Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4006 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #7516
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireKitty View Post
I like mixed drinks, vodka and rum being key for happiness. I still have yet to enjoy any Tequila (besides Tequila rose, but that shits expensive).

Smirnoff ice is still a favourite.

I don't drink very often though, besides wine for dinner on occasion.
I recently went 30 days w/o drinking to see how long I could last/if any weight would be lost. The answer for the later was no.

As for anything from Smirnoff, I can't anymore. It's not booze, it's alocoholic sugar, which is only a step about, say 4Loko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphy View Post
I can't stand beer, I do like vodka though. And never again will I try tequila. Oh underage drinking, you amuse me so.
Thanks for the sun and warmth BTW!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #7517
SkyBlueEyed

I can't begin to thank you guys enough; I do feel infinitely better right now, yeah, I think I can get through this. To be honest, I want to make it work... Cause if I lose her, despite it just seeming to some that 'all I'll only lose is time', I do feel like I'll be losing a lot more. I do feel really strongly (that even a word >.<?) for her, *insert blah blah about it being long distance* yeah well, its my first long distance relationship, its not like I have them all the time and just say I feel the way I do for people because Im sad and lonely and cant get a girl in real life. I've had many girls in real life, same as Im with this girl, and I do have strong, genuine feelings for her.

Either way, I think I'm kinda realising that I'm being treated worse than I thought I was in the first place. Im not going on Skype tommorow, and depending on what she acts like when I next speak to her (or when SHE speaks to me, as advised) I'll either bring this stuff up or not.

Hell, I might even show her this thread. I'm kinda wondering if she realizes what she's actually doing... After all, you guys have described my situation much better than I have...

Quote:
So you spend all that time.... with yourself.... while she is busy.... roleplaying.... with someone else.... (What the.... i don't even....)
Huh.. Yeah, THAT guy. When I posted the PM I sent her I cut off the first bit, I sent that PM after she spent a night out with some other guy. And then a few days ago, she was worrying about going to a con, cause he was constantly going on about some girl he liked, and she'd find it awkward. ...Yeah, I asked if she liked him and she claims not to.

But it just seems too suspicious now.

Either way, I dont see why I should have to go through that again. My ex girlfriend of one year was like this, also chatting to loads of males, leading them on all the time, telling them she loved them all for attention. Not saying shes doing all of this, but I'm not being second best again, cause that was a horrible horrible feeling, and it always ends up with them cheating anyway. ...I'm experienced at being cheated on, which is quite sad, considering I try to be as nice as possible.

Sorry; life story. Yes, I have discussed a future with her, I made a load of plans as to how I was going to get the money to fly and see her, blah blah, I've started improving my grades in college so I can definitly pass and get into university and get a loan so I can use some of it to visit her or something. Either way, she didnt sound too interested when I told her.

...Yeah, thanks everyone. It all means a lot to me, I couldn't describe how much.
SkyBlueEyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 10:54 AM   #7518
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

OH MY GOD I HATE MY SCHOOL AND MY MOTHER L,JHDSGFSILEUFHDFD
Imma cry.

Oh and @SkyBlueEyed I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond to you, this has been an insanely stressful week and your message was really long. I started typing something and then my browser crashed ^^;
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #7519
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.

Dammit, Guillermo del Toro report, why are you so hard to memorize?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUU......................

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #7520
SkyBlueEyed

OH, thats cool, as long as I never offended you or anything xD! I can be quite good at that, at the worst of times, its really annoying.

And yeah, I did type quite a bit, didnt I >.<
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #7521
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBlueEyed View Post
OH, thats cool, as long as I never offended you or anything xD! I can be quite good at that, at the worst of times, its really annoying.

And yeah, I did type quite a bit, didnt I >.<
No. It's somewhat hard to offend me THAT much. Usually I'd brush it off as a joke or something and YES you did type a lot. I was in the middle of making a costume (that I finished at 11:30 AM the day I had to wear it, which was coincidentally my judging time...) when I read that and was like yeaaaah, I can't respond to that.
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:08 AM   #7522
SkyBlueEyed

Well I apologise XD You could have said, I would have made it shorter XD! Anyway, you dont have to respond to it at all, I cleaered my sent box anyway cause I ran out of space... So I can't remember for the life of me what I said XD
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:15 AM   #7523
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Well I apologise XD You could have said, I would have made it shorter XD! Anyway, you dont have to respond to it at all, I cleaered my sent box anyway cause I ran out of space... So I can't remember for the life of me what I said XD
That, my friend, is what the reply button is for.
You were lecturing me about getting a boyfriend. XD
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:19 AM   #7524
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
You guys get our exports, which are generally made by bigger companies and are lower quality.
And, psh! Whatever. Come to Austin. We have several local breweries that'll knock your socks off.
I don't follow.

....we make lots of beer here. Although a lot of our companies have been bought out by large american corporations (I wish our protectionism was a lot stronger here). They still brew here (Molson etc.) though... Sleemans was bought out by a Japanese company, and they now brew their beer over here (because we rock at making beer).

(...a lot... I mean, the news covered the moving of giant beer vats for DAYS... because.... beer is news that we here in Canada... care about...I think it was for Molson...or something... thats how sad our news is... but hey, at least it's not about shootings!)

Micro breweries are really popular here.... some have gotten rather large over time though... but it's part of a big push to support Canadian companies....

I mean we have a holiday (may 24) dedicated to the.... 24. We have an Oktoberfest right in my city that is 9 days long.... because you can't get enough german and local beer.

XD

...and you are no longer invited to Canada...

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #7525
SkyBlueEyed

Quote:
That, my friend, is what the reply button is for.
You were lecturing me about getting a boyfriend. XD
No, no, no, I'm pretty sure I wasn't LECTURING. I was telling you that it probably won't be difficult for you, AND that you're in a better position to start unlike some, like my brother.

And I was talking about being old.
Thats all I remember XD

Lecturing... *Sigh* xD
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #7526
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Quote:
I can't begin to thank you guys enough; I do feel infinitely better right now, yeah, I think I can get through this. To be honest, I want to make it work... Cause if I lose her, despite it just seeming to some that 'all I'll only lose is time', I do feel like I'll be losing a lot more. I do feel really strongly (that even a word >.<?) for her, *insert blah blah about it being long distance* yeah well, its my first long distance relationship, its not like I have them all the time and just say I feel the way I do for people because Im sad and lonely and cant get a girl in real life. I've had many girls in real life, same as Im with this girl, and I do have strong, genuine feelings for her.

Your feelings don't seem to be reciprocated by her though, and that's where all these problems come from.

Either way, I think I'm kinda realising that I'm being treated worse than I thought I was in the first place. Im not going on Skype tommorow, and depending on what she acts like when I next speak to her (or when SHE speaks to me, as advised) I'll either bring this stuff up or not.

Good idea. Wait for her to speak to you. IT WILL BE HARD. But you need to know if she is willing to put in the effort or not.

Hell, I might even show her this thread. I'm kinda wondering if she realizes what she's actually doing... After all, you guys have described my situation much better than I have...

Bad idea.

Huh.. Yeah, THAT guy. When I posted the PM I sent her I cut off the first bit, I sent that PM after she spent a night out with some other guy. And then a few days ago, she was worrying about going to a con, cause he was constantly going on about some girl he liked, and she'd find it awkward. ...Yeah, I asked if she liked him and she claims not to.

If she found it "awkward" then she likely likes him. I mean when someone does that to me, i just tell them to get some balls and ask them on a date, not fret that it's "Awkward".

But it just seems too suspicious now.

Agreed.

Either way, I dont see why I should have to go through that again. My ex girlfriend of one year was like this, also chatting to loads of males, leading them on all the time, telling them she loved them all for attention. Not saying shes doing all of this, but I'm not being second best again, cause that was a horrible horrible feeling, and it always ends up with them cheating anyway. ...I'm experienced at being cheated on, which is quite sad, considering I try to be as nice as possible.

Sorry; life story. Yes, I have discussed a future with her, I made a load of plans as to how I was going to get the money to fly and see her, blah blah, I've started improving my grades in college so I can definitly pass and get into university and get a loan so I can use some of it to visit her or something. Either way, she didnt sound too interested when I told her.
Discussing a future with someone who would rather roleplay with others is not a good idea. Hence he lack of interest.

...Yeah, thanks everyone. It all means a lot to me, I couldn't describe how much.
How long have you been dating?

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #7527
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
No, no, no, I'm pretty sure I wasn't LECTURING. I was telling you that it probably won't be difficult for you, AND that you're in a better position to start unlike some, like my brother.

And I was talking about being old.
Thats all I remember XD

Lecturing... *Sigh* xD
Oh and I was going to say something about my stepmom, who got married at 40. She's perfectly happy with a little baby boy now.
YOUUUU WERE LECTURING.
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:36 AM   #7528
SkyBlueEyed

Quote:
If she found it "awkward" then she likely likes him. I mean when someone does that to me, i just tell them to get some balls and ask them on a date, not fret that it's "Awkward".
Well thats great news.
...Why the fuck is it always me? Sure, I bet this shit happens to other people, life doesn't revolve around me, I've heard that a billion and one times before too, but people ALWAYS seem to get feelings for other people while their with me. Why? Is it because I'm so goddamn boring? I put my fucking all into relationships and all people ever want to do is go off with the people who do FUCK ALL for them.

This shit pisses me off... I'm not even sure why I bother trusting people, when all they ever have done is throw it back in my face as if its not worth their bastard time.
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #7529
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

I totally forgot today is my birthday, oops.

I guess I should actually do something for it.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 11:40 AM   #7530
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Well thats great news.
...Why the fuck is it always me? Sure, I bet this shit happens to other people, life doesn't revolve around me, I've heard that a billion and one times before too, but people ALWAYS seem to get feelings for other people while their with me. Why? Is it because I'm so goddamn boring? I put my fucking all into relationships and all people ever want to do is go off with the people who do FUCK ALL for them.

This shit pisses me off... I'm not even sure why I bother trusting people, when all they ever have done is throw it back in my face as if its not worth their bastard time.
Calm down. *hug*
Just because one person thinks so, doesn't mean this is how she ACTUALLY feels. You don't know until you ask her....and by the way, I apologize because I haven't actually been keeping up with this conversation since I'm supposed to be finishing my homework and making room for the homework I have to do later. >.>