Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4007 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-24-2012, 02:13 AM   #61516
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I HATE my voice. I sound so much cooler in my head.
You think you've got it bad? At least you're not me. I sound like this, but worse. You know. You've talked to me. You've heard the auditory poison.

You're cat is cute, but ours is cuter because you can't see his butthole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-24-2012, 04:56 AM   #61517
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

Hey everyone! Sorry for being a stranger, had a mega-busy xmas period. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas day! Speak soon!
Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 09:00 AM   #61518
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
You think you've got it bad? At least you're not me. I sound like this, but worse. You know. You've talked to me. You've heard the auditory poison.
Come on don't be silly, you don't sound nearly as bad as Jodie Foster.

Quote:
You're cat is cute, but ours is cuter because you can't see his butthole.

Well you can just join everyone else on a road trip to see my cats stinky starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
Hey everyone! Sorry for being a stranger, had a mega-busy xmas period. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas day! Speak soon!
I thought you died in the great war, sorry I cash your insurance and slept with your widow.

So Jiji was runnin' around all night nuzzling us and cuddling and trying to EAT MY GODDAMN MOUSE. So we had to move his cage into the bathroom. We're going to put an end table in the bathroom and put his cage on it. We can use the drawers for towels or something.

All night Jiji cat was just purring and cuddling and making biscuits on our backs.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Last edited by Lithium Flower : 12-24-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #61519
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Emmers= Shane from Walking Dead. (In the beginning. Before he turns rapey)

I wish I could smack rude people today. There will be many, I'm positive of that.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #61520
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
....trying to EAT MY GODDAMN MOUSE.
Well, that is what cat's do. He's a cutie! I'm glad that the adoption worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas day!
Same to you. Enjoy your pudding and Christmas crackers and Boxing Day and Doctor Who special and, er, the Queen?
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #61521
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Emmers= Shane from Walking Dead. (In the beginning. Before he turns rapey)

I wish I could smack rude people today. There will be many, I'm positive of that.
There is a walking dead interactive comic game Brando downloaded on his blackberry tablet. He looks stupid in the comic game too. Stupid freak.

THAT'S NOT YOUR KID. GO HOME. WE DON'T NEED 5 EPISODES OF THIS.

How long are you working for? :\ Boyfriends job is open from 10-4 but the manager said if they end up dead all day they can close at 2.

Jiji is a food hog. Not that he's food aggressive over his dish but that he wants all my food >:I He tried to dive into my bag of Taco Bell yesterday and wouldn't get his face out of my cereal bowl. Then he took a running jump into the sink FULL OF GLASS AND SHARP THINGS.

Considering he's never actually been inside a home, or at least not for long, he probably has no real concept of 'trained' housecat behavior and jumped right up onto a cutting board soaking in the sink.

Gonna have to keep an eye on him and make sure the counter is cleared off.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Last edited by Lithium Flower : 12-24-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Unread 12-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #61522
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I get out at 6:30 ( I actually took this shift for a friend, I had to otherwise I'd have only had 8 hours this week. Management asked for volunteers to work Christmas Eve, ignored the volunteers and gave all the hours to seasonal...)

Target is open until 9, which means the close team will be there until 10. I'm working until 10:15 on New Years Eve. Which is fine, I may have to call out if my MRI runs late.

Re:kitty on the counter Try putting a strip of double sided sticky tape. Some cats will just lick it *looks pointedly at Luna* but most don't like the feeling on their paws.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 12-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #61523
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
I get out at 6:30 ( I actually took this shift for a friend, I had to otherwise I'd have only had 8 hours this week. Management asked for volunteers to work Christmas Eve, ignored the volunteers and gave all the hours to seasonal...)

Target is open until 9, which means the close team will be there until 10. I'm working until 10:15 on New Years Eve. Which is fine, I may have to call out if my MRI runs late.
Wow management at your store is....interesting. You work at a Target correct? That's a real bummer they have to work so late Christmas eve.

The store Brando works for is run by two friends and has only three locations. The guy's are really down to Earth and value their employees having Holidays off. So for the 'major Holidays' (like most schools would have time off for) they all have time off with full time employees getting a full 8 hours of pay and part timers getting 4 hours of pay.

They have New Years day off and I believe close early on New Years Eve or completely have the day off. As their boss said;

"I am not coming to work with a hangover, neither are you"

They're pretty lucky all things considered.

Quote:
Re:kitty on the counter Try putting a strip of double sided sticky tape. Some cats will just lick it *looks pointedly at Luna* but most don't like the feeling on their paws.
Ohhh sort of like the 'tape' sold at pet stores for putting on the furniture to prevent them from scratching.

I'll keep that in mind.

So far I think it's just Jiji being excited and doing that insane "RUN AROUND RIGHT NOW GO GO GO" thing where they just zoom from room to room like they inhaled a big wad of kitty crack. Like he's never EVER had this much room to just freely wander before so he's done that zoom around thing a few times and will only jump on the counter if one of us is standing by it so he's probably just trying to get up on the counter to be by us.

Definitely gonna keep that in mind if he keeps it up. For now I'll just have to make sure the counter tops are clean and dishes get put away quickly.

Yesterday Brando was real sick (still is, figures he gets sick at Christmas..) so dishes ended up piling up like Lincoln Logs >>'

The folks at the shelter kept 'warning' us Jiji wasn't a 'lap cat' and I am convinced they underestimated his cuddle capacity..
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #61524
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:

Wow management at your store is....interesting. You work at a Target correct? That's a real bummer they have to work so late Christmas eve.

The store Brando works for is run by two friends and has only three locations. The guy's are really down to Earth and value their employees having Holidays off. So for the 'major Holidays' (like most schools would have time off for) they all have time off with full time employees getting a full 8 hours of pay and part timers getting 4 hours of pay.

They have New Years day off and I believe close early on New Years Eve or completely have the day off. As their boss said;

"I am not coming to work with a hangover, neither are you"

They're pretty lucky all things considered.

Quote:
Ohhh sort of like the 'tape' sold at pet stores for putting on the furniture to prevent them from scratching.

I'll keep that in mind.

So far I think it's just Jiji being excited and doing that insane "RUN AROUND RIGHT NOW GO GO GO" thing where they just zoom from room to room like they inhaled a big wad of kitty crack. Like he's never EVER had this much room to just freely wander before so he's done that zoom around thing a few times and will only jump on the counter if one of us is standing by it so he's probably just trying to get up on the counter to be by us.

Definitely gonna keep that in mind if he keeps it up. For now I'll just have to make sure the counter tops are clean and dishes get put away quickly.

Yesterday Brando was real sick (still is, figures he gets sick at Christmas..) so dishes ended up piling up like Lincoln Logs >>'

The folks at the shelter kept 'warning' us Jiji wasn't a 'lap cat' and I am convinced they underestimated his cuddle capacity..
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #61525
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:

Well you can just join everyone else on a road trip to see my cats stinky starfish.
Gif at me all you want, my argument still stands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 10:22 AM   #61526
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Gif at me all you want, my argument still stands.

Your gif sure doesn't.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-24-2012, 10:23 AM   #61527
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I took New Years Day off. My personal goal is to be drunk by midnight. (I think I can do it)

I'm wearing make up to work. Well, I usually wear makeup but just mascara. Today I'm wearing EYE SHADOW
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 12-24-2012, 10:26 AM   #61528
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
I took New Years Day off. My personal goal is to be drunk by midnight. (I think I can do it)

I'm wearing make up to work. Well, I usually wear makeup but just mascara. Today I'm wearing EYE SHADOW
I have no idea what we're gonna do for New Years eve/day. Probably not shower and just play Kirby all day. SWANKY.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 12-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #61529
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Kirby! That sounds fun. :3

My quads are killing me from yesterday. And I just did half an hour of allegro in my basement to motivate myself because this plushie is also killing me.

Death by plushies and jogging?

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #61530
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
I have no idea what we're gonna do for New Years eve/day. Probably not shower and just play Kirby all day. SWANKY.
My New Years Eve day will consist of getting pictures taken of my brain. Twice - once without contrast and once with contrast.. Then I'll work. Then it'll be midnight. New Years Day usually consists of watching Doctor Who or Torchwood in my pjs cuddling on the couch with gf.
My Cat's Tumblr