Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3954 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-02-2013, 02:12 AM   #64021
kidcyco
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 125
Quote:
GUYS...my nails glow in the dark <3
Now only if they made the glow in the dark nail polish in the metallic nail polish(The one you use a magnet with)
kidcyco is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 02-02-2013, 02:27 AM   #64022
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!
 
Fish-and-Chips-Yum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 926
Intrusive thoughts are not fun. They are the anti-fun.
__________________
~Cosplays~


+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 02:39 AM   #64023
aznsp3c
Aznsp3c
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 15
intrusive thoughts. The very definition of 'intrusive' is implied to be not fun isn't it.... Unless you're an M XD
aznsp3c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 08:25 AM   #64024
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
I don't like mornings. They're early and make me stop sleeping. Boo.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 08:30 AM   #64025
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry
 
Arc_The_Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I don't like mornings. They're early and make me stop sleeping. Boo.
It's just the tail end of a shift to me, but I still hate em because the last four hours of my shift always sucks.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #64026
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Always? Why always. Is it when they let the vampires out?
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #64027
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON
 
StarsCASSiOPEiA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,128
Just put in an order for a smartphone. Finally upgrading, yeahhhhhh.
__________________
Upcoming Cosplays
  • Suzuha Amane (Steins;Gate): 25% (Wig Work) Katsucon 2015
  • Magic Armor Link (LoZ: Twilight Princess): 15% (Patterning) Katsucon 2015
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 18% (Sewing) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #64028
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry
 
Arc_The_Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Always? Why always. Is it when they let the vampires out?
Let's just say, rich people suck.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #64029
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Let's just say, the rich people i interact with suck.
That's the berries my man :|

I am at Brando's college right now because after he's out of class we're going to head right to my grandmothers, since this is about half way out there anyway. I feel like I am breaking a rule being on campus but not enrolled. Like a dirty liar.

We stopped at the convince store in one of the buildings so I could get snacks, I am set up on the laptop in the lunch area by the store, and the store is called 'Barnes and Nibble'.

I can't stop saying 'Barnes and Nibble' now.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 11:15 AM   #64030
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
That's the berries my man :|

I am at Brando's college right now because after he's out of class we're going to head right to my grandmothers, since this is about half way out there anyway. I feel like I am breaking a rule being on campus but not enrolled. Like a dirty liar.

We stopped at the convince store in one of the buildings so I could get snacks, I am set up on the laptop in the lunch area by the store, and the store is called 'Barnes and Nibble'.

I can't stop saying 'Barnes and Nibble' now.
They know emmers... they know you're not enrolled... they can SMELL IT
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #64031
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
STOP SCARRING ME. URHGG.

There was a few times last year when I was using the student computer lab that I was like, in a dead panic that I was gonna get kicked out or something.

Also it didn't help that this one kid who was trying to mac on me prior to Brando was there and giving me the sad face. AINT NO HOLLA BACK GIRL MMK.

Seriously though. Barnes and Nibble.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #64032
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
STOP SCARRING ME. URHGG.

There was a few times last year when I was using the student computer lab that I was like, in a dead panic that I was gonna get kicked out or something.

Also it didn't help that this one kid who was trying to mac on me prior to Brando was there and giving me the sad face. AINT NO HOLLA BACK GIRL MMK.

Seriously though. Barnes and Nibble.
Calm down dudebro, they have guest logins at campuses for a reason xD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 11:31 AM   #64033
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Actually they don't have it here. I just login through brando's laptop using his password n' what not. They don't have guest stuff on this side of campus. bum bum bummmm
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #64034
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Actually they don't have it here. I just login through brando's laptop using his password n' what not. They don't have guest stuff on this side of campus. bum bum bummmm
That's weird, I never been to a campus without a guest login, but if you're using his stuff then WHATEVES BRO
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 11:36 AM   #64035
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Also, all schools smell the same. Like misery and stale lunch meat.
__________________
I値l tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.