Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-13-2012, 12:30 AM   #46
LalaFTL
Red

Name of Product: Le Tigre Long in Apple
Where Purchased: Arda Wigs
Product description: This was the first time I bought from Arda and I don't think I'll buy from anywhere else. I ended up having to switch my order from the Eowyn to the Le Tigre Long because I found new color references and the Eowyn didn't come in Apple. I Emailed them the day after I placed my order and received Emails saying that they just switched my order personally right then and adjusted my payment. Got my wig in the mail 2 days later. I was floored by how efficient and quick the transaction was, and how friendly the person handling my stupid, abrupt order change was.
The wig itself is gorgeous, long, and silky. Love the color. Fits great. So happy with this order overall. (Sorry, no pictures. ><)

Past:
Blizzcon 2009 -- Blood elf in Lovely Black Dress (World of Warcraft)
Blizzcon 2010 -- Illidan Stormrage, post-op (WoW)
Blizzcon 2011 - Day 2 -- Female barbarian, medium armor/concept art (Diablo III)
Phoenix Comic Con 2012-2013 -- Eldon Ax (Star Wars: Fatal Alliance)
Present:
Blizzcon 2013 - Day 1 -- Elitist Nostalgia Brigade (World of Warcraft)
Blizzcon 2013 - Day 2 -- Darkmoon Rabbit (World of Warcraft)
LalaFTL is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #47
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

Wig: Magnum
Color: Lavender

The Magnum is very nice and soft, and the color is wonderful. My only complaint is that, depending on how the bangs are positioned, it's easy to see through to the netting. A little thin in that respect, but so long as I keep the fibers positioned right, everything should be fine.

Rating: 4

Would've been a 3 for the thinness, but the overall quality of the wig makes it a 4.

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Snow White (Zombie Panic in Wonderland)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #48
Nagii
Number Eleven

Name of Product: Le Tigre Long (Rose Pink)
Where Purchased: http://www.arda-wigs.com
Product Description: Dark pink with other pinks mixed in

Con: I brought this wig because a friend recommended them, but now I will think twice about ordering from them again. As a a poster said about. It wasn't as soft. I gently pulled it out of the bag and as soon as it was freed it became a static, tangled mess. Combing it was a chore. While I was trying to get it smooth so I can cut bangs and some length off, I spent more time coming it straight then actually doing it. Took 3 hours at least and I still haven't even done the wefts yet.

The hair also had a sticky residue on it like gel or hairspray. It also did not help the task of getting it smooth for styling and it made my hands sticky as well. I have to go spend more money to get products to find a way to salvage this wig to be used. I've never had this problem before with a long wig.

On top that the crimping detail thing at the bang area is a nightmare. When cutting bangs, it caused them to angle and lift from my face. I had to thin out the bulk and they still look like a horrble frizzy mess, which I may try to straighten in hopes that will make them look decent. You seriously cannot move this wig without it becoming a nightmare

Arda has yet to respond to me about this situation.

The only PRO I have is the color and thickness. Though I am sure I've thinned out the wig enough trying to keep it smooth so I can style it.

Overall Rating: 5
Pictures:

Friday: Chromia
Saturday: Lizzie Hearts (Ever After High)
Sunday:

Transformers Con 2015 - IDW Chromia
Fan Expo - Duchess Swan

Last edited by Nagii : 03-04-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Nagii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013, 07:56 AM   #49
xKiYoMiNaTiONx

I just bought a Lulu (Maroon) wig from Arda Wigs and it just came in. I love it!! It's so perfect! Although, it's super humongous on my head (gotta use the straps in the back to make it smaller, plus use extra bobby pins to keep it in place! But the color is perfect, and it's really good fiber to me (something that won't tangle too easily!)