Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3917 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #65101
Bisected8
Da ba di da ba di...

I scare to easily for Survival Horror.

I had to play Amnesia in 10 minute bursts in broad daylight.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #65102
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
(DAT SOUNDTRACK)
There are few songs I like on the SH soundtracks, since a lot of them are cacophonic noises --- but the tracks by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn are great!
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:00 AM   #65103
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
Stepped on a scale and I weigh 9 and a half stone! Some how I've lost over 8 pounds in the last year. I'm not even trying to lose weight, I mean when you're this light it would be stupid and dangerous. I'm not on any kind of diet, I'm actually probably doing less exercise now than before. What more is that I don't really feel or look skinnier, so where's the weight gone? I don't get it, maybe this is what happens when you become vegetarian?
That's a pretty big change in your diet, so I wouldn't discount that as a possibility.

You normally ate meats and suddenly that's no longer in your diet that's a source of fat and protein that you are no longer consuming.

Jiji is laying with me in bed all adorns. For some reason he keeps doing the arm grab and non to brandothough. Jiji will act all lovey and cuddly with him but then play bite, and does it mostly with Brandon. Sometimes he will give my arm a half hearted nibble but backs off when I make a sound, with Brandon he won't stop though. He's not really trying to hurt him but still does the play biting more aggressively to him.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #65104
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Fatal Frame is still my favorite horror franchise. Then again, I haven't played Silent Hill or Resident Evil or... like any other horror games. BUT I STILL LIKE IT BEST BECAUSE GHOSTS.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:37 AM   #65105
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I got woken up by Gf's cat tapping my nose.
She's lucky she'd cute.

We're going to have pancakes soon!
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #65106
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
I scare to easily for Survival Horror.

I had to play Amnesia in 10 minute bursts in broad daylight.
No shame in that BROsected, that game was HELL OF CREEPY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
There are few songs I like on the SH soundtracks, since a lot of them are cacophonic noises --- but the tracks by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn are great!
The SH soundtacks were always something RE could never match, at least until the original composer left and replaced with...KoRn. Not a good look Konami!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Fatal Frame is still my favorite horror franchise. Then again, I haven't played Silent Hill or Resident Evil or... like any other horror games. BUT I STILL LIKE IT BEST BECAUSE GHOSTS.
Fatal Frame was indeed SPOOKY, SCARY. I only played...2 I think, but I liked it. WHY U NO BRING MORE OVER HERE NINTENDO, Y DO YOU HATE CHRIS LIKE THAT?

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #65107
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
FATAL FRAME BROFISTWHOA.

The funniest part is that I can't bring myself to play through the games myself because I am too scared. So I watch other people do it and cry in a corner.

So this medical clinic is putting out adverts on my goddamn TV for weight loss surgery. The commercials are family members sitting down with one family member being fatter then their conventionally skinny relative, and the skinny relative talking about how they lost weight and the fat family member is either crying and saying how 'pretty' they are and how they want to be pretty too or in the case of the one that just came on the now skinny brother told his still fat brother that he didn't want to see him again until he was skinny and the fat brother FUCKING AGREED.

How about you all have really shitting siblings who say awful things to you and aren't people you should want to emulate.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #65108
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
The funniest part is that I can't bring myself to play through the games myself because I am too scared. So I watch other people do it and cry in a corner.
I never finished any of the games I played. The first one, there was something wrong with my disk and I couldn't have completed it even if I wanted. The second and third, though... I just got too freaked out by the ghosts attacking me and couldn't pick it up again.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 11:07 AM   #65109
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
I never finished any of the games I played. The first one, there was something wrong with my disk and I couldn't have completed it even if I wanted. The second and third, though... I just got too freaked out by the ghosts attacking me and couldn't pick it up again.
In the first game, when you come to the end of the first house and the two ghosts attack I flipped out and barely managed to do it. Then I couldn't figure out where to follow the sister to and ended up getting lost and cornered by a dozen ghosts with pitchforks and flipped out so badly I paused the game and never turned it back on.

At least it was just a rental though so it wasn't like I lost $40.

I am going to try to make my own version of Ebi Chili:

I've never cooked with shrimp before. But I know they can get overcooked really fast so I am gonna be careful.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 11:38 AM   #65110
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Dammit. My strawberries are frozen and my cinnamon bun went stale! Crappy breakfast for me.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 11:46 AM   #65111
OtakuSpark
Local KagePro loser

Consider my day made.
And all at once, I know everything is gone
OtakuSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #65112
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Here's the result!

I cooked the shrimps in oil with some flour coating. Removed them from the wok and sauteed finely chopped yellow onion with garlic then added two spoonfulls of Mae Ploy, a sweet chili sauce, along with two spoonfulls of Siriacha sauce and regular tomato sauce. Seasoned with more pepper, red pepper flakes, and ginger powder.

Normally it's made with Doubanjiang (a chili bean paste) and freshly shredded ginger root and long green onion as well as potato starch to thicken the sauce. But I had none of those so I improvised what I had. I was really hesitant because I never cooked with shrimps before but it's SUPER tasty.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 12:03 PM   #65113
OtakuSpark
Local KagePro loser

I am having way to much fun in the General Cosplay chat.. I really should stop.

Edit: Ok, I am done with this dumbfuckery.
Is there a thread for stupid and funny pictures yet? I can't search because an ad is in the way.

Last edited by OtakuSpark : 02-15-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Unread 02-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #65114
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
I am having way to much fun in the General Cosplay chat.. I really should stop.
Here you go:

Never let it be said Emmers isn't a generous meme-making person.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #65115
OtakuSpark
Local KagePro loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Here you go:

Never let it be said Emmers isn't a generous meme-making person.
OMG every time you post I love you a little more. XD