Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4006 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #57421
Barbapappa
Ppeogigayo.

I got 3 standing tickets today for me and my friends to Big Bang's Alive Tour in London, and I'm sooo excited!
Barbapappa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #57422
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Thankfully our tax refund has come in and we no longer need to rob any banks. I'm not saying we wouldn't do it for fun, I'm just saying we don't need to right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jia Jem View Post
My parents figured ballet would correct my gait (feet turned out and instead of in), and they were right.
I was never pigeon-toed, but probably the one lasting skill ballet gave me was FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE turnout.

I'm kind of jealous of everyone with small feet just because mine are enormous. Not necessarily wide, just really long. I've sort of got Botticelli-looking feet.

Gross. And it makes finding cute shoes a pain. It was the worst when I was pregnant because everything that I didn't want to get bigger definitely got bigger. I had to go up to an 11W and then I just gave up ad wore flip flops everywhere because anything else was too uncomfortable.

EDIT: SORRY FOR THE PAGE BREAK BROS.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #57423
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Thankfully our tax refund has come in and we no longer need to rob any banks. I'm not saying we wouldn't do it for fun, I'm just saying we don't need to right now.
Shame :/

Feet: Some shoes fit me good at size 13, but lately it's been more like size 12 (???). I got some mountaineer shoes for Fix-It Felix and the size 7W is a little loose.

I don't get sizing.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #57424
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Sizing is certainly a bit arbitrary. Like clothes too. I'm a medium in some brands, small in others, large in others... and for shoes, I can generally fit a nine, but in some cases nines are too big and 8 and a halfs are too SMALL, or they don't carry half sizes, so I can't get anything that fits properly/comfortably in their brand. And I wear a size eight sandal and could possibly go smaller, which I guess is due to the lack of constricting material on much of my foot. I'm especially fussy with the fit around my toes. I CAN NOT STAND having my toes pressed together. If I can't spread my toes in the shoes a decent amount, I won't buy them.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #57425
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

I don't know what has been up lately but even with my door and window open it's been hot in my room.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #57426
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
I don't know what has been up lately but even with my door and window open it's been hot in my room.
It's because I'm hiding in your closet.

"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
Unread 10-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #57427
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

My closet is always open.

Also, my avatar is another viable response.
Unread 10-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #57428
Jia Jem
replicant
Rock Star Admin

Quote:
I'm kind of jealous of everyone with small feet just because mine are enormous. Not necessarily wide, just really long. I've sort of got Botticelli-looking feet.
HAHA, BOTTICELLI FEET. That's what I'm calling it now. Along with my Botticelli forehead.......
Unread 10-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #57429
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

I hate my forehead too. It's too large. I try to cover it up with my hair.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #57430
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
It's because I'm hiding in your closet.

Oh Jimmy Junior. It's not hard to see why your self-dancing is the best.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #57431
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

It's such a beautifully warm and sunny day... it's slowly killing me to be stuck inside at work T_T
Unread 10-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #57432
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
I hate my forehead too. It's too large. I try to cover it up with my hair.
Same here.
Or maybe it's just the shape of my face. I hate it when my hair doesn't frame my face.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #57433
Orochimaru86
Snake Master

Got this f***ing lonely feelings again Geezz.... I'm getting old... really.... And tomrrow will be very sad day... Tomorrow is day when you feel more lonely than ever.... when nobody remember about you.... *sniff*
Orochimaru86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 03:17 PM   #57434
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
My closet is always open.
And my camouflage skills are shockingly advanced.
Unread 10-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #57435
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

You would have to be in Fox Hound to hide in my closet.