Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3945 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #63136
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Sometimes....I really hate people.
Really.

Oh my gosh.

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #63137
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
Sometimes....I really hate people.
Really.

Oh my gosh.
I am sorry for calling you beautiful....

but what's up?
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 10:41 PM   #63138
smoreface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
So I guess people think Lightning is the first female lead for a Final Fantasy.

I also guess people are fucking stupid and never played other Final Fantasies.
No other Final Fantasies existed before XIII.
Unread 01-18-2013, 10:52 PM   #63139
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
I am sorry for calling you beautiful....

but what's up?
No I love you. You're okay.

Ugh. This one girl I'm friends with on facebook that I had kinda been friends with is just so......self-righteous and preachy and.....really just isn't as great as she thinks she is/doesn't deserve the attention she gets.

It's been really bothering me for a while and I want to just defriend her but she will DEFINITELY know that I did and then is going to probably confront me about it and then I'll end up feeling terrible about it aaaaahhhh. :|

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #63140
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:

Ugh. This one girl I'm friends with on facebook that I had kinda been friends with is just so......self-righteous and preachy and.....really just isn't as great as she thinks she is/doesn't deserve the attention she gets.

It's been really bothering me for a while and I want to just defriend her but she will DEFINITELY know that I did and then is going to probably confront me about it and then I'll end up feeling terrible about it aaaaahhhh. :|
I was only joking I love you too lol

Just make it so you can't see any of her posts then?
Unread 01-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #63141
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Having an interesting discussion with a friend...Unlike some people, I feel calling every single person hot, pretty, beautiful, etc loses some meaning if you use it for like EVRYBODY. Friend agrees with me though, since my other friend is hitting on her right now :/
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 11:24 PM   #63142
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
So I guess people think Lightning is the first female lead for a Final Fantasy.

I also guess people are fucking stupid and never played other Final Fantasies.
Isn't Yuna like..........a wildly popular character? And I am talking about in terms of just the 'recentish' additions to the series. I am not even all that familiar with the series but uh...yeaaaaaaaah.

Quote:

If you don't want to be friends with her;don't be.

You don't need negative influences in your life and she clearly is. You don't owe her an explanation at all. If you are confronted it's up to you on how much you say or don't say;

"I am sorry to hear your upset."

"I don't feel close with you"

"I need positive people in my life"

"You're a bitchface and need to shut up"
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #63143
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Isn't Yuna like..........a wildly popular character? And I am talking about in terms of just the 'recentish' additions to the series. I am not even all that familiar with the series but uh...yeaaaaaaaah.
Yuna is weird, she is a main character, yet at the same time isn't, unless it's FF X-2 in which case she is the main character.

Terra is the main character of VI, and if you disagree you're an idiot and don't understand story telling (not you Emmers, anyone who thinks this.)

We can go back a bit further and go as far to say Lenna and Faris are main characters in FF V since it's an ensemble cast of those two plus Bartz, no one is more important than the others.

Hell, lets go back FURTHER and say the same thing about FF 2, Maria is the first female character in a lead role, and because it's an ensemble cast like 5 where Maria is just as important as Firion and Guy, you COULD say the first main female character in FF is her.

While other female FF characters can be important, they aren't AS important as other characters, Aeris isn't as important as Cloud, Rinoa isn't as important as Squall, Celes isn't as important as Terra.

Last edited by Arc_The_Lad : 01-19-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 01:07 AM   #63144
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

So apparently I'm actually earning more money than I thought I was. Somehow I managed to not find out that one of our twice-yearly wage adjustments was going into effect in the beginning of December.

... I really need to start paying more attention to the little details.

It is a pleasant surprise, though.
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #63145
Lithium Flower
Handphones

So last I observed my cat being a mastermind in evil. On my vanity desk in the bedroom I have a little multi box....box. It looks like a miniature dresser with six short and thin drawers on top and two larger deeper ones on the bottom. I use it store random makeup bobbles and hair stuff. In the bottom right drawer, one of the deep ones, I have some hair elastics and other little hair things.

Jiji keeps playing with my hair ties and I am constantly taking them away from him. I didn't know where he was finding so many and started to notice he always had the same ones I was putting away but never remembered taking out again. So last night I watched as he jumped up onto the vanity chair (which is a rolling computer chair), jump onto the desk, and open the drawer up himself.

The drawers have to be opened by pulling on a little loop, thats the only way they open. So I went over and shut the drawer, put and object in front of it and pushed the chair in.

By the time I got back to bed Jiji had pulled the chair out by grabbing onto the neck of the back rest and was mewling ruefully at the object in front of the drawer.

GEE CAT JUST GO GET YOUR LICENSE. I AM SURE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT DRIVING A CAR.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #63146
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

Xanarcah-- Whoo-hoo, good for you, then! A nice little thing to pick up on now, right? ^^

Quote:
Yuna immediately popped into my mind as well, and I'm only somewhat familiar with FF stuff?

Arc's post also brings up a really good point as well. Even with some of those other characters (Aerith, Rikku, Lulu, etc), you'd still be able to say that they're easily recognizable as being from the series and hold importance? Yeah, they're not 'main' characters, per say, but it's not like Square's character base is 98% male and 2% female.

Also, Emmers-- you should get Jiji to be on a talent competition show or something as a 'genius cat' act or something. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
Just make it so you can't see any of her posts then?
Sakura, I think Spaz's post makes sense-- if you just block her posts from showing up, you don't have to deal with any potentially pending 'unfriending' drama, and then you won't have to see any of her comments either!
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 18% (Sewing) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #63147
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
So last I observed my cat being a mastermind in evil. On my vanity desk in the bedroom I have a little multi box....box. It looks like a miniature dresser with six short and thin drawers on top and two larger deeper ones on the bottom. I use it store random makeup bobbles and hair stuff. In the bottom right drawer, one of the deep ones, I have some hair elastics and other little hair things.

Jiji keeps playing with my hair ties and I am constantly taking them away from him. I didn't know where he was finding so many and started to notice he always had the same ones I was putting away but never remembered taking out again. So last night I watched as he jumped up onto the vanity chair (which is a rolling computer chair), jump onto the desk, and open the drawer up himself.

The drawers have to be opened by pulling on a little loop, thats the only way they open. So I went over and shut the drawer, put and object in front of it and pushed the chair in.

By the time I got back to bed Jiji had pulled the chair out by grabbing onto the neck of the back rest and was mewling ruefully at the object in front of the drawer.

GEE CAT JUST GO GET YOUR LICENSE. I AM SURE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT DRIVING A CAR.
Omg you cat.... I am so glad he is this type of cat
Unread 01-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #63148
nilukshi

now i am planning on buying some weight gaining supplements, don't have any idea which one to buy
nilukshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 01:03 PM   #63149
smoreface

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilukshi View Post
now i am planning on buying some weight gaining supplements, don't have any idea which one to buy
If you're headed to a GNC store ask the associate. They're pretty helpful and will give you advice in purchasing the supplements you're looking for. I havent been given awful advice yet.
Unread 01-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #63150
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

So, Gf's cat had effectively lost all of her toys so we picked up a package of jingly balls and just sort of tossed them in the living room.

She's ignoring all but one of them and that one she keeps attacking at random. Then hiding.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote