Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3817 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #57946
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I got the sleepies.

People on dA. Buy my stuff. I'll touch your butt if you buy it. C'mmmoonnnn.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #57947
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Fuck it all to hell, boyfriend showed me gangnam style... hey, I only just got out of dance class a few hours ago, sure, I'll go move around some more...
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #57948
Mr Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Fuck it all to hell, boyfriend showed me gangnam style... hey, I only just got out of dance class a few hours ago, sure, I'll go move around some more...
Haha, yes! I want to learn more of it besides just the chorus dance part. Would be fun to recreate with some friends :]
Mr Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #57949
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I'm waiting for someone to recreate that infamous elevator dance/scene at a con...
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #57950
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
SO. EFFING. COLD. Fuck, I need to start wintering in Florida or something.
Come to Houston. We don't have much of a winter to speak of. It's already late Fall and the coldest it's gotten here is somewhere in the high 60's but then it warms right back up again the next day. The last time it got cold enough to snow here was about 4 years ago. It was only an inch or two and was all melted by the next day.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:12 PM   #57951
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

My kind of winter. Instead of an average of -10 and over a foot of snow (and that's MILD compared to most of Canada... though I don't like to mention the bastard if I can, my ex-stepdad grew up in the Yukon. Seven or eight months of four-hour days in the winter, -30 or -40 on average, and five or six feet of snow. Eugh. On the plus side, practically no night for several months in the summer. Like, light from 3 am to almost midnight.)
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #57952
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I'll stick to New England. That's too cold/too much snow.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #57953
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

The Yukon or Southern Ontario? I figured New England was pretty similar to how it is here. maybe a few degrees warmer.
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #57954
Mr Zero

Quote:
I'm waiting for someone to recreate that infamous elevator dance/scene at a con...
At a con I went to this year http://youtu.be/G9W71BwH9l8?t=1m50s
Mr Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #57955
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I suppose it would be (assuming your -10 was in Celsius. Which is 14 farenheight, and bit colder, I think our average is 20 F.)
We do get a few days in the negative, usually in January and Febuary. Snow tends to vary. Last year we got maybe 3", the year before it was like a snowstorm a week.
You could not pay me to live in the Yukon. Never Ever.

Oh we're getting a nor'easter Wednesday. Yay...
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #57956
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

I found this on my facebook feed some time ago and I find it to be a pretty accurate depiction what the weather is like here:

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #57957
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I suppose it would be (assuming your -10 was in Celsius. Which is 14 farenheight, and bit colder, I think our average is 20 F.)
We do get a few days in the negative, usually in January and Febuary. Snow tends to vary. Last year we got maybe 3", the year before it was like a snowstorm a week.
You could not pay me to live in the Yukon. Never Ever.

Oh we're getting a nor'easter Wednesday. Yay...
Yes, celcius. And hmm, that's pretty mild. Though last winter here we barely had one, too. It stayed just around freezing, and we had almost no lasting snow til the end of January, then an early spring (I was wearing my spring jacket and too hot in that, by mid-March. That's about a month early). And yes, nothing could make me move to the territories. Nuh UH. MAYBE I'd visit for a week or two, in the SUMMER. No more. Living in more Northerly Ontario in a remote as hell house for a couple years as a kid was enough.
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:35 PM   #57958
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
At a con I went to this year http://youtu.be/G9W71BwH9l8?t=1m50s
Oh my god, I just DIED. And then my boyfriend too. XD
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #57959
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

We just turned the heat up so the house will be warm when we go to bed and the cats won't be too cold.
Gf just turned her heat on because her cat looked cold and Peanut was barricading himself in his house with fluffing.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 11-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #57960
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

It feels so much later than it really is. Damn daylight savivings time...Messing with my head....

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook