Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3173 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-30-2012, 09:25 AM   #51331
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
Totally went into her gallery because of this --- NO ATLUS COSPLAYS. Makes me sad maaaaannn

Wait, I've seen that Bayonetta at AN this year and took a picture of her too... never saw that Jeanne though.
Her signature has Catherine (which I'm legit certain is from "Catherine" the game) listed, meaning the Atlus quota has been met.

::: goes to look into her gallery since Bayonetta was mention ::: Alright, that's quite rad. I've never seen someone do the Jeanne's white outfit, which makes me the happiest of CHris'.

EDIT: Yo it is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too early for me to approve of that murder thread.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 07-30-2012 at 09:28 AM.
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #51332
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
You could look for a cute little shrug.
You could try JcPenny or if you want a full cardigan try Avenue. They have sizes 12-30 I think, so they will definitely fit your boobs. I have a pink cardigan from there that I love and I want to get a few more.
I agree about the cardigans - they are kind of ... Super casual. I personally rarely buy clothes from target - the sizing is awful and isn't cut to fit someone with curves, and the "plus sizes" this year are all hideously bright, big patterns. Because every plus size girl wants to be swallowed by prints.

And the china: My aunt borrowed my moms china like 5 years and never gave it back. Gf offered to go over and help pack it up and carry it over here and my aunt kept blowing us off.
Fast forward to last week - my cousin, who is staying with my aunt, boyfriend is clearing out the cellar for my nana (the land lord). Neither of them are working so it's in exchange for like a month or two of rent and he gets to sell any metal he finds for scrap.
My mom and him were talking about what he was going to do with the trash down there, when he mentioned that he had found a bunch of pretty cups and plates. My recognized it as her china and asked that when he had made his way to it could he pack it up in a clean storage bin for us and bring it over. He said of course and we thought it was over. Then my aunt called and left a nasty voicemail about how my mom needs to get over her missing china (we've been trying o get it back for 5 YEARS). That night the china appears on our porch in a open storage bin sometime between 130, when my mom went to bed, and 5 am, the end of a huge thunderstorm and when I woke up for work.
The tote was full of water and everything is filthy.
Re:Target
I can do alright with Target. Some of the stuff runs SUPER small though I do agree. I went through the entire mall on Sunday and felt like I was running into either over priced cute stuff or cheap ugly stuff :| so I am pretty much gonna have to run back out some day this week and try to dig out something appropriate and not super super pricey. I am thinking I'll bring the dress with me so I can compare it and what not. Here's to hoping I can match stuff like a boss.

Re:China
Your aunt is kind of mean. It also sounds like she was hoping to sell the China without anyone knowing and got all pissy that she couldn't get away with it without a backlash.

It's 10:30 and I am hungree :| someone feed me.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 09:39 AM   #51333
LoliLovely
They Can't Fire Me I Quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsCASSiOPEiA View Post
Back from con.

It was awesome,

Super tired.

Full day of work starts in an hour.

skdjfhkdshfsk
It was indeed awesome! Also, dem plushies <3
LoliLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 09:49 AM   #51334
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Why can't PSN/Capcom port Shadows over Mystara and make it have online multiplayer...
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 10:21 AM   #51335
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Why can't PSN/Capcom port Shadows over Mystara and make it have online multiplayer...
Because you are probably one of the 5 people who want it. Oppose to the 20 of us who wanted a port of "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure".

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 07-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #51336
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Cake is cooling. I think I'll make a pbj for lunch and make some Facebook events
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #51337
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwind824 View Post
Her signature has Catherine (which I'm legit certain is from "Catherine" the game) listed, meaning the Atlus quota has been met.
Damn, now everyone knows I very rarely pay any attention to signatures.

My friend did Catherine for AN2012, and her friend as Katherine. IT WAS AWESOME.

In the meantime, I was an average standard version Vincent.

No pics, 'cuz I suck.

Quote:
EDIT: Yo it is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too early for me to approve of that murder thread.
The "kill the person above you" bullshit below? It's old as crap and was revived by one of the new posters.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #51338
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

GOD DAMN MONITOR!

THAT LINE.

Gotta send it back for repairs, still under warranty.

Still...

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
Unread 07-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #51339
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
Damn, now everyone knows I very rarely pay any attention to signatures.

My friend did Catherine for AN2012, and her friend as Katherine. IT WAS AWESOME.

In the meantime, I was an average standard version Vincent.

No pics, 'cuz I suck.

The "kill the person above you" bullshit below? It's old as crap and was revived by one of the new posters.
I can related. I wanted to make Vincent for costume play, but never got around to doing so. Mrs. SW824 did make Katherine, and the results are here: http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=54803

To recap: My wife has done Bayonetta, Katherine and as of this past weekend, Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw, because she is BEST WIFE.

And yea, the "kill the person above you" thread was what I referring to. Although I've been tempted to reply to it with "stab you in the lungs so you can't scream, then drag you to my ban. That's when the fun begins....naked." I imagine I'd then be banned within 30 seconds of posting that.

Unread 07-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #51340
sunseenli
Philosophaster Ephemerist

Quote:
To recap: My wife has done Bayonetta, Katherine and as of this past weekend, Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw, because she is BEST WIFE.
Yeeeah...I meant to talk to you about that. Due to your wife cosplaying Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw, my husband has fallen in love with your wife. I suspect you and I are going to end up with a lot of free time on our hands, so you want to, I don't know, take up cribbage or something?
sunseenli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #51341
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I've been really interested in cosplaying Catherine at some point, dem curls guys.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #51342
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

...No thanks.

I'll be back later when you're done talking about the triforce of games I wish I could wipe from existence.
Unread 07-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #51343
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunseenli View Post
Yeeeah...I meant to talk to you about that. Due to your wife cosplaying Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw, my husband has fallen in love with your wife. I suspect you and I are going to end up with a lot of free time on our hands, so you want to, I don't know, take up cribbage or something?
REAL TALK CONFESSION: I had to google Cribbage, because I thought it was some Harry Potter shit. It certainly sounds like it is. HOWEVER it is not, and man, looking over the rules, it is complex as hell. How does Mario Kart grab ya?

Also if he was to help her make that Chainsaw, that'd be great. As this one is someone elses:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...7jio1_1280.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I've been really interested in cosplaying Catherine at some point, dem curls guys.
My friend Jenni cosplay Catherine and holy hell, her curls are like tiny springs. There's a .gif of her bouncing up and down like an idiot that I cannot find, which sucks. For Kildread's sake though , I've attached photos of her as Catherine.

http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=57835

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 07-30-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Unread 07-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #51344
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

The day after I order a copy of Fallout NV to tide me over until Borderlands 2 they just had to announce that there'll be more details about Dawnguard....

I need longer days. Or less sleep.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #51345
sunseenli
Philosophaster Ephemerist

Quote:
REAL TALK CONFESSION: I had to google Cribbage, because I thought it was some Harry Potter shit. It certainly sounds like it is. HOWEVER it is not, and man, looking over the rolls, it is complex as hell. How does Mario Kart grab ya?
Works for me. =D

Quote:
Also if he was to help her make that Chainsaw, that'd be great. As this one is someone elses:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...7jio1_1280.jpg
I just talked to him, and he'd love to. He's had to make a chainsaw before for his Ash costume...it'll probably be made out of cardboard, but he already asked me to send him the pic you linked, so he's already thinking about it. NYCC, maybe? (Actually, it'd be kickass if he cosplayed Ash with her Juliet. That'd be hilarious.)
sunseenli is offline   Reply With Quote