Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4006 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #55846
Kumoshi
Just a cowardly montblanc

Been wanting to play Arcana Famiglia since my friend's been raving about it, but haven't had the time :\

AX 2014:
- Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck-it Ralph)
- Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basket)
- Isana Yashiro (K Project)
Kumoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-22-2012, 07:41 PM   #55847
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Brandon got in a car accident.
SHIT!

Glad he's ok, that really sucks though. Hopefully insurance will sort everything out.

I'm back from holiday...

Why can't I think of anything interesting to say though?

Why can't I ever think of anything interesting to say on here anymore? ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #55848
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post

You're moving on.

Wait no, FULLBLEED COME BACK TO US!
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #55849
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
SHIT!

Glad he's ok, that really sucks though. Hopefully insurance will sort everything out.

I'm back from holiday...

Luckily the car dealership is also one of his insurances locations so they're going to be going over the damage on Monday.

Sure you can! But now the forums are full of douchebags so you just don't want to.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #55850
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Nah I'm probably just boring.

I'm tired and I need to go to bed, I'm putting it off because I've basicly dumped all of my shit from the airport on my bed and I can't be arsed to move it.

And I know it's not healthy, but fuck me cigarettes and alcohol are so cheap abroad!
Quote:
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
Unread 09-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #55851
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Nah I'm probably just boring.

I'm tired and I need to go to bed, I'm putting it off because I've basicly dumped all of my shit from the airport on my bed and I can't be arsed to move it.

And I know it's not healthy, but fuck me cigarettes and alcohol are so cheap abroad!
Aside from cheap booze and smokes, how was the vaca?

@Emmers. Glad that Brando's o.k. Hopefully the car repairs won't be too much or take too long.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #55852
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

The munchkin's birthday party was a lot of fun. She got clothes and a lot of really neat My Little Pony toys. My mother-in-law made her cake. It came out awesome!

My Little Pony Cake!

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #55853
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Oh my god, that is AWESOME! Pinkie Pie herself would be proud.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #55854
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

That is SUCH an awesome cake. She's a lucky little girl! Also Aislynn is a pretty name.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #55855
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Oh my god, that is AWESOME! Pinkie Pie herself would be proud.
I just had to get a picture of the cake before it was all cut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
That is SUCH an awesome cake. She's a lucky little girl! Also Aislynn is a pretty name.
She is lucky she gets to have awesome parties like this. When I was pregnant with her, my husband and I decided that if we were having a girl he would get to name her and he chose the name 'Aislynn'. It's Irish Gaelic in origin and means 'dream'.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #55856
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I got pretty awesome cakes too when I was a kid (only child, so Mom always tried for really great birthdays, and Mom was friends with a cake decorator). I had a dalmatian cake when I turned five, thanks to the revival of 101 Dalmatians making me nuts about them. It was pretty awesome.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #55857
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post

She is lucky she gets to have awesome parties like this. When I was pregnant with her, my husband and I decided that if we were having a girl he would get to name her and he chose the name 'Aislynn'. It's Irish Gaelic in origin and means 'dream'.
That is SO cool!
I don't really know what my name means. I've looked it up before, but it never really stuck. XD

Edit: Sooooo my name means "pure."
Aw. That was less exciting than I'd hoped. But I'm a little saddened by the fact that my name in Armenian is masculine.... ;_;
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2012, 10:42 AM   #55858
Wolfmeisterrr

Awesome cake!!!!
Wolfmeisterrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #55859
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post

@Emmers. Glad that Brando's o.k. Hopefully the car repairs won't be too much or take too long.
Realy good, went scuba diving lots. I had the option to do a deep driving course over there which would qualify me to go to 40 meter depths, currently only alowed to go to 18... officially. But I turned it down, I still only have 10 dives in my log book and I strugle with equalisation.

Spending time with my dad was great. My Granparents are mental though. My Grandad cleaned his feet with a toilet brush... He dropped an icecream off his cone and picked it up off the dirty floor and put it back on... he kept losing his hearing aids and then finding them in his ears.

If my Granma goes first I don't know how he will survive.
Quote:
Unread 09-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #55860
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post

Thanks!

He at least has a way to and from work tomorrow and Tuesday.

Quote:
Realy good, went scuba diving lots. I had the option to do a deep driving course over there which would qualify me to go to 40 meter depths, currently only alowed to go to 18... officially. But I turned it down, I still only have 10 dives in my log book and I strugle with equalisation.

Spending time with my dad was great. My Granparents are mental though. My Grandad cleaned his feet with a toilet brush... He dropped an icecream off his cone and picked it up off the dirty floor and put it back on... he kept losing his hearing aids and then finding them in his ears.

If my Granma goes first I don't know how he will survive.
If it's any consolation I have 0 dives in my log book.

One time I rented a PS2 game where you played an underwater photographer who went to various shipwrecks and stuff and had to avoid sharks and then sold your pictures for currency and bought more stuff with it. But I was too scared to ever go past the first instructional mission because the second mission was diving to a shallow wreckage and as I swam through the water and came across the ship I was terrified of it and couldn't bring myself to go near it. By the time I mustered up the courage to do so I did everything as quickly as I could and got the hell out.

I am scared of being in open water and coming across a real shipwreck because I'd freak the fuck out.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote