Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3710 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #46741
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I am glad I am not the only one who enjoys Target.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #46742
LoliLovely
They Can't Fire Me I Quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Buh. The protein shake mix I have is suppose to be used to replace meals. It's a glass of milk combined with the powder and blended together with ice.

It's suppose to replace a full breakfast and lunch. But I have the felling it will not fill me up.

Edit: Loli's impressively named ex;

1. She's like....10...or 14..or 16 or something! Give her some slack, the hormones are all LOL FUCK YOU KID and makes us feel things we didn't know our bodies had the ability to feel. Like craving shrimp egg rolls.

2. I can understand her being upset that he lied about speaking and spending time with another girl while in the relationship, because it leaves the sense of doubt as to WHY he felt he had to lie in the first place.

3. Shrimp egg rolls.
I'm 16! 16! xD

Also, yes, shrimp egg rolls.

EDIT/giving a fuck/ I usually don't in most situations, but this bro keeps pissing me off. xD
LoliLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #46743
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliLovely View Post
I'm 16! 16! xD

Also, yes, shrimp egg rolls.

EDIT/giving a fuck/ I usually don't in most situations, but this bro keeps pissing me off. xD
What bro? BRO.

And shut up you're 10 now.

In other news I was correct. A protein shake does not fill me up like..at all.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 06-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #46744
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
And shut up you're 10 now.
If she's ten, I'm demoting you to fourteen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:26 AM   #46745
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
And some adivce for loli, stop giving a fuck about whatever this guy does with his life. It's not worth the time and effort
Best advice ever.

You care and it's gonna piss you off --- but realize it's the bad kind of caring. And comparing yourself to whoever he's frequenting is lame.

trust me, I know

Quote:
In other news I was correct. A protein shake does not fill me up like..at all.
Hopefully you're not unlucky and don't end up feeling queasy from it like I do when I take one of those things.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #46746
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
If she's ten, I'm demoting you to fourteen.
I thought what we had was special!
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 06-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #46747
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
1. She's like....10...or 14..or 16 or something! Give her some slack, the hormones are all LOL FUCK YOU KID and makes us feel things we didn't know our bodies had the ability to feel.
I agree with this. But I also agree with this:

Quote:
And some adivce for loli, stop giving a fuck about whatever this guy does with his life. It's not worth the time and effort
And I believe that fullbleed should be made King of all Young People. I'd totally vote for him. If I were young. And a person. And you got to vote for kings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Our kitchen chairs are pretty much falling apart; we really need a new set to prevent horrible things from happening.
I've been thinking that about our kitchen chairs for the last 10 years. Amazingly, nothing really horrible has happened. But then again when I need to stand on a chair I'm always careful to use the one that is falling apart the least. And seriously, why are table chairs so fucking expensive?

Quote:
Awwww...I had debate points 'n everything.
Fine. I'll bite. While I would usually rather listen to P-Funk than the Beatles, and I agree that Bootsy Collins is a far better bass player than George Harrison, the real point is that The Beatles as an entity were arguably more influential on Pop Music than any other single group or performer. The same can not be said about P-Funk.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #46748
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

Coscom thread, you make lunch breaks the BEST thing ever.

Also Loli it's okay TEN-YEAR-OLDS CAN BE REALLY ADORABLE.
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 18% (Sewing) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #46749
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:

And I believe that fullbleed should be made King of all Young People. I'd totally vote for him. If I were young. And a person. And you got to vote for kings.
Thank you, and I'm 20 I'm not that young surely...

Quote:

Fine. I'll bite. While I would usually rather listen to P-Funk than the Beatles, and I agree that Bootsy Collins is a far better bass player than George Harrison, the real point is that The Beatles as an entity were arguably more influential on Pop Music than any other single group or performer. The same can not be said about P-Funk.
Oh great, you've fucking done it now...

This morning people on TV were arguing over the fact that the Spice Girls, of all people, were not in the setlist for the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony. Somehow the fact that they were a huge success and an influential girl band is supposed to make for the fact that they were god awful shit?

What think I'm trying to say is that just because something sold a lot of records or whatever and they influenced a lot of people doesn't actually mean they were any good. (not that the Beetles were bad but... urhhh its fucking 2012 can we stop going on about them already?)
Quote:
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.

Last edited by fullbleed : 06-22-2012 at 11:41 AM.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #46750
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
I've been thinking that about our kitchen chairs for the last 10 years. Amazingly, nothing really horrible has happened. But then again when I need to stand on a chair I'm always careful to use the one that is falling apart the least. And seriously, why are table chairs so fucking expensive?
Except we already had one chair fall apart. While SV was sitting on it. And the braces on the bottoms of the chairs have all come out, some with jagged edges, which is not exactly safe with a crawling baby on the lookout for as much danger as possible. Sometimes I think about standing on one just for a second to reach something, and then I laugh at my brief attempt to defy fortune and physics.

I do not know why a table chair should be so expensive when its entire purpose is to stay in one place while you put your butt on it. It would be nice if I could get some furniture that isn't from IKEA, but I'm not holding my breath.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #46751
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
This morning people on TV were arguing over the fact that the Spice Girls, of all people, were not in the setlist for the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony. Somehow the fact that they were a huge success and an influential girl band twenty years ago is supposed to make for the fact that they were god awful shit?
Enhanced.

Quote:
What think I'm trying to say is that just because something sold a lot of records or whatever and they influenced a lot of people doesn't actually mean they were any good. (not that the Beetles were bad but... urhhh its fucking 2012 can we stop going on about them already?)
Wait, what? Did you just compare the influence of The Beatles with the influence of The Spice Girls?

I guess my point is that for people who are interested in the history of Pop Music, the Beatles are endlessly fascinating due to their blending of Pop and RocknRoll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
I do not know why a table chair should be so expensive when its entire purpose is to stay in one place while you put your butt on it. It would be nice if I could get some furniture that isn't from IKEA, but I'm not holding my breath.
I think it's something to do with the forces generated by our butts putting stress on the joins of the chair therefore to keep them from flying apart each time we sit on them they have to be glued together using sap from magical Gingko trees.

Last edited by The Hag : 06-22-2012 at 11:47 AM.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #46752
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Enhanced.
Yeah and the Beatles were an influential band 50 years ago.

All this chair talk is reminding me that I really need a new computer chair, my parents threw my old one out while I at uni and didn't bother buying a new one so now I'm just using a really uncomfortable fold up metal chair.

EDIT:

Quote:

Wait, what? Did you just compare the influence of The Beatles with the influence of The Spice Girls?

Uhhhhh... *ninja smoke*
Quote:
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #46753
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I loved the Spice Girls, I don't even care yo. I had the Spice Word VHS with Alan Cumming in it, I had a big poster for the movie, I sang 'If you wanna be my lover' without understand WTF I was actually singing, Baby Spice was my spirit guide.

In other news, chicken strips and BBQ sauce has proven much more appealing then protein shakes.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 06-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #46754
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Penny - you should run target.

No skirt today. I spilled salad in my lap.

I don't wanna go. They're getting annoyingly strict, especially for the phones. No drinks. No food. No crosswords, sudoku, coloring, word searches, books, kindles or breathing.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #46755
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I cannot get enough of this comic series
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○