Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4007 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #53011
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

If you find that teary, I should show you the ones I found on YT involving hummingbirds...
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #53012
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

A night planned around going to see Brave at the cinema with my friends has now been changed to seeing the Expendables 2...

*sigh*

This is why I don't like seeing films with other people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #53013
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
A night planned around going to see Brave at the cinema with my friends has now been changed to seeing the Expendables 2...

*sigh*

I am genuinely sorry :|
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #53014
Bodici22
is a crazy person.

Quote:

*sigh*

Yeah. That's just not cool. Maybe buy your ticket for Brave and then just be like, "Whoops. Guess I gotta go see Brave now."

Also you can add me on twitter! Unless you have something better to do with your time than read about the insanity of my life.
Bodici22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #53015
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

We've just cancelled the whole thing. We're going to the pub instead, so not all bad. Better than the fucking expendables at least.

I'll watch Brave another time, probably on my own. The best thing about being alone is that you always agree on what you want to see.
Quote:
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
Unread 08-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #53016
Lithium Flower
Handphones

So I just cut into the happiest pepper in the world:
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 08-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #53017
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Why is that so terrifying?

Like you cut a mans face off and he still smiles and laughs...
Quote:
Unread 08-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #53018
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Why is that so terrifying?

Like you cut a mans face off and he still smiles and laughs...
Don't worry, he didn't die in vain:

I didn't make the pizza for the record, I just spruced up some left overs with green peppers and fresh parsley I sprinkled on top while it was in the oven.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 08-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #53019
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
We've just cancelled the whole thing. We're going to the pub instead, so not all bad. Better than the fucking expendables at least.

I'll watch Brave another time, probably on my own. The best thing about being alone is that you always agree on what you want to see.
Yo JCVD plays a bad guy LITERALLY named "Villian". This movie sounds so self-aware/meta it can't suck.

<-- Will have a proper review come Monday, but the buzz over here has been quite favorable.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #53020
Bodici22
is a crazy person.

That pepper actually scares me and now all I can think about is how much I want pizza.

Also you can add me on twitter! Unless you have something better to do with your time than read about the insanity of my life.
Bodici22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #53021
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwind824 View Post
Yo JCVD plays a bad guy LITERALLY named "Villian". This movie sounds so self-aware/meta it can't suck.

<-- Will have a proper review come Monday, but the buzz over here has been quite favorable.
I don't understand Abed, is this you being meta?
Quote:
Unread 08-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #53022
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

I got so worried this morning about my baby girl. After she had one of her yogurts, she projectile vomited it all out minutes later. And then we took her temperate a little while ago and it read 99.4 degrees.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook

Last edited by PrincessKaori87 : 08-15-2012 at 03:04 PM.
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #53023
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Responding with a "Community" quote? Cool cool cool cool!

#sixseasonsandamovie

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #53024
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I mentioned the hummingbird rescue things I found on youtube earlier... well, here they are.
Rescued baby hummingbird (absolutely tearjerkingly sweet and adorable); http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvrcd...97OWSBu 7GiXg
Hummingbird untangled from spiderwebs; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urx5z9huaY8

(Also, it would be so neat to have a pet hummingbird. If someone finds a way to domesticate them as pets, I'd totally buy one.)
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #53025
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

On another note settling into my lunch of curry pan and sake. Just got my hair cut. Tipped the lady 5 again because she took a foot of my hair, layered it, and shaved the back half and it literally looked like a wookie exploded. I feel bad for hair stylest when I come in cause my hair is so damn thick. FYI yes the bangs are cut strait my hair is just being funny.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...t=DSC02091.jpg