Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3824 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #73801
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0rvu51nku8a3 View Post
No, we just busted some tricks.
I'm definately getting better. Here's my list of tricks so far

Ollie (standing, not while in motion)
Rock fakie
Rock n roll
Axel stall
Feeble
Willy
Fakie pause (a trick of my own design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #73802
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
My husband is working security for the Black Sabbath concert tonight. I'm so jealous.
Unless he has access to a Time Machine, don't. Seeing Ozzy live during the last 2 decades is a hot mess.

Quote:
Was it completely funded by kickstarter? I thought the game was already in late stages of development and they just wanted money to help them finish and publish it. Or was that Gunpoint?

I very rarely trust kickstarter when they're building something from scratch. If all they have are concept art no way in hell am I risking it. If its well into development or nearing completion only then do I trust it to actually come out, but even still I don't know anything about actual quality.

The only thing ive ever kick started was the Anamanaguchi album, and that was because I already know I like their music, all tracks were finished and I had complete faith that they'd reach their goal.
I kickstarted a few things, and have not been dissapointed by the results. Hell I just tossed $50 at my friend's attempt to save her house via crowdsourcing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
No he likes being touched, I dunno about RDJ
There's a difference?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
But in any case she's one of those people who, from the moment she got engaged, morphed into this domestic goddess-type who won't shut up about her upcoming wedding and how great her fiance is and how happy happy happy she is to wake up at 5am to make mocha-kale smoothies and sole en papillote with fresh chervil from the garden or whatever so basically I've gone from side-eyeing to flat out laughing.
For a minute I thought were talking about my sister in law, but then I saw the health-food thing.

Either way, devils, the whole lot of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post

Excellent use of SoD, 10/10, would clap again.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #73803
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
I think recognizing limits is more important than unearthing every kink someone might have. I haven't even considered/forgot about dozens of things for years.
Well, yeah. And it was mostly just a crack about that Venn diagram, anyway. Like if it were really that important, we'd both have covered it by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
For a minute I thought were talking about my sister in law, but then I saw the health-food thing.

Either way, devils, the whole lot of them.
Oh, dear, no. Your SiL is not involved with my Twitter and I'd like to keep it that way.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #73804
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Seeing Ozzy live during the last 2 decades is a hot mess.
Seeing the posts of the last few weeks, I expected that to finish with "IN MY PANTS".
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 09:17 AM   #73805
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Oh, dear, no. Your SiL is not involved with my Twitter and I'd like to keep it that way.
OR SO YOU THINK! No I'm serious, she apparently has stalking account she uses just to keep up on people's lives. It's...terrifying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
Seeing the posts of the last few weeks, I expected that to finish with "IN MY PANTS".
Modern Black Sabbath is the opposite of Pacific Rim.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 07-26-2013, 09:22 AM   #73806
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

Quote:
I used to skateboard. I was a fucking beast.

A mate of mine full-on snapped his leg while we were doing an 8-set and we had to call an ambulance and when they got there the paramedics put a pill in his butt. Like, right up there.

Another time a friend of mine stacked it and broke his wrist, and we had to walk to the hospital and we named it the "shliggedy wiggedy wrist" because it looked like wet tagliatelle.

I never broke anything, because I was the fucking man.

Although I did skewer my taint on numerous occasions, which was less than ideal.

GOOD CLEAN FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.
Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #73807
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiChama View Post
Awwwwww yeah you have joined us in the AC group. :'D But ohhhh I'm sure the kitty sounds cute. <3
I'd been playing a save on Brando's game where he was already the Mayor. So I had a buncha stuff already and it was nice to just be able to move it over to my own game. But all the animals in my town are ugly as hell and I hate them. I miss the animals I made friends with in Boyfriends town >:I

I am hoping I hear from the shelter people today so we can arrange to bring JiJi, or current kitty, in to meet Cheeseburger. JiJi was housed with another cat at the shelter and Cheeseburger had been in a home with another kitty prior to being abandoned so I am hoping they get along. But if they don't, if one or both of them is scared or aggressive, I just can't adopt the new kitty.

It wouldn't be fair to JiJi to bring in an aggressive cat and have him be bullied and it wouldn't be fair to bring in any new kitty and have them be bullied and scared of JiJi. So I really want to get a chance to bring JiJi around to see how they are together.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 09:52 AM   #73808
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post

A mate of mine full-on snapped his leg while we were doing an 8-set and we had to call an ambulance and when they got there the paramedics put a pill in his butt. Like, right up there.

Another time a friend of mine stacked it and broke his wrist, and we had to walk to the hospital and we named it the "shliggedy wiggedy wrist" because it looked like wet tagliatelle.

Although I did skewer my taint on numerous occasions, which was less than ideal.

The skating days of my halycon youth were brought to a screeching halt when the younger brother of an acquiantance ruptured his grundle so badly that it was punctured. We're talking pool of blood, shrieking up into the sky in front of the public library, the whole shebang.

Quote:
Quote:
Especishillly you sam.
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #73809
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post

THIS SYBREN, I DRIFT WITH HIM, I CALL HIM SKEWERED TAINT, BECAUSE ANAL!

Unread 07-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #73810
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
OR SO YOU THINK! No I'm serious, she apparently has stalking account she uses just to keep up on people's lives. It's...terrifying
But I am totally unsurprised.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #73811
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
But I am totally unsurprised.
Oh right, you're one of the 6 people who believe me when I say she's the literal Christian Devil.

Unread 07-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #73812
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Oh right, you're one of the 6 people who believe me when I say she's the literal Christian Devil.
She puts up a good front, as I just find her rather dull. Does she save the evil for family?

Quote:
Quote:
Especishillly you sam.
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:44 AM   #73813
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Quote:
I still don't get why they made this guy look like Rodney Dangerfield.

'Cause you know, when not complaining about the lack of respect he receives, he's out shredding.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #73814
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
I still don't get why they made this guy look like Rodney Dangerfield.

'Cause you know, when not complaining about the lack of respect he receives, he's out shredding.
Didn't you see the end of Back To School? He had some gnarly tricks up his sleeve!

Quote:
Quote:
Especishillly you sam.
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #73815
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

I really wish I could show you guys the envelope I just opened, because it was A TREASURE.