Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3859 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #64876
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
See? Dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
Also sounds good. Come back, watch Blue Valentine.
In your face, Hag! I know what my boy Fullbleed's about!
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #64877
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
WE'RE ONLY MAKING PLANS FOR RYAN
WE ONLY WANT WHAT'S BEST FOR HI-IM
AND IF YOUNG RYAN SAYS HE'S HAPPY
HE MUST BE HAPPY
HE MUST BE HAPPY
HE MUST BE HAPPY IN HIS WOOORK

I've totally been singing this.
Holy fuck, I love you as much as I love that song.

RYAN!
RYAN!
RYAN!
RYAN!
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #64878
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry
 
Arc_The_Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,671
I like how if I start looking into a story synopsis for something, and if I don't like what I'm reading, I just find out who dies and leave it at that.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #64879
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin
 
UsakoLuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
No way. All periods would be over in three days; cramping would be minimal; headaches, nausea, and other unpleasantries would pass within seconds. I'd be a godsend.
Sam, this may sound odd but...

Will you be my uterus?
__________________
Wanna hear me ramble?
@usakoluna
Amusement of A Princess
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #64880
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks
 
fullbleed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
WE'RE ONLY MAKING PLANS FOR RYAN
WE ONLY WANT WHAT'S BEST FOR HI-IM
AND IF YOUNG RYAN SAYS HE'S HAPPY
HE MUST BE HAPPY
HE MUST BE HAPPY
HE MUST BE HAPPY IN HIS WOOORK

I've totally been singing this.
I don't know what this song is, I don't know musicals unless they involves Muppets or John Belushi.

EDIT: Oh crap, so it's a song I didn't know. I thought it was like... Les Mis or something. Sorry I'm young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Yes. Excellent choice! You can tell your flatmates, "See! This will be you in six years!"
HAHAHAAAHAHA oooooooooooooooooo harshhhh


Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Sam, this may sound odd but...

Will you be my uterus?
Don't you have to get down on one knee or something?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag
I would have used my awesome space-time warping powers to reach through the internet and throttle your scrawny pole-dancing film-making neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.

Last edited by fullbleed : 02-12-2013 at 08:14 PM.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #64881
dx7879
King of the Pirates!
 
dx7879's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 868
Oh some of my friends are funny…one of my friends really wanted me to go with her to some event thing tomorrow. If she lived closer and the event was closer I might have considered it, but this would be a 45 minute drive to something that I have no interest in at all :/ Plus I’m going to do some crazy amount of driving this weekend also! She really wanted me to go with though. Sorry, I’m NOT your boyfriend so convince him to go with you instead :P He only lives about 1 hour and 15 minutes or so away from her, so it’s not that much of a difference from me. It’s just that he doesn’t want to go since he’ll see her Thursday anyways…Don’t come running to me though expecting for a stand in boyfriend when you need one, especially since the event is something more like a couples thing XD Don’t expect me to act like a boyfriend would for you when we’re just friends, lol
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #64882
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I don't know what this song is, I don't know musicals unless they involves Muppets or John Belushi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUyVYkfeyTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx7879 View Post
Oh some of my friends are funny…one of my friends really wanted me to go with her to some event thing tomorrow. If she lived closer and the event was closer I might have considered it, but this would be a 45 minute drive to something that I have no interest in at all :/ Plus I’m going to do some crazy amount of driving this weekend also! She really wanted me to go with though. Sorry, I’m NOT your boyfriend so convince him to go with you instead :P He only lives about 1 hour and 15 minutes or so away from her, so it’s not that much of a difference from me. It’s just that he doesn’t want to go since he’ll see her Thursday anyways…Don’t come running to me though expecting for a stand in boyfriend when you need one, especially since the event is something more like a couples thing XD Don’t expect me to act like a boyfriend would for you when we’re just friends, lol
I approve of this post.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #64883
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry
 
Arc_The_Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
No way. All periods would be over in three days; cramping would be minimal; headaches, nausea, and other unpleasantries would pass within seconds. I'd be a godsend.
Psh, I wouldn't give them periods at all, I'd figure out a better way to handle it.

EVOLUTION.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #64884
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
The worst was the dream I was being chased thru a lettuce maze in the back room while wearing a tutu (a khaki tutu none the less)
............khaki tutu?!?!?! XDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I love hedgies. I can't wait to get mine.
You had better spam us all with pictures. Hedgehogs are the cutest ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Sorry, Drawberry, but I'm going to have to put forth the view that Kraft mac 'n cheese is the worst I've ever had. Go for Stouffer's or Annie's if it has to be the boxed kind. And you should totally try the mac 'n cheese that Panera Bread has to offer. It's simply divine.
I think Kraft is okay. I don't like Annie's; I think it has a bit of a weird taste to it. And I've never had Stouffer's, nor have I heard of it, partially because I was raised on Velveeta (it's okay) and home made (baked) mac and cheese.

And if you have leftover mac and cheese from a box, it will have NO flavor the next day.

And yes. Panera mac and cheese is the BEST MAC AND CHEESE EVER.
Like, it's above my mom's mac and cheese.
__________________
"There's no such thing as an absolute and final ending, for it is always followed by a new beginning.
The future is yours to shape as you wish, crafted with hope upon a foundation of peace."


Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #64885
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict
 
PrincessKaori87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,473
The skin on one of my knuckles is gone. I sliced it off with the box grater.
__________________
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of many things. Of ships, and shoes, and ceiling wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings."

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:12 PM   #64886
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad
 
The Hag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
I like how if I start looking into a story synopsis for something, and if I don't like what I'm reading, I just find out who dies and leave it at that.
I do that too. And if there's a movie or TV show I know I'm never going to watch but everyone is talking about "ooooh big plot twist!" I just go read about it on Wikipedia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
I don't know what this song is, I don't know musicals unless they involves Muppets or John Belushi.
What musical was John Belushi in? Do you mean Blues Brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
EDIT: Oh crap, so it's a song I didn't know. I thought it was like... Les Mis or something. Sorry I'm young.
Yeah, between that and the earlier link to The Clash my late 70's are really showing. Figured that SV would know it though.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #64887
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
............khaki tutu?!?!?! XDDD

You had better spam us all with pictures. Hedgehogs are the cutest ever.


I think Kraft is okay. I don't like Annie's; I think it has a bit of a weird taste to it. And I've never had Stouffer's, nor have I heard of it, partially because I was raised on Velveeta (it's okay) and home made (baked) mac and cheese.

And if you have leftover mac and cheese from a box, it will have NO flavor the next day.

And yes. Panera mac and cheese is the BEST MAC AND CHEESE EVER.
Like, it's above my mom's mac and cheese.
Myabie cuz Annie's is made with white cheddar as opposed to fakey cheddar? It's also more watery, but I like putting tuna in it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #64888
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
I don't like Annie's; I think it has a bit of a weird taste to it. .
I'm not going to lie, Annie's does take some adjustment and the cheese can be a bit watery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Yeah, between that and the earlier link to The Clash my late 70's are really showing. Figured that SV would know it though.
Why?
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #64889
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!
 
SakuraxTsubasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
Myabie cuz Annie's is made with white cheddar as opposed to fakey cheddar? It's also more watery, but I like putting tuna in it
I don't think that's it. I mean, home made mac and cheese has legitimate cheddar cheese in it and it doesn't have a funny taste to it. It's only a slight thing in Annie's mac and cheese though so after a while I got used to it.

And speaking of mac and cheese, I've taken to eating, like, a cup of broccoli with it. It's rather good. But I"m just finding myself not be able to eat it plain.

Edit:
@Sam- I always just used heavy cream and a bit less than it told me to. I disliked the soupiness of it, but it wasn't too huge of an issue.


Oh no. I just started listening to Wicked for no reason. But I have homework I should be doing...........
__________________
"There's no such thing as an absolute and final ending, for it is always followed by a new beginning.
The future is yours to shape as you wish, crafted with hope upon a foundation of peace."


Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #64890
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict
 
PrincessKaori87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,473
The little one has become a bit of a picky eater so for dinner I chopped her cauliflower into tiny pieces and mixed it into her rice. She ate the rice.
__________________
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of many things. Of ships, and shoes, and ceiling wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings."

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.