Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3817 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #60781
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Emmers don't listen to Spaz. Nothing can be found on 495 except potholes and shattered dreams.
And Road construction because this is New England.
I never said I was the good wisened sage
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #60782
Bisected8
All glory to hypnoturtle!
 
Bisected8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
I495 is the stuff of legend, NO HATING.

We must be really hard up for laughs if we're getting our jollies from trolls and spammers.
Well, it is monday.
__________________
Me on deviantArt.
Me on TV Tropes.
Me on twitter.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #60783
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
I495 is the stuff of legend, NO HATING.

We must be really hard up for laughs if we're getting our jollies from trolls and spammers.
It's be a long day of sore throats and headaches okay? We pick our entertainment when it knocks.

Sometimes a man does things he isn't proud of but has to do in order to survive.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #60784
penny_dreadful
la ctholita
 
penny_dreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 11,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
Well, it is monday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
It's be a long day of sore throats and headaches okay? We pick our entertainment when it knocks.

Sometimes a man does things he isn't proud of but has to do in order to survive.
What, did the internet run out of hilarious cat gifs or something?

It may be Monday, but judging from the smell wafting through the office, someone is having quite the dank party. So I guess the key to making your own entertainment on dreary days is... drugs. There's a good life lesson for you, kiddos.
__________________
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #60785
Drysi
Illiterate and Illusory
 
Drysi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
It may be Monday, but judging from the smell wafting through the office, someone is having quite the dank party. So I guess the key to making your own entertainment on dreary days is... drugs. There's a good life lesson for you, kiddos.
Did someone come in reeking of weed, or is there... Like a column of smoke ascending from one of the bathroom stalls? 8I
Who does that at work? Can't you be courteous enough to light a bowl outside by the dumpster, where everyone else consumes their illegal substances? Are you too good to hit ye ol' bong with other working class fiends and tweakers? I see how it is.


Elsewhere:
>Start a tumblr with the expectation that I will be super cool and sociable.
>Realize I remember nothing about coding CSS, making friends, or casually talking to people who like the things that I like.
>???
>Despair indefinitely.

There is a bigger learning curve here than I had predicted. I am a technologically degenerate nineteen year old and it's hard.
__________________
It's not your Fault
I'm not Human At All
I got not Heart
Drysi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #60786
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.
 
Mykaios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,227
The boyfriend might've given away my birthday party... o_O When we were out Christmas shopping, he kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday/Christmas when I had already given him a list and he was all "Well, I cant get you that stuff because other people are. I gave them the list when they asked what they should get you" So... either his parents/family are getting me stuff or there is going to be a party. I DON'T KNOW! I'm not even sure if I can act surprised... o_O
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #60787
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
Banned already? Poo. ono That wasn't any fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
There will always other days to be entertained. :3
Lies; He's not fun at all.

In other news, no less than four people told me I look like shit today. That's a real confidence-booster, that is.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #60788
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad
 
The Hag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Also, I hope you know I've been yelling SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSSHOTSSHOTS SHOTS EVERYBODY all weekend.
I have been alternating that video and the trailer for Dark Souls 2 pretty much all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Is this... is this a casserole of large pasta shells stuffed with smaller pasta shells? Why does that seem extremely wrong to me?
O_O I love carbs as much if not more that the next person and that seems a bit much even to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
In other news, no less than four people told me I look like shit today. That's a real confidence-booster, that is.
I saw you Saturday and you looked better than I've seen you look in a long time.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #60789
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Lies; He's not fun at all.

In other news, no less than four people told me I look like shit today. That's a real confidence-booster, that is.
Tell them you dressed up just for them.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #60790
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict
 
PrincessKaori87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,463
Yay! I used the hairdryer for the first time!
__________________
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of many things. Of ships, and shoes, and ceiling wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings."

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #60791
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
I always have to use the hairdryer because I have a really bad cowlick in my bangs and if I don't dry my bangs while they're still super wet it gets baaddd
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #60792
penny_dreadful
la ctholita
 
penny_dreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 11,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drysi View Post
Did someone come in reeking of weed, or is there... Like a column of smoke ascending from one of the bathroom stalls? 8I
Who does that at work? Can't you be courteous enough to light a bowl outside by the dumpster, where everyone else consumes their illegal substances? Are you too good to hit ye ol' bong with other working class fiends and tweakers? I see how it is.
I work on a college campus. Our building has vents that are way too big for the structure, and are connected to one of the dorms. When kids light up in their rooms, it frequently winds up traveling into our office. Occasionally people do come in reeking, eyes blazing like the fires of hell, which I find kind of amusing since we're the health office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
O_O I love carbs as much if not more that the next person and that seems a bit much even to me.
You know I am a committed carb loader, but that casserole looked like an abomination. WHY. WHAT'S THE POINT? I just don't see why you'd go to the trouble of cooking two types of pasta so you can stuff one with the other.
__________________
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #60793
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict
 
PrincessKaori87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,463
Blowdrying made my hair frizzy.
__________________
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of many things. Of ships, and shoes, and ceiling wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings."

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #60794
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
Yay! I used the hairdryer for the first time!
Do you mean for the fist time in your life or are you talking about using a recently purchased hair dryer for the first time?
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #60795
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,182
I hate blow drying my hair, it's a pain and it's noisy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.