Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3612 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #62281
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliLovely View Post
I havent laughed so hard in a while x'D
THEN BE PREPARED:

He was on the big windowsill in our bedroom and right as I reached out to pick him up, he jumped down. So I ended up grabbing him by his stomach near his hind legs and literally squeezed the fart out of him.

I felt it pop out.

Cat farts smell like raw unadulterated hell gas.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #62282
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

I'm watchin' the Texans/Bengals game Playoff game.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #62283
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Woohoo! Vietnamese for dinner! It's been far, far too long.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #62284
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Noooo! The Vietnamese place was closed til next week! T__T Japanese takeout'll have to do (chicken donburi and yam tempura roll with a big bottle of, as always after the gym, chocolate milk.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Unread 01-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #62285
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Noooo! The Vietnamese place was closed til next week! T__T Japanese takeout'll have to do (chicken donburi and yam tempura roll with a big bottle of, as always after the gym, chocolate milk.
I wish I could get that from my Japanese restaurant. It's pretty much only sushi take out they offer.

They serve full 'kitchen' meals and all, but only offer sushi and sashimi take out. Kinda bummer, but I never turn down salmon sashimi bro.

I am jealous of anyone who lives in Orlando and has the freedom to go to Vihn's whenever they want.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 01-05-2013, 07:47 PM   #62286
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

There's a shit-ton of sushi/Japanese places to pick from, here. Downtown alone there's at least six within five minutes of each other (one's a noodle shop&izakaya, which I'd like to check out, one's a fancy sushi restaurant, another is both sushi and Korean barbecue, the others are pretty standard fare). Only two that I know of are actually Japanese owned/run. Most are Chinese or Korean.
Unread 01-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #62287
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Funny enough, none of the Japanese restaurants we go to are Japanese-owned.

We have three Japanese restaurants in the area. Well four, but it's awful so we don't count that one. I don't think any of them offer take out that isn't strictly sushi/sashimi stuff. We don't have any that offer noodles or hot foods for take out :| only for dine-in. Which kinda stinks because their yakitori would be super amazing right about now.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 01-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #62288
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Aw man, I miss figure skating now. I had so much fun at our ice skating meet up. It had a great turnout, and it wasn't like a bunch of 12 year old otakus let loose, which was great. We had around 50 people....
And I made friends!

Now I need to just shower and stretch and relax...get ready for auditions tomorrow. I'm terrified.

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #62289
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Crap, I have found myself in an awkward situation...Wednesday night I was talking to a somewhat friend online (more of a close friend of a guy friend of mine), and mentioned that I was off Thursday. She said that she was off too and that we should hang out. I figured that since I haven't been to Chinatown in forever and that she lives somewhere in Chicago we could grab some food. So we got some food Thursday, and wandered around for a bit as I ran around buying way too many snacks before parting ways XD

So tonight I was talking to my guy friend on AIM, and he then asked me if I considered Thursday with his friend a date or not...Oh geez, I'm not even going to ask what he and his friend have been discussing about...FML!!!!
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 09:04 AM   #62290
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Cute photos of Gf's cats:

Freya.

Mickey and Gf.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 09:47 AM   #62291
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

NHL LOCKOUT IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post

I wish there were more Vietnamese options in Pittsburgh (being that I am Vietnamese) :/ I always get pho at the couple of places that I've been to (one of the Viet places I've been to recently no longer served what I really wanted off the menu which was mi xao and banh bot loc - and they stopped serving it by the time I started going). I haven't tried the one other restaurant lately though so I might have to take a trip.

I also really, really wish we had a Lee's Sandwiches D:

Last edited by Mykaios : 01-06-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #62292
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

My brother's visiting tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm baking custard choux buns to celebrate (not that he's getting any, it's the thought that counts though, right?).

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 01:18 PM   #62293
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

So I just got screamed at for... closing my window blinds. That's it. That's all I did. *headdesk* It feels like everyone I know is so on edge lately, it's terrible.

Sakura-- Glad to hear that you had a good time ice skating! Break a leg at auditions!

Luna-- Awww kitties! SO cuteee. <3

Bisected-- Haha, sounds like something my sister would do. *laughs*
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 5% (Planning) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #62294
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsCASSiOPEiA View Post
So I just got screamed at for... closing my window blinds. That's it. That's all I did. *headdesk* It feels like everyone I know is so on edge lately, it's terrible.

Sakura-- Glad to hear that you had a good time ice skating! Break a leg at auditions!
Awww, I'm sorry! I feel your pain
And thank you! It went okay. I don't think I did too terribly but I guess they just don't want me so I'll just....whatever. I'm a senior. I'm leaving anyway.

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #62295
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post
NHL LOCKOUT IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!

I wish there were more Vietnamese options in Pittsburgh (being that I am Vietnamese) :/ I always get pho at the couple of places that I've been to (one of the Viet places I've been to recently no longer served what I really wanted off the menu which was mi xao and banh bot loc - and they stopped serving it by the time I started going). I haven't tried the one other restaurant lately though so I might have to take a trip.

I also really, really wish we had a Lee's Sandwiches D:
There's a handful of Vietnamese restaurants where I am (we've got a pretty sizeable Vietnamese and Cambodian population, actually), but only one has the dish I always order (I can't pronounce it at ALL, but it's spelled on the menu as Bķn Thit Nu'ů'ng, and with pork, chicken or tofu for choice of meat- I always get chicken). It's sooooo good. And my boyfriend loves pho and banh xeo.