Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 12-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #1
endogladry

Rose Quartz (Steven Universe)

hey friends! i'm planning on cosplaying this lovely lady (these are the only two available official pictures of her so far): http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...tted_Photo.PNG
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Portrait_4.png

and i'm slowly realizing i took on quite a challenge. i would really appreciate some wig and styling suggestions - thanks bunches!

Unread 12-30-2013, 11:41 PM   #2
endogladry

still not having any luck with my search :< i'm trying to figure out how long the wig needs to be to get those huge curls. i'd also rather the color be a warmer pink, like the top left of her hair in the first picture, and i'm willing to buy a couple wigs/wefts if that helps!
Unread 12-31-2013, 12:13 AM   #3
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

I have Arda's Le Tigre in Rose Pink, and it is a beautiful warm shade. Arda also has wefts. Another site to check is Gothiclolitawigs.com. Best of luck, and sorry I can't be of more help!
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2014, 01:00 AM   #4
endogladry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY-chan View Post
I have Arda's Le Tigre in Rose Pink, and it is a beautiful warm shade. Arda also has wefts. Another site to check is Gothiclolitawigs.com. Best of luck, and sorry I can't be of more help!
ah, thank you so much for this! i poked around arda's site and actually asked in their forum for advice, and i got an awesome answer, so pointing me towards them was a huge help!!