Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4006 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #60526
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

I never remember to record, I'm so bad at talkthroughs.

Also, to be fair with Sega running around shutting channels down for having shining Force material, I'm going to wait a bit till things cool off.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #60527
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
My second most viewed uploaded on deviantART?

Slender Moon. With almost 700 views and like 70 favorites.

The digital piece I worked on for Youmacon, struggling to finish in time and spending months completing has like 60 views and 6 favorites.

What the hell.
I feel partially to blame as I helped with that idea ._. I sowwy
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #60528
BisectedBrioche
Da ba di da ba di...

Quote:
My second most viewed uploaded on deviantART?

Slender Moon. With almost 700 views and like 70 favorites.

The digital piece I worked on for Youmacon, struggling to finish in time and spending months completing has like 60 views and 6 favorites.

What the hell.
Don't feel bad. My most viewed/faved/etc isn't any of my recipes, drawings or photos of the former; it's a "dragon scale" texture I drew when I was about 13.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #60529
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Yeah, my most-viewed deviation is a random piece of abstract art I don't give a crap about, and my most-commented are two joke photos (a gingerbread house with a demonic-looking "face" my bf&I made one year, and my plush tribble beside a grilled cheese sandwich). All my "serious" pieces have next to no views and just a few comments. But I'm not exactly active...
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #60530
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Welcome to my feelings on my youtube channel.

Front Mission has so many views, and I never finished it.

I think I did a great job on Super Mario 2 and King's Quest, almost no views.

*sigh*
Similar feelings on my youtube channel. Except it's the stuff that's not actually my content (recently a recording of a video from NYCC) that gets all the views, while nobody cares about my actual con videos.
...I don't expect views on my vlogs, and they are predictably and consistently live up to that expectation.
Unread 12-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #60531
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

i can relate to that, im sort of an old school guy and i don't really know what appeals the the masses at cons. i put all this work into an intro for a final fantasy fight intro video and i think i did a really good job on it but when its shown the crowd has no reaction . same thing on youtube when i post them on them. although i really hope i can find the last ff intro video i did because my laptop died and i lost all my data.

i don't expect it to get allot of views i just wanted a little feedback to see where i could improve.
Unread 12-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #60532
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Done with my Christmas shopping for the most part finally! Can't remember the last time I was at the mall for so long :/ Lol, hopefully some of my friends appreciate some of the effort I put into looking for some of the things.

Also finished my work secret Santa shopping too, which was a pain. That took almost as long as my mall trip :/
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #60533
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

What about me sitting on my laptop playing portal wear headphones seems like an invitation to talk to me?
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #60534
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
Don't feel bad. My most viewed/faved/etc isn't any of my recipes, drawings or photos of the former; it's a "dragon scale" texture I drew when I was about 13.
No telling what the masses will want is there?

EHHHH.

Almost done with Skyward Sword. Gotta do that Skyloft silent realm task and then it's pretty much the final dungeon.

May or may not go get that Hylian shield. I am going to wait for Boyfriend to get home so no major plotage get's going without him there.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #60535
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

I was on Elfwood. LOL WAYBACK MACHINE.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #60536
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Yeah, my most viewed/commented deviation is a NOT EVEN FINISHED drawing from when I was like 13. I hate how like no one saw/faved/commented on the finished piece.

Quote:
Almost done with Skyward Sword. Gotta do that Skyloft silent realm task and then it's pretty much the final dungeon.

May or may not go get that Hylian shield. I am going to wait for Boyfriend to get home so no major plotage get's going without him there.
Wait. What. It's another silent realm thing? Whaaaaaaaaatttt. Okay. Well then. :|

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #60537
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
Yeah, my most viewed/commented deviation is a NOT EVEN FINISHED drawing from when I was like 13. I hate how like no one saw/faved/commented on the finished piece.

Wait. What. It's another silent realm thing? Whaaaaaaaaatttt. Okay. Well then. :|

People hardly read the artists comments on dA. They 'fave and run'. Which is fine, but it makes it incredibly hard to get ANY feedback on that website.

Yeah apparently it's the final one. I imagine it would be relatively easy because Skyloft is so small.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #60538
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
People hardly read the artists comments on dA. They 'fave and run'. Which is fine, but it makes it incredibly hard to get ANY feedback on that website.

Yeah apparently it's the final one. I imagine it would be relatively easy because Skyloft is so small.
I hate that. I actually have this habit of viewing, commenting if I have something to say, and then faving if I like it or maybe just leaving it after commenting. I used to just fave everything but for some reason I don't like doing that anymore.

Awwwww whaaaaattt.
I actually got back to Skyloft and was like, "whaaaaaaat where do I gooo"
so I ended up just stopping there so I could actually sleep and get homework done.

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #60539
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
Awwwww whaaaaattt.
I actually got back to Skyloft and was like, "whaaaaaaat where do I gooo"
Did you already get the full Song of the Hero?

Fi should have given you a new 'object' to dowse for, that funny looking bloomed flower. The sort of Celtic looking design? If you select your dowsing option it should have that at the top.

Edit: Hold on coscom was giving me that error message and I couldn't submit my whole text
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #60540
Lithium Flower
Handphones

The location you need to go to in Skyloft is the center square. It's where that one really young kid with spiky hair would hang out and that broad guy kinda munges around. There's the big tower right there and the platform to leap off. If your coming from the Knights Academy it's literally straight down the stairs from out the front door.

Right in that center square is where the new portal to Silent Realm-Skyloft should be. It's not quite dead center but seems to be kinda off to the left a bit like your heading over to the bridge where that cat thing sleeps.

I hope that makes sense >>'

SPOILER: (highlight to read)

Do you remember seeing this Loftwing statue going up to the cave where you go through at the beginning of the game? It's the cave across from the big lake where Groose hid your Loftwing and that floating island/waterfall thing is above it? You can see the enormous Goddess statue from there. If you look around there's a platform to jump from and a statue of a Loftwing (kind of Totem-pole-looking) with one red stone for an eye and the other socket is empty. When you complete this final Silent Realm trial you get the other gem ('stone of trials') that goes in the empty socket. It should start spitting fire balls or something and the last 'dungeon' will be revealed under the Isle of the Goddess-that big ass statue in Skyloft.

Edit:
Sorry I am not sure why I kept getting that page error when I tried to submit the whole thing :\ but there you go.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○