Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4007 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:28 PM   #71866
belligerent
Viking Metal

Quote:
Are you sure Brando, are you sure?
Maybe he reads fanfiction.
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite, Sha Gojyo
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #71867
Maurishio-kun
You can call me Mau

Sadly I have no reason to be happy right now, there are two things that make me feel so depressed

- I'm seriously getting sick of my workmates, almost all of them double my age and don't understand how I am, I love to move and have fun, while they don't have the same energy as me and I feel that sometimes they try to change me, they even sometimes make fun of my hobbies and my way of acting and thinking and that makes me feel like a freak, and outside of that I feel like one of my only close friends who is my age acts like he was my father, and one ocasionally co-worker who is my sister in law is one of my few co-agers there and when we talk I feel like talking to my aunt, so all that makes me feel so alone

- I’ve never dated anyone and nor had a relationship, and I read in Internet forums that when I become older it’s not the heart and feelings that matters, but the car, the money, the house, the academic degree and also I read articles like this http://www.thatashgirl.com/2011/05/d...ks-part-1.html and when someone my age asks for advice on dating they always answer “It’s OK cause you’re already with a grade and a stable job” or “At your age you should see your mate as a potential wife” (I’m not even ready for marriage) or “I’d never date anyone that age who doesn’t have a car” (I don’t have one, and I don’t want one!), it sometimes makes me feel like at this age I don’t worth for what I am but for what I have and that i will never experience love when each other matter and nothing else like in a younger age.

Looks like I’ll never be happy in my life

CURRENT COSPLAYS

Takuto (Full Moon wo Sagashite) 25%
Takato (Digimon Tamers) 100%
Leo (Barra - Homesport Deluxe (Original) 45%
Izumi (Digimon Frontier) 50%

"There are only two things in this world that you can't change: The star we orbit and my opinion about adults"

-Annonymous-

Last edited by Maurishio-kun : 06-22-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Maurishio-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #71868
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I have hummus and veggies. Life is good.

Emmers - you may want to put yourself in complete control of whatever birth control methods you guys use.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 11:58 PM   #71869
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

I have mead.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 05:06 AM   #71870
Lidaea
Frightened Rabbit

The beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is so awesome, but they took it down 5 minutes ago for maintenance for the next week... the pains of playing closed beta.

Facebook
Lidaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 05:27 AM   #71871
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidaea View Post
The beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is so awesome, but they took it down 5 minutes ago for maintenance for the next week... the pains of playing closed beta.
I hear you there. Though, improvements are always nice to look forward to. They really need a text resize option for the quest dialogue and UI resize and toggle option...I also need a ps3 keyboard because typing is one huge pain in the butt!
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #71872
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post
I also need a ps3 keyboard because typing is one huge pain in the butt!
So...any USB keyboard...
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #71873
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

My coffee wasn't strong enough this morning so I added one of those little espresso candies into my cup.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
Unread 06-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #71874
BisectedBrioche
Da ba di da ba di...

Bloody hell it's windy today.

Not that it matters. I've nearly finished Mark of The Ninja. Nearly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
My coffee wasn't strong enough this morning so I added one of those little espresso candies into my cup.
I endorse this way of thinking.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #71875
LoliLovely
They Can't Fire Me I Quit

Kill me
LoliLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #71876
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Aislynn wants to be Pinkie Pie for Halloween. She asked her grandma (my mom) to make her Pinkie's gala dress, so I'm making a sketch of what it looks like then I'm gonna hand it off to my mom. Baby girl also told me a while back she wants me to have a Gala Rainbow Dash costume. I love my daughter. I guess I know what I'm working on for the next few months.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
Unread 06-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #71877
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

I'm being so lazy right now, but need to study more tonight for an insurance license test XD I'm sick of studying!!!!!

There are also 2-3 movies in theaters I still need to see sometime. Need to make time...Also need to find time this week to hangout with a friend, because supposedly he wants to tell me something lol. So busy!

Youtube Page

Cosplays
Monkey D. Luffy (Film Z Battle Costume) - One Piece (2013)
Grumpy - The Dark Knight (2013)
Monkey D. Luffy (Alabasta) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (2 Years Later) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (Strong World) - One Piece (2011)
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #71878
Lidaea
Frightened Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post
I hear you there. Though, improvements are always nice to look forward to. They really need a text resize option for the quest dialogue and UI resize and toggle option...I also need a ps3 keyboard because typing is one huge pain in the butt!
Haha, I tried playing it on PS3 for a bit, I just couldn't get used to the controls. Apparently you can use a full-sized keyboard and a mouse, though. I can't wait for the next test, and then the open beta where I can finally start a solid character!

Facebook
Lidaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #71879
Lithium Flower
Handphones

WHOA BOY THIS WEEKEND.

Yesterday Boyfriend and I went to his aunts house to work some more on the various yard work that she needed to get done. It was humid as all hell and very shortly after starting to work we where both dead tired and drench in sweat. His aunt had left shortly after we came and within an hour and a half a huge storm hit and we where unable to finish much.

We couldn't leave for another 2 or 3 hours when the rain finally let up enough.

So today we came back to finish up as much as we could. It was 90 degrees and sunny out. We are both sunburned like cray cray. A few times I had to sit down in the garage because I felt like I was getting heat stroke. Ever since I was very very young I've been really sensitive to heat and would start to get a very bad headache, throw up, and then pass out if I couldn't cool down in time.

For much of the day I was in between a mildly disrupting headache and one that made me pretty concerned I'd get full blown heatstroke. I felt so uselesssssss.

But we got lotsa stuff done and his aunt ordered a big helping of fried chicken, potato wedges and made brownies for dinner. So goooooooddddddd.

So I didn't pass out and got fried chicken and brownies for dinner. Heck yeaaaaa

Oh also, Jiji fell in the toilet. He's been walking around trying to find an appropriate dry spot to sit and lick at the wet spots on his leg and tail.

I dried him off as much as I could with a towel.

He did not like the hair dryer.

God speed Jiji, you colossal dumbass.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Last edited by Lithium Flower : 06-23-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #71880
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

We finally stole Meghan's sister's AC and put it in the dinning room. Now the living room/dinning room (they are essentially one big room with columns separating them.) are livable.
When I got home from work I put Carlton in his playpen in the living room, with his food, water, and a bit of hay. He seems happy. I will be doing the same tomorrow so he doesn't overheat.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote