Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3200 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #62461
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Brando and I watch AVGN just about every day.

About the SEGA stuff, if anyone follows the Retsutalk stuff those guy's talked a bit about this as well. Basically from what I am told from various folks poppin' up in them thar internets SEGA is going on an insane rampage to eliminate any sort of fan relationship they may other wise have cultivated just because they're releasing a new video game.

In other news, how adorable is the new starter Pokemon from Pokemon X and Y?

Look at that thing. LOOK AT IT.
I usually roll water when it comes to starters (Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, Squirtle and Totodile are all excellent, and the record shows that Psyduck is my most favorite of Pokeymans) but the new fire-fox Pokemon is "adorbs". 10/10 will most likely day one.

SEGA's odd, because like you said, there's a number of people who've had content taken down from YT as of late. On the other hand, there's still plenty of terrifying Sonic content on the internet. A LOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
It's possible, but there could be other reasons, his movie might have recorded something which is a no no, his top 10 lists of movie scenes like "Top 10 Jackie Chan stunts", it could be a number of things. Some speculize it's just a group of assholes "trying to prove a point" about youtube's piss poor flagging system.

*starter pokemon*

For fuck's sake Nintendo, at least mix it up a bit, maybe make the starters Fighting, Bug, and Steel, ANYTHING but fire/water/grass.
I guess we'll see?

As for F/W/G, it's a proven formual, and kind of a tradition by now. Don't fix what's not broken, etc.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #62462
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

But if you never try anything new, how will you know that it could work better, or simply different?

Still I shouldn't fret, I'm done with Pokemon anyways.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #62463
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

I gave up on it after B/W. Black and White 2 was the last straw for me.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #62464
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I've only played one Pokemon game. Soul Silver and I started with the Fire thing. He was good fire thing. I went a little crazy naming all of them...

(Yes. One Pokemon game. And I never beat it.)
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #62465
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

I gave up on Diamond/Pearl Necklace HEHE

Once I found myself grinding for EV and IVs I was like "no, this is stupid" and stopped playing.

Mind you, I love the old ones, and Fire Red/Leaf Green is a good remake.
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #62466
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Ash would be good too, I've ever had a problem with "brassy" color.

I started dyeing my hair in ninth grade too!! I have friends who have never seen my real color. I'm actually not sure what to do with my hair at the moment - the purple is mostly gone but I don't know if I want to go with another crazy color or a natural color
It's just something my mom always told me,but it's very possible she was just trying to control how I looked. It's kinda her thing ya know? If I get a hair cut she doesn't like she'll cringe and tell me I should make my hair longer next time. LOL FUCK U NO.

I bet upkeep would be kinda hard D: but it does look really cool...I suppose if your like me and just get tired of the maintenance going with a more natural color would be better. I always liked these really amazing dye jobs with multiple colors and what not but golly I could never maintain it to look nice.

One time at Mcdonalds this girl had mid-back length spiral curled hair that was a gradient of vivid orange/red and darker red at the bottom. Her hair looked like someone said "Dye my hair like Autumn leafs" and that was the result. It was GORGEOUS and I cried a little that I could never make my hair that nice and keep it looking that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
I like it better than that otter-like...thing from B/W.
Oshawatt? I really want to try with him, the BW file I have is one Brando and I where co-oping when the game first came out. It was his game really but he ended up giving it to me later on. He started with a Snivy named Bushu, it was fun playing an element I never chose before, since I normally always pick water.

I never chose a fire starter before.

Quote:
But if you never try anything new, how will you know that it could work better, or simply different?

Still I shouldn't fret, I'm done with Pokemon anyways.
Pokemon Blue has been my favorite out of all the games. I get that it's all technically inferior and basic but I still love going back to it and enjoy it more then any other of the releases.

I don't think I'd get BW2, since I kinda lost my steam with BW1 :\ but I'd be interested to see how X and Y plays since it's made exclusively for the 3DS systems.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:54 AM   #62467
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

So this show about people who hire people to move their house is on, a older couple spent $500,000 to move their house ONE BLOCK AWAY.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU RICH MAGGOTS.
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:56 AM   #62468
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

My biggest problem is I'll have to bleach my roots again and that's a pain. Though it'd just be my roots, and not really the rest of my hair.

I'd love to do a multicolor thing, I just know if I could pull it off at home and I can't afford a salon. But I'd love to have sunset hair (purple and blue and pink) or fire hair (orange and red)
So until I decide I'll just run around with my platnium blonde, slightly purple hair.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:56 AM   #62469
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
So this show about people who hire people to move their house is on, a older couple spent $500,000 to move their house ONE BLOCK AWAY.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU RICH MAGGOTS.
Was their house like..over a sink hole or something? Because that's the only reason I can think to spend that much money to move my home a block away.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 01-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #62470
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

No.

The land owner wanted to tear it down and use the land for something else, but the house owners were like noooooo.

You know whats cheaper? Building a new house that looks exactly the same.
Unread 01-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #62471
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
No.

The land owner wanted to tear it down and use the land for something else, but the house owners were like noooooo.

You know whats cheaper? Building a new house that looks exactly the same.
Or like.

Moving to a newly built home elsewhere.

Out in rural Texas my mom and I almost bought a new construction home in an underdeveloped cul-de-sac where everyone had fairly large property lines. It was only like....$120-130 for this completely newly built home on around 5 acres of land bordering the woods in a big pretty field with a newly built pond. Two bedroom, two bathroom. The entire upper floor was one bedroom. Like, this was a NICEEEEEEE home bro. And it was still a fraction of the cost of straight up moving their home.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 01-08-2013, 10:10 AM   #62472
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

Did I miss the Pokemon talk? D: But I didn't even get to babble on about Pokemon Snakewood!
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #62473
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
I gave up on it after B/W. Black and White 2 was the last straw for me.
Quote:
I gave up on Diamond/Pearl Necklace HEHE

Once I found myself grinding for EV and IVs I was like "no, this is stupid" and stopped playing.

Mind you, I love the old ones, and Fire Red/Leaf Green is a good remake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Oshawatt? I really want to try with him, the BW file I have is one Brando and I where co-oping when the game first came out. It was his game really but he ended up giving it to me later on. He started with a Snivy named Bushu, it was fun playing an element I never chose before, since I normally always pick water.

I never chose a fire starter before.

Pokemon Blue has been my favorite out of all the games. I get that it's all technically inferior and basic but I still love going back to it and enjoy it more then any other of the releases.

I don't think I'd get BW2, since I kinda lost my steam with BW1 :\ but I'd be interested to see how X and Y plays since it's made exclusively for the 3DS systems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanarcah View Post
Did I miss the Pokemon talk? D: But I didn't even get to babble on about Pokemon Snakewood!
It's always time to talk Pokeymans.

I only beat Red/Blue back in the day, and messed around w/ Pinball, Snap and Stadium. From there, nothing until Emerald (borrowed) and I bought....Diamond. The wife played the hell out of Black, because reasons, reasons being Snivy and Shaymin.

I'll probably pick up X or Y because I'll need something for my 3DS to play by then. Not like I'm getting a new Metroid anytime soon.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #62474
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

I beat all the games up to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and then I got sucked into the world of hacks. My favorite is one called Pokemon Snakewood, which is set in the world of Ruby and features a zombie apocalypse and dragons and the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse and the 7 deadly sins and a million references to games and books and pop culture that I don't always get. Starters are Koffing, Baltoy, and Paras.

Second favorite is Platinum Enhanced 1.5, which is a 493 hack, and everything is just a little harder than it would normally be. Starters are Dratini, Gible, and Bagon.

Currently playing Pokemon Fuligin, in which you join Team Rocket, and Pokemon Ashgrey, which follows the storyline of the anime.

I have yet to play Black/White or B2/W2. .-. And now a new generation is coming out? Maybe I need to get on that...
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #62475
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
My biggest problem is I'll have to bleach my roots again and that's a pain. Though it'd just be my roots, and not really the rest of my hair.

I'd love to do a multicolor thing, I just know if I could pull it off at home and I can't afford a salon. But I'd love to have sunset hair (purple and blue and pink) or fire hair (orange and red)
So until I decide I'll just run around with my platnium blonde, slightly purple hair.
I never bleached my hair before, it was kinda damaged from the last dye job so that's why I just cut some length off last night. I think I took off about 2 inches..

It's kinda funny how horribly faded dye jobs get funny in a horribly sad way. My hair went from that vibrant 'Merida red' kinda color to just flat blonde. It seems like every time I dye my hair it just fades to blonde again.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○