Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3077 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #60271
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin
 
UsakoLuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,756
My secret Santa always forgets me. Even now with my friends, so I always just have fun getting gifts for other people.
__________________
Wanna hear me ramble?
@usakoluna
Amusement of A Princess
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 12-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #60272
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum
 
Bisected8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
What? Do you check it for typos and grammar?
Nope, just leave it to rise.

...and yes. That does mean I managed to screw up the "leave it alone and don't touch it" phase of making bread.
__________________
Me on deviantArt.
Me on TV Tropes.
Me on twitter.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 03:39 PM   #60273
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks
 
fullbleed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,018
Michone is the kind of character who will go looking for someone, nearly get killed and then get saved by the people she was looking for and then act huffy and say "I didn't ask for you to save me".

Well FUCK YOU BITCH! Seriously, that is one of the most annoying character archetypes ever. Be fucking grateful bitch.

I actually like Merle the best, even though he's a baddie because he has a fucking personality.


Anywaaaaaaaaay.

I am so fucking sweet right now, 2 weeks of uni left then holiday.
My film is done son.
One of my essays has been pushed back till next year, yeah boi!
It's all just going really well.

And now my random thought of the day.

Some times I want to grow my hair curly again and wear suits and be handsome, but then I also want to shave my head, wear army jackets and look like a motherfucker. It's like Postal Service or Death Grips. Why can't I occupy both of these states at the same time?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag
I would have used my awesome space-time warping powers to reach through the internet and throttle your scrawny pole-dancing film-making neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #60274
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger
 
Sybren117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post

How's England?
Englandy.

My computer broke and I haven't really had a chance to go on coscom at work. I would ask if you all missed me, but the answer is hilariously obvious.

Hope you're all well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
Nope, just leave it to rise.

...and yes. That does mean I managed to screw up the "leave it alone and don't touch it" phase of making bread.
Did anyone else do the thing when you were a kid where you told your parents you were going to make bread and then you just put flour and water in a bowl and made them try it? That's a thing I did.

I guess I'm saying you're probably better at making bread than I am. For whatever that's worth.

You missed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I am so fucking sweet right now, 2 weeks of uni left then holiday.
My film is done son.
One of my essays has been pushed back till next year, yeah boi!
It's all just going really well.

Last edited by Sybren117 : 12-03-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #60275
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
My computer broke and I haven't really had a chance to go on coscom at work. I would ask if you all missed me, but the answer is hilariously obvious.

Hope you're all well.
I swear I talked to you like a day ago, and now I am scared because I vividly remember us talking on CosCom but there's no records of the conversation going back 10+pages.

I think I dreamed having a conversation on the internet but I didn't want to say anything originally since that's super weird but now I felt like I should so you don't think I hate you or something.


We where talking about turtles or something. I think. Like something about if people eat turtle soup would they eat it out of a turtle shell.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #60276
TheAnarCHris
Overrated
 
TheAnarCHris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post

Confession- this is like the 3rd time this .gif has popped up, and I have no idea where it's from. It does make me laugh, and I do find it weird that it's only used by the Coscom males. IS THIS A HOMESTUCK THING, WHICH EXPLAINS WHY I WOULD BE OUT OF THE LOOP?
__________________
Stalk me on twitter! @theanarchris, THEN IMMEDIATELY REGRET YOUR DECISION!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #60277
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger
 
Sybren117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I swear I talked to you like a day ago, and now I am scared because I vividly remember us talking on CosCom but there's no records of the conversation going back 10+pages.

I think I dreamed having a conversation on the internet but I didn't want to say anything originally since that's super weird but now I felt like I should so you don't think I hate you or something.


We where talking about turtles or something. I think. Like something about if people eat turtle soup would they eat it out of a turtle shell.

I haven't been on in like, a week and a bit. But I do sometimes manifest in dreams and talk of turtle soup, so that's actually pretty reasonable.

I really wish we did have a conversation about turtle soup, it's sounds pretty fascinating.

And, wait... if you didn't tell me that you had a dream where we talked about turtle soup, then you think I would hate you?

The dream infiltration is working.


EDIT -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Confession- this is like the 3rd time this .gif has popped up, and I have no idea where it's from. It does make me laugh, and I do find it weird that it's only used by the Coscom males. IS THIS A HOMESTUCK THING, WHICH EXPLAINS WHY I WOULD BE OUT OF THE LOOP?
Enjoy Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.

Last edited by Sybren117 : 12-03-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #60278
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Sybren, would you eat turtle soup out of the shell?
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #60279
TheAnarCHris
Overrated
 
TheAnarCHris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
So it's a Hussie thing, but probably unrelated to Homestuck? Because it would explain why I have no clue what's going on.
__________________
Stalk me on twitter! @theanarchris, THEN IMMEDIATELY REGRET YOUR DECISION!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 12-03-2012 at 04:09 PM.
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #60280
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger
 
Sybren117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Sybren, would you eat turtle soup out of the shell?
That's what I was just thinking, right?

I'm not sure, it depends if the shell has been... I dunno, fashioned into some kind of bowl, and at least looks kinda presentable, or if it is just straight up served out of a dead turtle. I guess I wouldn't mind if I was stranded on a desert island or something. But that wouldn't really be soup, it would just be dead turtle. Which would be pretty gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
So it's a Hussie thing, but probably unrelated to Homestuck? Because it would explain why I have no clue what's going on.
I dunno, all I know is that it's batshit crazy.

Last edited by Sybren117 : 12-03-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #60281
dx7879
King of the Pirates!
 
dx7879's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 868
I want to join a gym, but no friends that would want to join with me. It's no fun working out by yourself, and there's only so much I can do at home At least I'm working out a little bit at home I guess...
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #60282
penny_dreadful
la ctholita
 
penny_dreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 11,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
Some times I want to grow my hair curly again and wear suits and be handsome, but then I also want to shave my head, wear army jackets and look like a motherfucker. It's like Postal Service or Death Grips. Why can't I occupy both of these states at the same time?
Basically me except with boobs.

At least I can wear a wig and people will only look at me a little funny. If you're a guy and you wear a wig it's called a toupee and people assume you're wearing it because you're balding and vain and have bad taste.

Poor dudes. They really get the short end of the fashion stick.
__________________
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #60283
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Basically me except with boobs.

At least I can wear a wig and people will only look at me a little funny. If you're a guy and you wear a wig it's called a toupee and people assume you're wearing it because you're balding and vain and have bad taste.

Poor dudes. They really get the short end of the fashion stick.
You want to grow your boobs out curly?

Well if you really want to...

I think men look handsome with or without hair, (and young or old with said hair status) but that's not really for me to judge and all. Just my personal opinion.









Awee yeaaah.Anthony Hopkins.

This is an excuse to post Anthony Hopkins. No regrets.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #60284
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum
 
Bisected8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
Did anyone else do the thing when you were a kid where you told your parents you were going to make bread and then you just put flour and water in a bowl and made them try it? That's a thing I did.

I guess I'm saying you're probably better at making bread than I am. For whatever that's worth.

You missed me.
Nope, I was always taught that mixing flour and water made glue (I used it for paper mache once, but it went mouldy so I used wallpaper paste or PVA glue from them on). I didn't actually learn to make bread until I was about 16 (but I can't even remember how young I was when I first made cakes, oddly enough).

And yes. Yes I did. *hug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Confession- this is like the 3rd time this .gif has popped up, and I have no idea where it's from. It does make me laugh, and I do find it weird that it's only used by the Coscom males. IS THIS A HOMESTUCK THING, WHICH EXPLAINS WHY I WOULD BE OUT OF THE LOOP?
I'm not a HS person either, but my many hours of study on TV Tropes has taught me that it's a parody of webcomics (specifically from some "concept art" someone posted on the Penny Arcade forums) made by the same person as HS and portrayed as the work of one of it's characters.
__________________
Me on deviantArt.
Me on TV Tropes.
Me on twitter.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.

Last edited by Bisected8 : 12-03-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #60285
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,161
GURL IZZAT TAYE DIGGS???

ohhhhhhhh he fine!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.