Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4006 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #65116
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSpark View Post
OMG every time you post I love you a little more. XD

Boyfriend came home with some beautiful flowers last night

I am normally not a big 'pink' person but they're super pretty.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #65117
Headphone Actor
Local KagePro loser

Very pretty! What kind of flowers are they?

This is what Ben got me~
And all at once, I know everything is gone
Headphone Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #65118
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Heck if I know xD My best guess is chrysanthemum, lily and uh...pink babys breath. YEAH. That's it. -shifty eyes-

Those are very pretty too. I've not seen yellow roses around very often!

Also gonna jump on the 'heart shaped candy box' wagon. He gave me one of those 'pot of gold'things. Which are distinctly lacking in gold or pots.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #65119
Headphone Actor
Local KagePro loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Heck if I know xD My best guess is chrysanthemum, lily and uh...pink babys breath. YEAH. That's it. -shifty eyes-

Those are very pretty too. I've not seen yellow roses around very often!

Also gonna jump on the 'heart shaped candy box' wagon. He gave me one of those 'pot of gold'things. Which are distinctly lacking in gold or pots.
Pot of gold? Is that like a bowl of chocolate?
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #65120
Lithium Flower
Handphones

It doesn't matter what it is. All that matters is I am going to eat it all at once and get sick.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 01:34 PM   #65121
Headphone Actor
Local KagePro loser

Quote:
It doesn't matter what it is. All that matters is I am going to eat it all at once and get sick.
YAY! Sickness! XD
That reminds me, did you know chocolate companies put on commercials during the times of the day when hormonal women are most likely to crave it?
I find it funny how many things revolve around hormonal women! XD
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:36 PM   #65122
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Hormonal women? Try just me.

Which means all tv programs will end up being subtle references to chocolate consumption.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #65123
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
FATAL FRAME BROFISTWHOA.

The funniest part is that I can't bring myself to play through the games myself because I am too scared. So I watch other people do it and cry in a corner.

So this medical clinic is putting out adverts on my goddamn TV for weight loss surgery. The commercials are family members sitting down with one family member being fatter then their conventionally skinny relative, and the skinny relative talking about how they lost weight and the fat family member is either crying and saying how 'pretty' they are and how they want to be pretty too or in the case of the one that just came on the now skinny brother told his still fat brother that he didn't want to see him again until he was skinny and the fat brother FUCKING AGREED.

How about you all have really shitting siblings who say awful things to you and aren't people you should want to emulate.
Those commercials are showing people who've lost weight having a talk with their former fatter selves. Not siblings confronting siblings.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #65124
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
Those commercials are showing people who've lost weight having a talk with their former fatter selves. Not siblings confronting siblings.
I don't think that's really any better. Now it's just creepy.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 01:56 PM   #65125
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
I don't think that's really any better. Now it's just creepy.
But it makes more sense. The guy telling his fatter self, "I don't want to see you any more."

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #65126
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Looks like mums, carnations, alstroemeria (sometimes called Peruvian lily but not actually a lily), and maybe statice.

I got dick for Valentine's Day. And by that I mean I got nothing, not even actual dick.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #65127
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
But it makes more sense. The guy telling his fatter self, "I don't want to see you any more."
That's a not very nice thing to say to yourself :\

We might take Jiji in to the vet tomorrow since he keeps getting these lip pimples. I want to make sure he doesn't have some kind of infection that's causing it. The shelter gave us the card of the vet they where taking him too at the shelter. I think Brando is gonna give them a call and ask if it's something we should bring him in for or not.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #65128
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
We might take Jiji in to the vet tomorrow since he keeps getting these lip pimples. I want to make sure he doesn't have some kind of infection that's causing it. The shelter gave us the card of the vet they where taking him too at the shelter. I think Brando is gonna give them a call and ask if it's something we should bring him in for or not.
Pet forums can be kind of a mixed bag in terms of advice, but Googling it and checking some info out might be helpful. That's how I ruled out adrenal disease for Penelope. She's still going to the vet sometime soon but at least I know it's not something critical. You might discover the same and save yourself a trip and a bunch of money.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
Unread 02-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #65129
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Pet forums can be kind of a mixed bag in terms of advice, but Googling it and checking some info out might be helpful. That's how I ruled out adrenal disease for Penelope. She's still going to the vet sometime soon but at least I know it's not something critical. You might discover the same and save yourself a trip and a bunch of money.
The thing I am finding is that people are mixed on the issue. It seems like it's just kitty acne and will heal on it's own but some people say that it IS painful and cat's just don't display pain the same way we do. So it could be very painful and there's a kind of shot kitties can have that will help the swelling. But a friend of Brando's used to be a vet (he's the one who actually had Brando's family dog Callie fixed) just said it's acne and he'll be fine.

I guess I am just concerned because this is the second time he's gotten the acne on his lip and if it's happening this frequently I am worried he could have an infection that isn't completely healing and that's why he's getting the reoccurring acne.

It really is a kind of 'mixed opinion' issue people have :\

Jiji seems to be eating well enough but does seem to be favoring wet food right now which is understandable.

Brandon will probably just call in and ask about it prior to us just going in.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 02-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #65130
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Brandon will probably just call in and ask about it prior to us just going in.
Sounds good to me.

I'm totally about pizza for dinner tonight, but the new place we were considering trying has no menu online (there's one for their branch in another town, but no info about the new restaurant on the website), and I hear they haven't smoothed out the bumps in terms of wait time for pizza. The other place we wanted to get pizza from has no website and the one site that had a picture of the menu actually has a picture of the menu from a restaurant in a neighboring town with the same name.

It's just freaking pizza, why must it be so haaarrrrrd? Why can't everything be on the internet when I want it to beeeeee? I can find Snape x Harry mpreg fanart within 4 seconds but not a goddamn pizzeria menu. IT'S SO WRONG.