Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 673 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 08-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #53071
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,072
Some broad here in the Detroit area opened up a makeshift maid cafe and sells pre-packaged pocky and melon bread but says she's super legit like for reals Japanese maid cafe's.


I made it half way into the news article before laughing myself to tears and closing the window.

Those cat ears sure are legit sweet heart.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 08-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #53072
Cadmium Polyphony
Hiro Protagonist
 
Cadmium Polyphony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
The last shit I took was in favor of this, just so you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I will poop just for you. I will poop the biggest poop I have ever pooped. All in honor of you.
You'll never know what this means to me. Forever more poop will bring me a positive association.
__________________
Bacon is never kosher, unless it's Kevin Bacon.

I hate cute.

Podcast Channel
Cadmium Polyphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #53073
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry
 
Arc_The_Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Some broad here in the Detroit area opened up a makeshift maid cafe and sells pre-packaged pocky and melon bread but says she's super legit like for reals Japanese maid cafe's.


I made it half way into the news article before laughing myself to tears and closing the window.

Those cat ears sure are legit sweet heart.
It's so Kawaii desu uguu...whatever...
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #53074
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Cadmium View Post
You'll never know what this means to me. Forever more poop will bring me a positive association.
I am working up a big poop for you as we speak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
It's so Kawaii desu uguu...whatever...
Srs Face.

According to the article they even welcome customers in by saying 'Konnichiwa', which is reasonable as I am sure they are fluent in Japanese.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #53075
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin
 
UsakoLuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,496
While I enjoy melon bread and pocky, that cafe sounds like it would be... Not worth the money
__________________
Wanna hear me ramble?
@usakoluna
Amusement of A Princess
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #53076
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,823
The least she could do is try to make some authentic japanese cuisines or something...

like the cabbage pizza and stuff.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
Cosplay FB- BlondieSundae Cosplay
Cosplay Tumblr- The Cosplay Compendium
My twitter- Tweettweet~
My dA- SkullsAndStripes
BlondieSundae is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:11 PM   #53077
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
While I enjoy melon bread and pocky, that cafe sounds like it would be... Not worth the money
It sounds like someone got Kawaii fever and had some pocket money and an empty lot to spend it on.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #53078
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy
 
FunnyValentine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 932
One of my jobs has always scheduled me during times I said I couldn't work. Now that I put in my two weeks they give me the perfect schedule. WHAT!
__________________
Life's a fleeting dream don't let it go.
Ya gotta make the most of it you know.
Don't stop now, don't let it slip away,


Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
FunnyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #53079
Yet Another
Forever Sleepy
 
Yet Another's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 570
I have my first honest to god relationship.

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME I'M NEVER THIS SOCIAL.
__________________


Skyrim Casual: 30 % Done!
Kaylee Frye (Firefly): 40% Done!
Jem Carstairs, Oswin Oswald, Magnus Bane, Pikachu, Trainer White: Done!
Yet Another is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:26 PM   #53080
Kildread
I can fix it!
 
Kildread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyValentine View Post
One of my jobs has always scheduled me during times I said I couldn't work. Now that I put in my two weeks they give me the perfect schedule. WHAT!
It's a trap, BE WARY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yet Another View Post
I have my first honest to god relationship.

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME.
No, that's actually pretty normal, and if it just started there's plenty of time for it to head down south.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #53081
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
No, that's actually pretty normal, and if it just started there's plenty of time for it to head down south.
He speaks the truth
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
Cosplay FB- BlondieSundae Cosplay
Cosplay Tumblr- The Cosplay Compendium
My twitter- Tweettweet~
My dA- SkullsAndStripes
BlondieSundae is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #53082
Yet Another
Forever Sleepy
 
Yet Another's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post

No, that's actually pretty normal, and if it just started there's plenty of time for it to head down south.
That's positive. xD I guess I'll just go along with it until the long-distance thing kicks in.
__________________


Skyrim Casual: 30 % Done!
Kaylee Frye (Firefly): 40% Done!
Jem Carstairs, Oswin Oswald, Magnus Bane, Pikachu, Trainer White: Done!
Yet Another is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #53083
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
No, that's actually pretty normal, and if it just started there's plenty of time for it to head down south.


Good Evening Class, this is Kildread. He's bad with words and stuff.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #53084
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy
 
FunnyValentine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
It's a trap, BE WARY.
Thanks, I needed to hear that. It was tempting me to stay there. XD
__________________
Life's a fleeting dream don't let it go.
Ya gotta make the most of it you know.
Don't stop now, don't let it slip away,


Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
FunnyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #53085
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin
 
UsakoLuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,496
It's storming out.
__________________
Wanna hear me ramble?
@usakoluna
Amusement of A Princess
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (1 members and 2 guests)
BlondieSundae
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.