Note that I did modifications to all three patterns I used for the main part of the outfit. I will try to include them with each pattern I link.
I kept the double lapel to keep my sanity. Nothing I did gave me that single point properly, but part of my fluffy cravat, jabot, whatever you want to call it, covered one of the points at times. I also cut the back to point instead of square, and cut the front to be a straight line instead of going a bit square at the center front.
I did the front, but then cut long pieces to be the tails that tied into the bow in the back instead of the drape.
Now this is NOT made to go over a bustle pillow, but I did it anyway. What I was going for was the straight shape. Once I fit it over my pillow, I cut the hem even, then did the pleats at the bottom.
Along with all that, I used a Burda pattern to make the shirt. I also made a petticoat with just a bit of netting at the bottom to flare the pleats, and I made a steel boned corset to go under it all. The jacket is made to fit over a corset, so I would suggest using one. It also just makes it all look nice and smooth to me. The cravat/jabot I just drafted up myself. The hat is one I covered with matching fabric. Gloves were bought.
My final results: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2590030/