Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4008 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-08-2013, 07:00 AM   #64411
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
Oh my goodness... Cathrine Tate has her own show!?
Wow do you Americans not know this?

That show is like old news, it was on when I was still at high school. I mean I can't stand her but then again you try putting up with everyone doing "Am I bovered?" impressions every second of the day at high school for 2 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:06 AM   #64412
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I knew. I know everything. People are always telling me that I'm a know-it-all.

Quote:
I mean I can't stand her but then again you try putting up with everyone doing "Am I bovered?" impressions every second of the day at high school for 2 years.
Yeah, I can see how that would really get on one's nerves.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 07:16 AM   #64413
BisectedBrioche
Da ba di da ba di...

Quote:

That show is like old news, it was on when I was still at high school. I mean I can't stand her but then again you try putting up with everyone doing "Am I bovered?" impressions every second of the day at high school for 2 years.
You only had to put up with it at school? My parents started doing it and they didn't even watch the show.

Then the PM did it and my mind nearly snapped like a twig.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:44 AM   #64414
Khorrupt

So, chatting with this random person on the internet and I make a comment about all the people in my town being pretentious (jokingly including myself), and they play along, and are like "I always try to take up as many spaces as I can when I park. Sometimes I get that bitch sideways."

I just died, and I don't know why.
Khorrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 09:37 AM   #64415
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Oh man, mainlining various Quils (Day and Night) for over 24 hours and then following that up with a red bull is NOT the smartest thing I've done in recent history.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #64416
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsCASSiOPEiA View Post
I've heard the same thing about that particular wig too, yeah. My one friend Kalina is cosplaying Merida too, so I'll ask her when I see her next weekend what wig she went with!
Thank you! I really appreciate any insight other's have, the majority of wigs I've owned needed little to no styling in the first place so with Merida I know that I am going to need to 'poof' the wig.

Arda actually has that particular wig styled for Merida as an example of how it can be done and if I recall they just 'teased' it on the bottom and finger-loosened some curls to get those big fat curls and the small little ones:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/012...x1024.jpeg?905
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #64417
UrbanVermin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Oh man, mainlining various Quils (Day and Night) for over 24 hours and then following that up with a red bull is NOT the smartest thing I've done in recent history.
When you're willing to experiment again take stool hardeners and stool softeners. I'm curious
UrbanVermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #64418
Lithium Flower
Handphones

My grandmother is in the hospital. My mom sent me an email and told me my aunt had to take her in to the hospital because she was weak and her blood pressure was low and they think she has a bladder infection.

When boyfriend and I went to visit her the other weekend she mentioned that she'd been having trouble with using the bathroom but was confident that she wasn't going to see a doctor and just needed to eat more fiber or something. Now I am concerned that I should have mentioned it to my mother or aunt. My grandmother does not go to doctors unless she's forced to. She hates them, hates going, and has a distrust of medical professionals as a whole. I know that nothing we could have said would have really changed her mind and she seemed to think that the issues she was having weren't serious.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #64419
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanVermin View Post
When you're willing to experiment again take stool hardeners and stool softeners. I'm curious
OH HELL NO! I don't mess around w/ poop. That just ain't right. Mixing upper and downers sure, but a man's poop is sacred. At least mine is.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 02-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #64420
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
isn't Gatsby great?!?
NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
got a gang beat down from a bunch of cervixes.
that's rough, man.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
I knew.
I knew, too. Thanks, Tumblr!

If I recall correctly, Hag, "am I bovvered" was your user title for a while. Probably when Fullbleed was still in high school.

Man, this is really my least favorite month out of all the many months and so far it hasn't done anything to change my mind about that. Sorry, everyone with a February birthday. Your month really smells like dog poo.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #64421
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
that's rough, man.
It was two big ones and three small ones that got me.
The big ones are taller than Heather.

It's snowing more than average.

Last edited by Arc_The_Lad : 02-08-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #64422
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
NO.

If I recall correctly, Hag, "am I bovvered" was your user title for a while. Probably when Fullbleed was still in high school.

Man, this is really my least favorite month out of all the many months and so far it hasn't done anything to change my mind about that. Sorry, everyone with a February birthday. Your month really smells like dog poo.
1) I am with PD on the Gatsby dislike. And if the reports of Jay-Z doing the score for the upcoming Gatsby movie, then congrads H.O.V.A., that is the WHITEST thing you've done since becoming BFFs with the frontman from "Coldplay".

2) You are correct, as the Hag had a Who avatar with that as the header.

3) AGREED. Feb is whack/smells like dog buns. March is the new hottness.

Unread 02-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #64423
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

Quote:
You're not really sorry >_>
It's OK. I get to spend the next 2 weeks planning my birthday party and freaking out about doing panels/workshops, because I decided to have my party at the same con I'm doing 6 hours of programming at. If I don't die, it'll be the best Gravity Falls-themed room party evar.

Also, snow. only 3 of my coworkers showed up today. So did my boss, though, so no slacking. No more than usual.
Unread 02-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #64424
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
3) AGREED. Feb is whack/smells like dog buns. March is the new hottness.
Dog BUNS, it was dog BUNS, of course. I'm sorry, Lemongrab, I am unacceptable. TEN MILLION YEARS DUNGEON.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #64425
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiSheri View Post
You're not really sorry >_>
It's OK. I get to spend the next 2 weeks planning my birthday party and freaking out about doing panels/workshops, because I decided to have my party at the same con I'm doing 6 hours of programming at. If I don't die, it'll be the best Gravity Falls-themed room party evar.

Also, snow. only 3 of my coworkers showed up today. So did my boss, though, so no slacking. No more than usual.
It's so weird to see FlutterMai not reply with Fluttergifs, but she hasn't responded to one of my posts, so I understand the absence. Superior pony-poster, etc.

Quote:
Dog BUNS, it was dog BUNS, of course. I'm sorry, Lemongrab, I am unacceptable. TEN MILLION YEARS DUNGEON.
THIS SELF-INFLICTED PUNISHMENT ISSSSSSSSSSSSS ACCEPTABLE!

I'm glad that I have a small circle of awesome female friends who know what's up and am down with my Lemongrab feels. There's one dude on my twitter feed who was like "HURF HURF HE IS THE WORST, I AM SO STUPID, YAY OUAT!" and he was trolled accordingly.