Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4006 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #59941
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
I have heard similar stories, and what really gets me and when the victim commits suicide, and the tormentors claim "they didn't mean any harm."
That kills me on the inside. BS you didn't mean any harm!
Well she's five I really don't think she sees any of this... but her mother must be so tormented, she lost her husband and now a bunch of psychos are saying "he was emo so he deserved it" and that she and her daughter should kill themselves...

Seriously they say fucked up things, they taunted the All Time Low member who said that he didn't like their new song about his brothers suicide. And they're sending death threats to Taylor Swift because she's dating one of them or might be... I dunno but I know people may not love her but I don't think she deserves death threats... none of them do.
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-27-2012, 11:41 PM   #59942
Headphone Actor
Local KagePro loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
but I don't think she deserves death threats... none of them do.
People seems to fail at understanding what impact words can have until it's too late. After I tried to kill myself a 2 years ago, I recieved soo many apologies. People would apologize for things that I don't even remember. But not everyone fails at suicide like I did, and you won't get a chance to apologize, ya know? I am open to talk about it because I have seen it happen and I want to help people realize you can't take back what you say. My love goes out to her and her mother.
And all at once, I know everything is gone
Headphone Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2012, 11:48 PM   #59943
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
People seems to fail at understanding what impact words can have until it's too late. After I tried to kill myself a 2 years ago, I recieved soo many apologies. People would apologize for things that I don't even remember. But not everyone fails at suicide like I did, and you won't get a chance to apologize, ya know? I am open to talk about it because I have seen it happen and I want to help people realize you can't take back what you say. My love goes out to her and her mother.
It's so saddening and I just... I hate people so much right now.
Unread 11-28-2012, 12:18 AM   #59944
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Penny - go screw a donkey

I can't decided if I'm hungry or bored. I think both.
Welcome to my every day.

I'll go until like. 3PM without eating, then remember OH SHIT FOOD and I wont stop eating <<

Well I figured out why the fish tank gets murky so quickly.
I was putting the filter in backwards.

HURP A DURP EMMERS
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Last edited by Lithium Flower : 11-28-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 12:55 AM   #59945
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
It's going to take the grace of the higher power for me to not slap this kid in my English class into another ethnicity. I guess I don't have a sense of humour, because apparently its funny to mock the teacher while I am trying to pay attention because I don't understand the topic, and then flip your shit when I ask you to be quiet. I really do hate stereotypes, but this guy is the embodiment of a loud ghetto kid.

But if making a mockery of me and the teacher in front of everyone isn't enough, then he called me a racist and some other things that shall not be repeated. He went too far next though, saying that I am a failure in life and I couldn't even succeed in killing myself (fact) and I should pray that someone offs me because I can't do it myself. I wanted to just go crawl in a hole. And my teacher just stood there and did nothing.

I hate people.
I have advice for this, but it would definitely not be well-received here or in real life, as it involves stooping to his level.

Oh, and your teacher sounds like a real go-getter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #59946
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Oh super serious talk on Facebook, why you gotta happen two hours after I wake up...
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #59947
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

If I tell you to not call me fair maiden for the love of god stop, it's not cute it's goddamn annoying.
Unread 11-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #59948
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Welcome to my every day.

I'll go until like. 3PM without eating, then remember OH SHIT FOOD and I wont stop eating <<

Well I figured out why the fish tank gets murky so quickly.
I was putting the filter in backwards.

HURP A DURP EMMERS

I had cereal. I was hungry.

At least you figured it out before you tried to return it or something.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #59949
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

I just donated 25 bucks to this fine looking game.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #59950
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I had cereal. I was hungry.

At least you figured it out before you tried to return it or something.
I have the kind of filter that you just insert the little blocks that have white fluff/floss on one side, the floss size is suppose to face into the ravine of the actual filter machine and I had it facing the opposite way to the lip of the machine where the filtered water flows back into the tank.

Lol oopps.

Sometimes I wonder if my weird eating habits are more then just me forgetting. With my mother coming to visit soon I don't think I've lost any weight since she was last here and I don't want to hear her bitching about the size of my ass. I don't know if I am necessarily consciously choosing not to eat right but when I think about "Oh man it's almost 1,2,3 or even 4pm and I haven't had a single thing to eat and I feel so hungry that I could throw up" I kind of have moments of feeling like that's a good thing because I am just desperate to not hear my mom talking to me like I am shit. The only way for her not to talk to me like shit is to be thin. I am not exaggeration or being dramatic. As long as I am 'fat' to her she'll never see me as being successful or attractive or worth anything.

But no matter what I'd say to her she will always say that I am overeating. For WEEKS I've not been eating a single bite of food until well into the late afternoon (and some days into the evening) and most of the time what I eat is something unsubstantial like a small salad. Meaning I don't get any 'real' food until dinner time when I cook for Brando and myself. But again, she'd say I was eating more then I think I am and I am stuffing my face with doughnuts and cake all day. I could tell her that I was throwing up my food after every meal and she'd still tell me I was overeating. (I am not, for the record. That was an example of how extreme she is.)

She comes in on the 11th and I just don't want to hear her making snide comments about how Brandon and I 'sit around all weekend' (I see him for maybe 3 hours in the evening on the days he works so the weekend is really the only substantial quality time we have and I am not going to spend it playing 'entertainer') or saying something about the drinks Brandon buy's. He buy's two cases of pop because he brings a can to work every day and he usually buys one 12 pack of pop that I don't really drink so it's just his own stuff to bring to work.It's unusual for me to even touch the stuff he buys specifically for work. But as soon as she see's that we have pop in the house she'll assume I am drinking four cans a day and lazing around like a cat.

I just find that closer and closer it gets to her coming for her visit the more and more I find I hate myself. Like she isn't even here yet but I am mentally degrading myself in preparation.

If she knew I was having left over Chinese for lunch she'd probably poop herself into an early grave.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 11-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #59951
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Here's a tip that's been very valuable to me over the years: you can't change anyone else. You can change yourself. If someone's behavior is upsetting to you, you probably can't stop them from doing it, but you can alter the way you react to it. In other words: no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #59952
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Here's a tip that's been very valuable to me over the years: you can't change anyone else. You can change yourself. If someone's behavior is upsetting to you, you probably can't stop them from doing it, but you can alter the way you react to it.
My mother is good at acting like she's a nice and kind person but seems unable to sustain that image for very long before turning on you like a velociraptor in an elevator. Maybe that's what makes it so hard to deal with, she'll act like I am her best friend and even tell me shit like she likes my company over my sisters and would rather hang out with me. But then she just becomes the regular ol' mom she was before who insults me and cries to my family because I am such a bloated whale of a person who's breaking her heart with my fat roles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
In other words: no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 11-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #59953
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

You mom sounds like my friend taylors mom... they should get together and hate everything wrong in this world.
Unread 11-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #59954
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
You mom sounds like my friend taylors mom... they should get together and hate everything in this world.
Fixed.

And yes.

Here's a video of some Capybara in the rain. Look how cute. Fat animals are cute. My mother can't hate fat animals
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 11-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #59955
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Fixed.

And yes.

Here's a video of some Capybara in the rain. Look how cute. Fat animals are cute. My mother can't hate fat animals
I was being fairer to your mom but if you say so =P

I love chubby animals! HIPPOS AND RHINOS AND PIGGIES AND ELEPHANTS! Look up musk ox babies DO IT