Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4008 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #68131
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
I'm not saying McGriddles consumption before sleep leads to weird dreams for everyone, but I may have stumbled upon something.
Goal tomorrow:
a) get up at 5am
b) get a McGriddle
c) eat McGriddle
d) go back to sleep until 9, see if my dreams are weirder than my already-pretty-weird dreams
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #68132
Lithium Flower
Handphones

If you don't have weird McGriddle dreams I will be very disappointed.

I really need to pluck my eyebrows with this Merida wig. I never quite appreciate how huge and thick my eyebrows are until I throw on an absurd wig.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #68133
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
If you don't have weird McGriddle dreams I will be very disappointed.
It would be really hard to tell, though, since I routinely wake up going "What did I eat? Is something seriously wrong with me? WHERE DID THAT JUST COME FROM, BRAIN?"

But, like, either way I'm for sure getting a McGriddle tomorrow.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #68134
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I could use more McGriddles in my life I know that much.

Yesterday at Walmart while buying 8 packages of discounted Peeps, Brando and I ended up bonding with several strangers as we discussed the various ways to use peeps including toasting them over the fire and microwaving them and putting them between graham crackers.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Last edited by Lithium Flower : 04-08-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #68135
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Goal tomorrow:
a) get up at 5am
b) get a McGriddle
c) eat McGriddle
d) go back to sleep until 9, see if my dreams are weirder than my already-pretty-weird dreams
Quote:
It would be really hard to tell, though, since I routinely wake up going "What did I eat? Is something seriously wrong with me? WHERE DID THAT JUST COME FROM, BRAIN?"

It just dawned on me that B & C may be also be caused by the fact that my sleep schedule was sleep from 10/11pm-2am, work for 5-7 hours, then McGriddle, but I don't recall having weird-ass dreams on the average, so maybe? HMM HMM HMMM!

The important thing is that you get a McGriddle.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:22 PM   #68136
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

McGriddles make me sleepy but I will kill for McDonald's hash browns. And the hot cakes and sausage platter is my guilty pleasure.

Now I want McDonald's breakfast.

I thinking of getting a parasol. Not for lolita use but for practical, daily use. I'm tired of burning walking to and from my car at school while wearing sunscreen. I'll bring the parasol back into fashion.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #68137
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

I was emailing a student to let her know I'd gotten her records, and I said, as I usually do, that I'd be happy to help with any other questions.

I should probably stop saying this because she emailed me back with a long, involved question about registering for a certain course. I'm pretty much like

I am Momo. I take care of the immunizations while the Master is away.
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #68138
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:

Pretty much the only thing that gives me weird dreams is cheese. Oh man I can't even describe the weird ass cheese dream I had the other night, I don't even want to think about it.

And of course weed dreams.

Also I've just realised how limited the Maccy D's breakfast menu is in the uk. We don't have any griddles or hash browns or cakes or anything. Pretty much all you get are McMuffins, and they're all shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #68139
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
I was emailing a student to let her know I'd gotten her records, and I said, as I usually do, that I'd be happy to help with any other questions.

I should probably stop saying this because she emailed me back with a long, involved question about registering for a certain course. I'm pretty much like

I am Momo. I take care of the immunizations while the Master is away.
That was a very literal interpretation of your statement.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #68140
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
weird ass cheese dream
And thus I found the name of my first album.

Quote:
That was a very literal interpretation of your statement.
At least it was a registration question, and not an embarrassingly personal health question, which people tend to ask in person. I mean, how does anyone looking at me possibly mistake me for an educated health professional?
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #68141
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

Quote:
Also I've just realised how limited the Maccy D's breakfast menu is in the uk. We don't have any griddles or hash browns or cakes or anything. Pretty much all you get are McMuffins, and they're all shit.
I know most Canadian McDonalds also have a smaller breakfast menu than in the states, but I don't know how they can sell McMuffins without hashbrowns. That's just weird.
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #68142
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Finding hairs from my friends cat on my sweater makes me feel like a dirty cheater.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #68143
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Better than the French McDonald's. Their breakfast menu is

1) A cigarette
2) A bar of chocolate
3) A bottle of wine
4) 2 bottles of wine
5) Pulp Fiction references.

JOKES!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #68144
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Quote:
Finding hairs from my friends cat on my sweater makes me feel like a dirty cheater.
It's a good thing cats aren't monogamous.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #68145
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Pretty much the only thing that gives me weird dreams is cheese. Oh man I can't even describe the weird ass cheese dream I had the other night, I don't even want to think about it.
The only thing that is required for me to have a weird dream is to be asleep.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote