Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3812 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #49231
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
I'm actually reminded of how I used to literally eat a bowl of peanut butter and chocolate syrup as a snack when I was a kid. I can't believe I didn't get sick from it, especially when it was like, a whole cup of peanut butter. (Needless to say, my Mom was pretty shocked)
I used to take a jar of chocolate frosting and eat like half of it at a time. Just sit down with a spoon and HNNNNGG chocolate frosting.

My tummy can take quite a bit.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #49232
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Let's just say convenient store candy isn't my thing. I do however KIND of enjoy chocolate frappes or SOMETIMES ice cream. But ehhhh.. Not too much of it. Once a week would suffice.

https://www.facebook.com/ChergnomebylProps

Last edited by Chergnomebyl : 07-16-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Chergnomebyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #49233
Bisected8
All glory to hypnoturtle!

Well, I can still happily eat entire (250g) bags of sweets with no regrets (sour or sweet)...maybe I just never grew up. ¨_¨

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #49234
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I used to take a jar of chocolate frosting and eat like half of it at a time. Just sit down with a spoon and HNNNNGG chocolate frosting.

I did that on occasion too, but we rarely had the stuff readily available in the house. Oh, and one time in college, I tasted the marvelous thing that is now called "Diabetes pie". A housemate of my boyfriends had started out making cookies with a toblerone bar in place of chocolate chips, and then didn't have enough baking powder and it ran into this pie-sized mass of delicious. And then she just shrugged and tossed more chocolate into the center and pretty well made it into a giant filled cookie. Needless to say, it was AWESOME. But so damn sweet.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #49235
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

I think I grew up to like things that will most likely give me a heart attack in my upcoming years. : P

Unread 07-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #49236
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugginsseller View Post
Let's just say convenient store candy isn't my thing. I do however KIND of enjoy chocolate frappes or SOMETIMES ice cream. But ehhhh.. Not too much of it. Once a week would suffice.
While I joke about my sweets intake, it really is a special occasion that I gorge myself on candies like that.

It's gotten to the point that I have to water down juice drinks I used to down as a kid.
Anyone remember those koolade squeeze bottles with the twisty top? I got a pack of those not too long ago and took one sip and thought my stomach was going to explode, THEY ARE SO FUCKING SWEET.

It's insane how I would be able to down all FOUR in a single day as a kid but as an adult I am like "whoa whoa whoa hold the phone"
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 07-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #49237
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Says the one that got a stomachache from a Twinkie or whatever Twinkie relative that was.
Quote:
but as an adult I am like "whoa whoa whoa hold the phone"
...yeah.

I used to literally go out to the grocery store or whatever with my best friend and we'd end up buying $15 worth of candy and junk food.
I think once I bought four bags of Hershey's Hugs.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 04:46 PM   #49238
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
Says the one that got a stomachache from a Twinkie or whatever Twinkie relative that was.

...yeah.

I used to literally go out to the grocery store or whatever with my best friend and we'd end up buying $15 worth of candy and junk food.
I think once I bought four bags of Hershey's Hugs.
I didn't say what it could take, which is mostly savory stuff.

If I have a choice between doughnut and Caprese salad for a snack I pick the salad. I can also eat late at night without getting a tummy ache.

But some shit is just too sweet for words. (like my booty)

That used to be my friends and I. We'd each buy a 2 liter of coke and gummy worms and just DOWN THAT SHIT.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 07-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #49239
LoliLovely
They Can't Fire Me I Quit

Chocolate frosting, oh God <3
LoliLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #49240
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Quote:
It's insane how I would be able to down all FOUR in a single day as a kid but as an adult I am like "whoa whoa whoa hold the phone"
Oh those, I used to love buying those all the time. I get what you mean, I bought a whole pack a couple months ago and I must say, I only got about half way through one of them before I couldn't drink anymore of it. I had to give the rest away.

Last edited by Chergnomebyl : 07-16-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Unread 07-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #49241
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
While I joke about my sweets intake, it really is a special occasion that I gorge myself on candies like that.

It's gotten to the point that I have to water down juice drinks I used to down as a kid.
Anyone remember those koolade squeeze bottles with the twisty top? I got a pack of those not too long ago and took one sip and thought my stomach was going to explode, THEY ARE SO FUCKING SWEET.

Last time I had one of those, I almost gagged because it was so sweet.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 04:59 PM   #49242
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

I remember when I was maybe 12 or so, I got a stomachache from eating only 4 pieces of Halloween candy. That was ridiculous.

I still can't take things that are insanely sweet, though, but I definitely can down more than 4 pieces of candy at once now. XD
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 18% (Sewing) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #49243
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
So...for people more Tumblr savvy I have a question. Is there some kind of etiquette I am suppose to use when someone sends me one of those "I AM UNFOLLOWING YOU LOLS" notes? Like, is there an unspoken rule of conduct? Am I suppose to do something? It feels like it's suppose to be this really big deal but I can't be bothered to give a damn.

Am I missing out on a Tumblr experience?
I believe the correct and classiest form of action is to post your choosen gif indicating the amount of fucks you give or a clasic haters gonna hate. Or do what if now known as a Penny. Turn around fart in their general direction, flip them off, leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post

I dunno, no one's ever bothered to inform me they were unfollowing me. It's a big surprise if I get something in my ask box, I'm not an Important Tumblr Personality.

I'm guessing you should probably just ignore it.
No me neither, I'm not sure if I'm just not popular to get annon hate or if I'm just flawless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwind824 View Post
YUP!

One of these days I'll learn my limit, and not end up being the rainbow-vomiting gnome. Petron' Silver is one hell of a drug.
Drugs are also one hell of a drug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Pink Elephants on Parade.

Edit: That might actually be more appropriate for fullbleed.
How so? Is it cos I am a big fat party animal! Woo, take all the drugs, drink all the alcohol... more like take a few of the drugs and drink some of the alcohol.
I do love the song though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
I guess it's an innie, but it's not one of those innies that just disappear into a fathomless abyss, it's got some features 'n shit.

I'd rather have Kuato.
See I always used to assume that thats just what all of them were like but I guess not. I find outie belly buttons weird, like you're not a child anymore.

I got an infection in my belly button for some reason last year, that was fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Disney sequels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
RE: Songs. Most of what I found great about Tron Legacy is the soundtrack

Let's all watch The Sword in the Stone.
I actually really liked Tron Legacy, I know some people really hated it but I thought it was great. Plus to be honest... what were you expecting? You've got trippy neon visuals, you've got Jeff Bridges, you've got light cycles, you've got disc wars, you've got Daft Punk. What more do you want? It's not like the original Tron was Citizen Kane or anything. Plus its the only film where I've actually liked the 3d visuals.

Oh.

And Sword in the Stone is brilliant, been far to long since I've seen it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
Strangely, twilight has yet to have a fandom as annoying (to me) as several animated pieces. Probably largely due to their absence to events and online hangouts I frequent.
I've got to the stage where I find people who hate on Twiglet far more anoying than the fans themselves. Like if you're getting this angry about something and are actually going out of your way just to be angry about it you need to fucking step back and fuck off.

Quote:
Never having read the books or seen the movies, Twilight haters have annoyed me far more often than Twilight fans. Probably because I know more of them.
Yeah

Quote:
For an upset stomach I swear by alka seltzer. It even helps some when I have vertigo induced nausea
I had alka seltzer for the first time a few weeks ago after a major after party/red wine hangover. It was horrible, it just made me want to throw up again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.

Last edited by fullbleed : 07-16-2012 at 05:08 PM.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #49244
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I believe the correct and classiest form of action is to post your choosen gif indicating the amount of fucks you give or a clasic haters gonna hate. Or do what if now known as a Penny. Turn around fart in their general direction, flip them off, leave.
Right now I'm just glad Penny's not my real name.

Quote:
Never having read the books or seen the movies, Twilight haters have annoyed me far more often than Twilight fans. Probably because I know more of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I've got to the stage where I find people who hate on Twiglet far more anoying than the fans themselves. Like if you're getting this angry about something and are actually going out of your way just to be angry about it you need to fucking step back and fuck off.
Sorry, guys. BUT SERIOUSLY TWILIGHT IS TERRIBLE AND I'LL BE SO GLAD WHEN IT GOES AWAY FOREVER.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #49245
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

As a kid I loved to down an entire jar of pimento olives in one sitting and then proceed to drink all the liquid from the jar. My mom would find it really strange that I did this.

Me: *tossing empty olive jar into trash*
My mom: You ate all those olives? O.O
Me: Yup. *walks away*

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is online now   Reply With Quote