then saw this groundhog she's been trying to shoot for the past two weeks (it's made a shitload of tunnels all in her yard and under her garage, and she's not putting up with that AGAIN from a damn rodent, especially when she's reseeded most of the lawn...) and grabbed her gun from the house without so much as warning me or me hearing the door open and close. Thank goodness I was standing well away from where she was shooting at. @_@
Maybe it's the Briton (not that people don't deal with vermin that way) in me talking, but isn't shooting it a bit extreme?

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #45668
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Not when you're her, and it's happened before, AND the lawn's getting a huge makeover so burrows dug into the lawn and under the garage floor have no place (and it's eating the grass seed...). She's not sure if she got it this time, though, so maybe just shooting and missing'll scare it off for good.

She doesn't normally shoot things, for the record. We've got raccoons and foxes and squirrels, etc., that get left totally alone, and mice get dealt with with poison. But the only way she's found getting rid of groundhogs to work is to shoot it (the first time this happened, she tried literally everything. Gassing it, smoking it out, poison bait, filling in its holes, trying to trap it... nope. Nothing else worked.)
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Unread 06-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #45669
LoliLovely
They Can't Fire Me I Quit

Yes! A thunderstorm <3
LoliLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #45670
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Must be the one that rolled over here a few hours ago. The weather's just been WEIRD this week. Every day it's either cold and wet, or it starts out hot and sunny, then around 4 or 5 pm a storm rolls in for two or three hours. But I haven't had to water the lawn with all this, so I'm not exactly complaining....
Unread 06-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #45671
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliLovely View Post
Yes! A thunderstorm <3
Braggart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #45672
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

I haven't had anything but heavy rain so far. It felt like a storm was brewing this week and everything.

...maybe that was just the inevitable fanboy raging during E3.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #45673
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

It was thundering this afternoon but it never got to more than a drizzle...
Unread 06-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #45674
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

It poured rain here, and I forgot to empty the wheelbarrow from earlier. So I had to stick my hands in bunch of green sludge. Yeck.
Unread 06-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #45675
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

My pink wig (and my book shelf)
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote