Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2925 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #63226
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post

Black and lilac go together right? Like a black cardigan over a lilac cami? I hope they do in real life and its not just a Lolita thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Fashion questions go to Fullbleed, comics questions come to CHris. That's how it goes round these parts.
I don't know why you would ask me as I know nothing about wimens fashion, but fine...

I guess that sounds alright. I wouldn't really pick the colour Lilac but that may just be because I don't like the colour, I think a normal or dark purple would fine. What kind of cardigan? Long, drapey, shawly, knitted, normal?

I don't even know why I'm taking the question so seriously! I know men's fashion, this has nothing to do with me. Do what you want because asking me for fashion advice will lead to you looking like Alice Glass.

And as for you Chris. I can't decide whether to buy all of Kieron Gillen's Journey into Mystery on Comixology.
Or...
buy this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/
Is a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff BOOK! You don't know how much I want this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.

Last edited by fullbleed : 01-21-2013 at 12:37 PM.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #63227
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I don't know why you would ask me as I know nothing about wimens fashion, but fine...

I guess that sounds alright. I wouldn't really pick the colour Lilac but that may just be because I don't like the colour, I think a normal or dark purple would fine. What kind of cardigan? Long, drapey, shawly, knitted, normal?

I don't even know why I'm taking the question so seriously! I know men's fashion, this has nothing to do with me. Do what you want because asking me for fashion advice will lead to you looking like Alice Glass.

And as for you Chris. I can't decide whether to buy all of Kieron Gillen's Journey into Mystery on Comixology.
Or...
buy this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/
Is a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff BOOK! You don't know how much I want this!
JiM has been compared to Marvel's closest attempt to do Neil Gaiman without hiring him AND actually succeeding. I've only read pieces of it, but apparently if you do so, you'll get a better understanding/appreciation of Kid Loki come YA this week.

I know little of Sweet Bro and/or Hell Jeff aside from that fact that it's $45. I'm not sure if that's a deal or not. So I'm going w/ Gillen's JiM.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #63228
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
I just cleared the path of snow and it started snowing again. >_<

Also, I appear to be overheating...O_o
Give me your snow.
It was supposed to snow for quite a while today (though it wasn't supposed to be much) but all we've gotten is..............something less than flurries. Aka, a few random flakes falling from the sky here and there.

Nap time. When is it?

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 05:18 PM   #63229
Mr Zero

I have a feeling that one of my friends only likes to message and hang out when he has no other friends to hang out with since he has no car while I do :/ His school isn't far from me but he only wants to hang out when he is on break it seems even though he seems to have time. Feeling a little used

Also my best friend who got back with her ex doesn't seem like things are going that great. He hurt her once already and looks like he might again. I warned her but she supposedly loves him. Wish she would realize that if someone truly loved her that they wouldnt have hurt her to begin with but whatever
Mr Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #63230
Lithium Flower
Handphones

When Brando get's home we're going to the Ford dealership for him to scope out his next lease since the one on his current car is up at the end of the month.

The guy we're going to go see I absolutely cannot fucking stand. The one time we went to see him the guy made jokes about how I look like a teenager and that Brandon is 'robbing the cradle' and told me to 'try and remember those numbers' in reference to a particular car, said in a condescending 'joke'. He kept repeating over to me "Can you remember that huh?" and making jokes to Brandon that I probably wouldn't remember and something about 'girls'.

Whatever man.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #63231
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Alas, the Doctor was not at the Tutti Frutti in my local mall.

The froyo was okay, but the Bubble Tea was delicious. I got Taro.

My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #63232
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Alas, the Doctor was not at the Tutti Frutti in my local mall.

The froyo was okay, but the Bubble Tea was delicious. I got Taro.
Tutti Frutti has bubble tea? O.O There's one in the mall by me, but thought they only had frozen yogurt XD
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 07:56 PM   #63233
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Pictures were promised: so here is the very first finished scarf. Twilight Sparkle - machine embroidered and double-layer, sewn anti-pill fleece. Pain in the butt yarn fringe cut by yours truly. It measure 8.5 inches in width and 72 inches in length. ASDFGHJKL; STILL SO MUCH TO DO!

Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #63234
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

It looks so comfyyyyy!

Also, where is everyone tonight?

Not that it matters since I'm really tired right now and should probably sleep early since I have so much ballet tomorrow. I'll just do math homework during PT.

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 10:16 PM   #63235
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Haha, some people I know are REALLY direct with things XD
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 10:33 PM   #63236
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Brando is getting his new car on Thursday. The car salesman was significantly less skeevy today.

So today while the maintenance guy's where fixing the pipe issues they went downstairs to check the boiler, that room is also where the community washer and dryer are and apparently someone left a really nasty note about these apartments that the maintenance guy's found. When the manager called up to make sure the thermostat was working gain she asked if we'd been doing laundry the last day or two and confused Brandon said no, which is when she let him know about this anonymous letter. She said she had an idea of who it was that left it but wanted to make sure that we weren't having some big issue with the complex or anything.

We both think it's the guy who lives below us. The one I occasionally mention is a loud motherfucker and has given me this creeper vibe with showing up during times Brandon isn't home and having weird stories about why he needs something from me.

Strangely enough, the other day (the day the letter is suspected to have been left) he came knocking a fourth time but Brandon answered instead. Apparently the guy was with his girlfriend this time. He asked for tinfoil and Brando gave him some and he left. It's just kinda odd that the guy shows up 3 times prior, alone, and I politely tell him I don't have what he's looking for but then he shows up with his girlfriend and this weird angry letter shows up. I wonder if they're bothered by the two of us for some reason?
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #63237
OtakuSpark
Local KagePro loser

It's late and I can't sleep. I'm debating whether or not I should watch Sailor Moon, because I have never seen it before. But I haven't finished Pokemon yet so I don't want to start a new anime.
Otaku Problems. -.-
And all at once, I know everything is gone
OtakuSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 11:41 PM   #63238
hawk222

I'm new to these forums and I just had a brownie. Now it's time to return to doing my online class homework.
hawk222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 02:13 AM   #63239
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Dress shopping sucks. My mom is a terrible person for me to shop with, as we have completely different tastes, and she is just overall difficult to get along with. The first four stores we tried had nothing over a 13 or 14, which was pretty discouraging. When we finally found a store that had some cute dresses in my size... I found out I'd gained more weight than I thought. None of the size 16 dresses were fitting me... so we tried two more stores. So that was a self-esteem killer. It also isn't helpful when my mom is making me try on dresses that I tell her I have no interest in ever wearing, only to find out-- surprise surprise, I really don't like the dress. After we went to about the ninth store, I FINALLY found a dress. Of course, not before my mom could throw in a few snide remarks about how we wouldn't have to go through all this trouble to get a dress if I watched my weight. Yes mom, I realized that once I discovered barely any stores carry cute dresses in an 18.

It's a small world after all.

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 06:58 AM   #63240
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

Phew, it hasn't snowed again in the night. I was worried I'd need to clear the path again.

Now to spend the rest of the day indoors drinking coffee.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote