Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Kingdom Hearts

Unread 10-26-2003, 03:10 PM   #1
RaveSleeper
Neji-Kun

HI everyone im doing a KH Cloud for Acen but

Im a pretty new to cosplay....... well actually im extreamly new (only been to one con) my only costume ive done so far has been haru from groove adventure rave and it wasn't that great but not bad ether. I was happy with it even though my sword broke before the con and i couldn't use it T-T. Anyway im still on the con rush you get so i started to think about Acen in 6 months. I wanted to do a guy with a big sword and he had to look cool so who else did i pick but cloud ^_^. So i want to do the KH Cloud cause hes just L337 RoXoR (b^^)b but i don't have a clue where to start at all. i have boots that are PERFECT aside from the fact that they are black not brown but that should be fine. the pants i donno what i should use maybe drak blue jeans i guess. the shirt ill prolly just cut off the selves of a T-shirt and the cape i can find some fabric and do that. The metal stuff on his arms with the spike things i have no idea what to use for them along with that shoulder guard. the leather belt things on his chest i don't know how i should set them up really. and last the leg guard thing one his one side i don't know how i should make that. Please i know im asking for a lot of help but im not just some lazy guy who doesn't want to figure things out on his own. i just don't know any better cause im so new. Please offer any help you can give me , remember i have a lot of time to work on this before Acen and i want to look good there after seeing all the cool people at Anime Reactor (one of my good friends included). Im Very sorry to trouble you all and i thank you for your time in reading this looooong post ill take any ideas i can and feel free to tell me about better stuff to use for the clothes and cape. Thanks SOOOO much again ^_^
RaveSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-26-2003, 03:12 PM   #2
Catpaw
Beyond the Viewing Window

Go PM Lord Masamune...
Catpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2003, 03:37 PM   #3
RaveSleeper
Neji-Kun

no one can help at all or am i just not liked T-T and i pmed him right after i did this post just so you know ^_^
Unread 10-30-2003, 03:17 PM   #4
Miss Valentine
Discover Your Inner Stud

Well you can always talk with RikkuX; she did Femme KH Cloud. She can totally help you and her sword rawked! ^_~
Unread 10-31-2003, 04:03 PM   #5
RaveSleeper
Neji-Kun

yeah i saw you guys at AR nice job on the skit one of the better ones heh
RaveSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2003, 10:43 PM   #6
Miss Valentine
Discover Your Inner Stud

Aww thanks so much! I can't wait to see Cloud at ACen! ^_~ Also, if you need help or just want to be around cosplayers for help and fun, look in on the C^3, the Chicagoland Cosplay Club. Good luck with Cloud!