Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3134 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:24 PM   #68956
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Wait, it's a pastry?

....uh...oooooh...
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-21-2013, 10:28 PM   #68957
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I've been told the actual tail is pretty well all fat.:P
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 06:17 AM   #68958
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

I was lead to believe that beavers are dam tasty. It's been a slow morning.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #68959
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I got some waffles and syrup at the grocery store. heck yeah.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:50 AM   #68960
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by belligerent View Post
The show supernatural enrages me. I have tumblr saviored like everything as much as possible to exorcise it from my dash, ok.

I'm drinking guinness and watching America's Next Top Model for photoshoot tips, because there's like a billion seasons of it for free streaming to amazon prime customers. Melrose has just won a challenge and her prize is that she gets to interview people on the red carpet.

ONE OF THEM IS THAT DAMN MOOSE GUY FROM SUPERNATURAL kjdbfgjdbg i almost threw things

guys my life is so hard
#firstworldproblems

Yo, I tried giving Supernatural a fair shot. There's a legit hilarious episode involving the bros and a Supernatural convention in the later season worth a viewing as a convention nerd, but othrwise, it's not my thing. Even with the Red Hood as one of the leads.

Anywho, YOU GUYS, THIS EXISTS:
http://www.amazon.com/Mojo-Priest/dp...pd_cp_dmusic_0

Tracks 6 and 9 have the best titles for songs ever. I regret buying the albums I bought the last 2 weeks and not this. Actually not that's a lie, I'm fairly pleased with both Device and Fall Out Boy (SHUT UP SV!), but Imma gonna to torrent the hell out of this when I get home.

Anywho, It's anniversary/c2e2 week which means I'll be Chicago from Thursday to Monday. I AM HYPED, because I'm fairly certain I'm due for good times, and god tier Pizza and Hot Dogs. For the record, the list of awesome foods according to CHris goes like this

Sea Food- Boston and Baltimore. NO ONE DENIES THIS!
Pizza- New York and Chicago
Bagels- New York
Cheesesteaks, and fries- Philly
Hot Dogs- Chicago
BBQ- North Carolina
Beer- Brooklyn (LIQUID BREAD Y'ALL!)

The glaring omissions would be Chinese Food and Mexician. I've had awesome Chinese in both Boston and NYC, so I'm willing to call it a tie. Mexician...CA? Talk to me here people, I could use some input.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #68961
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I liked about the first 3 seasons of Supernatural when it was just like these two guy's solving fairy tale shit happening from town to town. It was like a grown up version of So Weird or something.

And then something about Satan and Christian God and it all went way in another direction. I remember being miffed because in one episode the brothers killed two Pagan god's like it wasn't no thang but their Christian god's couldn't be killed. That ain't fair bro. Then it became like, converting the Atheist brother and Satan and whatever.

I don't get how after 3 seasons of ghosts and Pagan gods they thought one of the brothers would identify as Atheist when he readily accepted the shit that happened before. Like. I don't think they actually know what 'Atheist' means, because if you listened to them it would be "angry at god because my parents are dead".

One episode was trippy and they kept seeing the young 'ghost' of a girl who was actually an adult young woman who's been acoma after her mother fed her bleach or something. It was a play on the Snow White fairy tale and what not. That one was pretty cool and junk.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-22-2013, 09:31 AM   #68962
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Didn't care for supernatural.

Started really hating it when they added that angel WHO DOES NOTHING BUT GROWL ALL HIS LINES.

The only episode I ever liked was the one brother finds and meets Death.

He looked scared shitless, and rightfully so.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:01 AM   #68963
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

I feel incredibly proud to be British, all of a sudden.

Unread 04-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #68964
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
Heh. Gross.
Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:19 AM   #68965
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
Heh. Gross.
Yup, all of it.

Unread 04-22-2013, 10:20 AM   #68966
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I liked about the first 3 seasons of Supernatural when it was just like these two guy's solving fairy tale shit happening from town to town. It was like a grown up version of So Weird or something.

And then something about Satan and Christian God and it all went way in another direction. I remember being miffed because in one episode the brothers killed two Pagan god's like it wasn't no thang but their Christian god's couldn't be killed. That ain't fair bro. Then it became like, converting the Atheist brother and Satan and whatever.

I don't get how after 3 seasons of ghosts and Pagan gods they thought one of the brothers would identify as Atheist when he readily accepted the shit that happened before. Like. I don't think they actually know what 'Atheist' means, because if you listened to them it would be "angry at god because my parents are dead".

One episode was trippy and they kept seeing the young 'ghost' of a girl who was actually an adult young woman who's been acoma after her mother fed her bleach or something. It was a play on the Snow White fairy tale and what not. That one was pretty cool and junk.
To be fair, I know a lot of people who identity Atheist as "Not shutting up about how religion is dumb on Facebook."

And I was going to say I saw that episode, and realized, no, that was the Sixth Sense I was thinking of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
BELATED WORDPLAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Didn't care for supernatural.

Started really hating it when they added that angel WHO DOES NOTHING BUT GROWL ALL HIS LINES.

The only episode I ever liked was the one brother finds and meets Death.

He looked scared shitless, and rightfully so.
I imagine Death was not as Neil Gaiman has imagined her?

Also I'm assuming that angle was Castiel? Which means that statement would upset whatever the female equvalent of a neck-beard is on Tumblr? Is there a female version of that? Or is it genderless? I'm okay with that!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #68967
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
To be fair, I know a lot of people who identity Atheist as "Not shutting up about how religion is dumb on Facebook."
And I am sure you know plenty of religious folk who want gays to burn. Can we stop playing this silly game of "LOL SOME PEOPLE MAKE THEIR BELIEFS STUPID AND MEAN"? It get's old super quick.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #68968
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
And I am sure you know plenty of religious folk who want gays to burn. Can we stop playing this silly game of "LOL SOME PEOPLE MAKE THEIR BELIEFS STUPID AND MEAN"? It get's old super quick.
Thankfully, no I don't! Doesn't mean they don't exist, but I don't associate with them, because fuck that thought-process.

Also my point was this people use the term Athesist and miss the point completely frequently, at least in relation to my facebook wall. Like pretty much every belief, except maybe Buddism? Never met a devote Buddist who was a dick.

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 04-22-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #68969
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Also my point was this people use the term Athesist and miss the point completely frequently. Like pretty much every belief, except maybe Buddism? Never met a devote Buddist who was a dick.
People misuse the term "agnostic" all the time too. It irritates me because I'm a dick that way.

Never seen Supernatural. Reviewed the last few episodes of last season GoT and am now catching up season 3. I'm struck once again by how much better it is than the books. I've been carrying my sister's cats around the house proclaiming, "I AM THE MOTHER OF KITTENS!" Though I haven't been able to make them spit fire on demand when I say "dracarys", or even cough up a hair ball for that matter.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #68970
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
People misuse the term "agnostic" all the time too. It irritates me because I'm a dick that way.

Never seen Supernatural. Reviewed the last few episodes of last season GoT and am now catching up season 3. I'm struck once again by how much better it is than the books. I've been carrying my sister's cats around the house proclaiming, "I AM THE MOTHER OF KITTENS!" Though I haven't been able to make them spit fire on demand when I say "dracarys", or even cough up a hair ball for that matter.
No sacarsm here, but "Agnostic" means you believe in a higher being, but dont subscribe to a specific school of belief? Because if so, I have a follow up comment/FB friend belief.

Re: Mother of Kittens: Yo, I need to see a video of that. I also need to see the last 2 episodes.
Also throwback, but remember when I was bitching about the lack of GoT of Itunes in a timely manner. HBO took care of that this season. Big ups to them.

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 04-22-2013 at 10:56 AM.