Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4007 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #62671
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

My cat shits everywhere. And pisses everywhere. And disrespects me to my face. And hits me in my face.

I'm beginning to remember why I was off of cats for a while.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-10-2013, 03:52 PM   #62672
AyumuChan

Yesterday night I have try to kill my pc....it was an accident, but my boyfriend ask me biscuit with nutella cream, soaked into a little milk.. I say "ok"...in the moment when I try to put the plate on the crystal table..I don't know what the hell is happen...I have stricken one glass of water.. Honestly a very big glass of water (the coke glass size, for understanding) and it is upside down on the table...my first mind was "shit, I am so clumsy" and immediately after I realize the truth.. I drowned the pc!
I have try to dry, because in my mind I thinking " not is nothing, just some drop have catched the pc.." I lied to my self... But after 1 minute, accidentally I disconnecting the pc, but I don't have payed attention and I continue to dry with towels..and when I have done, full of hope, I turn on the pc...well..not work.. Desperation, deep breath, more desparation, I decide to put the pc on one side, so that the water drain.. And in my mind the light "If the hairdrier, working for dry the paint (was for my study of art) maybe can help to dry the circuits of the pc" *the last hope before you declare brain dead*
I have drying with cold air, and leave to rest all night. This morning I have try more time but nothing..So again, Hair drier, and during the operation I start to talk with him " after all is happen from us! You can't leave me like this!" and more " I have to confess, ok, sometimes I have treated you a little rude, but after all, I have always taking care of you...aside yesterday night.." then after my monolog, and the pc was really hot.. I have waiting some minute, to cold down, and tryed again..and IT IS WORK!! is miracle!!
*you have to understand that I do everything with my pc..and now that he is return in life, in my mind I have a gospel choir that sing*
AyumuChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #62673
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
My cat shits everywhere. And pisses everywhere. And disrespects me to my face. And hits me in my face.

I'm beginning to remember why I was off of cats for a while.
Never had a cat really behave that way. Now and then I've had them play fight me, but uh. No kitty disrespecting.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #62674
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Tawny will go RIGHT outside his box if he thinks the box isn't clean enough. Luna has only pooped out of the box once, she got locking in my moms room at like six am after being upstairs all night and was in there until I got home at 230 so it was not her fault.

Neither pee on things. Except bath mats.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #62675
Lithium Flower
Handphones

For a short while Holden was peeing on the carpet. My mom and I think it's because we had to travel for several days at a time for about a month or so straight and Holden was having separation anxiety.

We moved around..6 times with the cat so he probably just got nervous when we left for too long.

With how many times Holden has been uprooted it played heavily into me choosing to get Jiji and let my mother keep Holden (until a point she either does not want him anymore or cannot take care of him anyway). The only ways I could have gotten Holden back where to drive out to Colorado or fly and either way is extremely expensive and I am not sure if Holden would make it through a HUGE move like that without getting sick or having a kitty break down :\

I miss Holden a lot but if I tried to move him around again like that I think it might be worse for him than if I just let him go and he keeps my mom company..
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 01-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #62676
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I'm sure Holden misses you, but considering he doesn't seem to like change he probably appreciates staying with your mom. And he has a good home waiting for him if he needs one. He's a lucky kitty.

So, Gf's sister wants to come to Les Mis with us tonight...
Like she does most dates lately.

She needs friends or a boyfriend or to learn to take a hint.

Edit: she's not coming! Thank god for small favors.
My Cat's Tumblr

Last edited by UsakoLuna : 01-10-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #62677
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Only when you don't keep the litter box pristine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #62678
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Prissy cat says; "Clean my crap, peasant".
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 01-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #62679
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Well, you can't blame her. I wouldn't want to step on poo to use the bathroom
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #62680
AyumuChan

I missing my two kitty's. They was awesome. Both following me and my sis to school, and we meet them on the way for home. One neighbor, a very bad man, for me, poisoning them because they walk on the wall of the gate. NOt in the garden, not because they try to eat the lovebirds.. I have ended a friendship with his son for this reason.
I have do very nice memory with both.
And from that moment I don't have take more cats..it was to painful for me. I was just 12.
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #62681
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Yeah, but, like... learn to use the toilet like the rest of us, douchebag. Or if the door to the bedroom is closed, frickin' open it and close it behind you! GORKY WOULD HAVE DONE IT. Gorky created a standard by which all other cats must be judged and which all other cats will fail to live up to.

There is still no excuse for slapping me in the face, unless the excuse is, "I never want you to feed me again."
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #62682
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Well, you can't blame her. I wouldn't want to step on poo to use the bathroom
Our cat's male.

Quote:
Yeah, but, like... learn to use the toilet like the rest of us, douchebag. Or if the door to the bedroom is closed, frickin' open it and close it behind you! GORKY WOULD HAVE DONE IT. Gorky created a standard by which all other cats must be judged and which all other cats will fail to live up to.

There is still no excuse for slapping me in the face, unless the excuse is, "I never want you to feed me again."
Gorky wasn't a cat. Gorky was a chubby, slobbering angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #62683
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Gorky wasn't a cat. Gorky was a chubby, slobbering angel.
Yeah well he was still cat-shaped so STEP IT UP PONDER.
Unread 01-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #62684
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumuChan View Post
I missing my two kitty's. They was awesome. Both following me and my sis to school, and we meet them on the way for home. One neighbor, a very bad man, for me, poisoning them because they walk on the wall of the gate. NOt in the garden, not because they try to eat the lovebirds.. I have ended a friendship with his son for this reason.
I have do very nice memory with both.
And from that moment I don't have take more cats..it was to painful for me. I was just 12.
Your neighbor poisoned your cats!?
Was he arrested?
Holy crap.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 01-10-2013, 05:29 PM   #62685
AyumuChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Your neighbor poisoned your cats!?
Was he arrested?
Holy crap.
Arrested? In Italy? you kidding me? just in this last years the people that hurts animals are arrested. Before, nothing!! I don't like say this, but I really hope that, that person pay in the hell the same treatment!