Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Japan

Unread 02-28-2011, 04:48 AM   #1
CelestialShadow

Commission schedule

Hey everyone, a lot of people from the board here have been asking me to do commissions for them but I dont have time right now to answer all the emails that I get due to my daytime job. Next month i I will have more time so here is my tentative schedule for comissioning;

I am not accepting ANY commissions until after April because I am going back to Seattle for Sakuracon for a few weeks and I need to prepare a costume for myself for the event.

Once I get back then I can pretty much take any costume request but I always require about 2-3 months per costume so if you need a rush job then sorry, im not the gal to do it unless the costume is very simple. (such as a school uniform, a single item of clothing, ect)

Thanks everyone for the interest and your support! Im glad so many people are asking me for costumes =) I just wish I had time to accept them all. If you want to inquire about a costume feel free to post it here in this thread and I will get to it as time allows me too (actually its better to do it here than email me because I cant access my email at work but I can access cos.com)

If you post an inquiry then please include your clothing size and some photos too.

Thanks!

www.phantomlegacycostumes.com
www.elegantrebecca.etsy.com
CelestialShadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-28-2011, 07:23 AM   #2
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Bummer. We're headed back to the states in July. So we probably won't be able to work with you again until next Winter Comiket rolls around.

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2011, 08:00 AM   #3
RookBartly
Bass Playing Otaku

Have fun at Sakura Con! Will miss ya!

"There is no coincidence in this world. There is only hitsuzen." -Yuko Ichihara
RookBartly is offline   Reply With Quote