Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 03-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #16
K1k2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKatCaughtcha View Post
...I have a before swimsuit shot...but I'm not sure that's a good thing to post in an open forum...
I can more then understand if your hesitant to show it ^_^ so no worries. Just know that from that photo there in the profile, you look great.
K1k2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #17
Aurora Maryte
The Voice of an Angel

Well...it always seems like guys lose the weight so much more easily. But still, if you managed such a dramatic change, I can do it too.
I'll post photos of myself later.
Anyway, Otakon is what?...4 1/2 months away?.. I'm attempting to lose 20lbs by Otakon, with an eventual goal of 60lbs lost.
I'll post pics of planned cosplays soon too, but they're listed in my signature.

Conventions 2014~
-Katsucon- -Castle Point- -AnimeNEXT- -Shinkoucon- -Otakon- -Dragon*Con- -NYCC-
2013 Cosplays~ Celes Chere-opera gown(FF: VI); Dr. Princess(Adventure Time); Eowyn- green dress(LOTR); Lux(League of Legends); Magik(X-men); Anna(Frozen); Apple Pie(Sakizou); Stella(FF: XV)

Aurora Maryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2011, 10:21 PM   #18
K1k2

Haha IT seems that females are so much more critical of themselves them males(Not trying to to sound sexist...I swear T_T Though truth be told I'm inainly critical of myself) And its not normal for me to say something like this...but 60 pounds from where might I ask? You dont look as though you have that much to lose ma'am. Thought the 20 by Otakon is a good and obtainable goal with proper Nutrition and Excursize(CAAAAARRRRRDDDDIIIOOOO~!) and man...you have a lot of costumes to do!
Unread 03-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #19
KitKatCaughtcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1k2 View Post
I can more then understand if your hesitant to show it ^_^ so no worries. Just know that from that photo there in the profile, you look great.
Haha, now when I get home I'm going to have to take a decent pic so I can give a start point.
The swimsuit pics are actually probably a bit heavier than I am now...
KitKatCaughtcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011, 12:02 AM   #20
HomeDepot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Maryte View Post
Well...it always seems like guys lose the weight so much more easily. But still, if you managed such a dramatic change, I can do it too.
I'll post photos of myself later.
Anyway, Otakon is what?...4 1/2 months away?.. I'm attempting to lose 20lbs by Otakon, with an eventual goal of 60lbs lost.
I'll post pics of planned cosplays soon too, but they're listed in my signature.
Do you have 60 pounds to loose? From your cosplay pictures I'd say you're going to be pretty thin after loosing the first 20 pounds.
HomeDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #21
BraveKnight

http://fav.me/d393jm3

That was what I used to look like before and after my weight loss. I've actually lost some more since that last pic too but It's getting the definition that these other cosplayers have that I find intimidating lol

Still I am proud of how far I've come and am looking forward to Otakon something bad. Also I'm 27 so if anyone is going to throw down the old card its this kid =P

*edit*

I've got some other cosplay photos/weight loss things in that link too. As well as me being emo over a girl... it would be awesome if you didn't read to much into that... I am a lot better rofl

Last edited by BraveKnight : 03-09-2011 at 04:11 AM.
BraveKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #22
KitKatCaughtcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveKnight View Post
http://fav.me/d393jm3

That was what I used to look like before and after my weight loss. I've actually lost some more since that last pic too but It's getting the definition that these other cosplayers have that I find intimidating lol

Still I am proud of how far I've come and am looking forward to Otakon something bad. Also I'm 27 so if anyone is going to throw down the old card its this kid =P

*edit*

I've got some other cosplay photos/weight loss things in that link too. As well as me being emo over a girl... it would be awesome if you didn't read to much into that... I am a lot better rofl
Woah way to go!! You don't even look like the same person.
Unread 03-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #23
K1k2

So what are y'alls goals before con?
Unread 03-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #24
BraveKnight

Well I dropped like 3 lbs today... But I'm not going to hold my breath just yet on that being permanent. It might have just been some water weight. Still I was floored I had been on a plateau for like 4 and 1/2 months... I thought I was just going to tone down what I had but if this weight loss keeps up I might actually reach my initial goal of 200. (I'm now at 216 putting me at a grand total of 69 lbs lost) I am more concerned with definition (and making car payments... -.- Just got a new Honda Civic 2010) but I'm thinking one of those weight suits would be nice to buy... I know I need to work on my core most of all. My arm and shoulder definition are getting better and I'm losing that lard ass I used to have rofl. ANYWAY I wish I had a number to put out there. I'll give it more thought but for now lets see if I can reach 200. From there I'll be more concerned with turning what I got into lean body mass.

Oh and thank you Kit Kat for the compliment!

Last edited by BraveKnight : 03-09-2011 at 10:58 PM. Reason: forgot something...
Unread 03-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #25
Midnight Raine

I've wanted to go to Otakon for the past three years, but was never able to make it. I hope I can, this year. If so, I'll probably bump into all of you there.
Colossalcon
Otakon (... possibly)
Youmacon
Midnight Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #26
KitKatCaughtcha

My goal is 140, which is ~20 lbs...not sure if it's doable.
I really need to find a work out plan though.
I just really want to be able to wear an adorable skimpy costume...and totally turn heads too. (Though I feel like that's gonna be a challenge at Otakon :P)

Totally just registered for my first Otakon...locked into this exercise thing now!!

Last edited by KitKatCaughtcha : 03-09-2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Adding stuff...
Unread 03-09-2011, 11:41 PM   #27
Lennester

I'm so up for it im trying to get into as much as shape as i can by otakuthon and i'll post pics of myself when im done right now i currently weigh 260 and i'm 6"1 my goal is 240~!
@K1K2 u totally insipired me with ur b4 and after pics!

NAKAMA HOUSE
Lennester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2011, 12:29 AM   #28
KitKatCaughtcha

@Lennester Keep us updated!! I'll be rooting for you
Unread 03-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #29
BraveKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKatCaughtcha View Post
My goal is 140, which is ~20 lbs...not sure if it's doable.
I really need to find a work out plan though.
I just really want to be able to wear an adorable skimpy costume...and totally turn heads too. (Though I feel like that's gonna be a challenge at Otakon :P)

Totally just registered for my first Otakon...locked into this exercise thing now!!
You can totally do 20 lbs by Otakon =)

we have 21 weeks before the con and if you dropped 1 lbs per week you'd be at your goal! (with one week for planning your diet if need be =P)

A very safe very healthy way to lose your weight too.
Unread 03-10-2011, 01:18 PM   #30
KitKatCaughtcha

Haha, I'm totally gonna try then...this week hasn't been too good though. :/