Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 329 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-15-2011, 09:09 AM   #91
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
You must send your boyfriend to me and I will teach him to master the distraction of the breast.
I don't think that ones possible.

He's a comic collector,gamer, nerdo, cosplayer, and comic artist...his life is basically breasticles.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #92
Nathus Dorkus
Fullmetal Dork

I'm gay, and even I get distracted. <:I

I used to go to college with a very well-endowed, short girl who once kept trying to get me to look at a massive scar she had.. However, it was near-by her chest, and I could not stop staring. D:>

[/Off topic]
Nathus Dorkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 09:55 AM   #93
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathus Dorkus View Post
I'm gay, and even I get distracted. <:I

I used to go to college with a very well-endowed, short girl who once kept trying to get me to look at a massive scar she had.. However, it was near-by her chest, and I could not stop staring. D:>

[/Off topic]

I think boobs and politics go hand in hand.

zing
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 03-15-2011, 11:05 AM   #94
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I think boobs and politics go hand in hand.

zing
Anything goes well hand-to-breast.

(From where did that subject sprout from?)
Kildread is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #95
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
Anything goes well hand-to-breast.

(From where did that subject sprout from?)
From this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Quote:
See it works the opposite for me.

"....And thats why the state of country is behind in both innovation and common sense..Boyfriend?"

"So....bouncy.......sorry what Emmers?"
You must send your boyfriend to me and I will teach him to master the distraction of the breast.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 03-15-2011, 12:32 PM   #96
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Breasts really are the only thing that could derail a politics thread to such an extent. Such a wonderful, soft, smooshy, bouncy extent.

This story is over a year old, but for some reason it exploded all over the internet yesterday as people got all indignant all over again. I only saw the same article copied and pasted to different pro-choice, left-leaning sites, without any reports on it from other venues until I did a little more digging.

I'd also like to point out that the personnel at the hospital would have been in compliance with HIPAA privacy laws when they reported it to police, provided Taylor actually admitted she'd tried to terminate the pregnancy herself rather than just having thought about it.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #97
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Breasts really are the only thing that could derail a politics thread to such an extent. Such a wonderful, soft, smooshy, bouncy extent.

This story is over a year old, but for some reason it exploded all over the internet yesterday as people got all indignant all over again. I only saw the same article copied and pasted to different pro-choice, left-leaning sites, without any reports on it from other venues until I did a little more digging.

I'd also like to point out that the personnel at the hospital would have been in compliance with HIPAA privacy laws when they reported it to police, provided Taylor actually admitted she'd tried to terminate the pregnancy herself rather than just having thought about it.
Breasts have their place in politics too you know!
For example: Breast feeding in public, women can show their breasts only in a form of protest that they aren't free to show their breasts the way a man can go shirtless at a beach, breasts being given a social stigma as having some kind of dirty and perverse nature simply by existing on a woman (moobs do not count), society and its love-hate relationship with the wonder globes. SEE THATS KINDA POLITICS.

So here's just a hilarious clip from Penn and Teller. WARNING. THAR BE BOOBIES.

So. Lady faints.
Actively goes to check on her babeh.
Gets jailed for at some time in her life thinking of getting an abortion.

Wuu?
I've thought about abortion and adoption options and I've never even be pregnant.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 03-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #98
rubyspitfire
queen of the closet

Quote:
Gonna leave this here, again.
she has a point if you remove "asians" and insert "noisy rude people". also, i know you live in socal but PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON GIRL! i don't need to be distracted by your funbags either

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post

i don't understand these doctors. every woman knows that if you want a home abortion, use a straightened coat hanger. don't risk breaking every bone in your body by throwing yourself down a flight of stairs, especially when you already have two other kids to care for /sarcasm

also, second vs third trimester... wtf? if you're going to have laws that protect the unborn then protect ALL unborn, not this technicality bs. either it's alive, or it's not. it doesn't just miraculously "become" a life halfway through the pregnancy

cosplay schedule
SoDak Con!!
Jean Havoc - Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood
Sanji - One Piece
Catwoman - DC Comics/Gotham Girls (fanart version)

Ruby Spitfire, official D20 Girl
Support a single mom ^.^
rubyspitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 01:46 PM   #99
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyspitfire View Post
also, second vs third trimester... wtf? if you're going to have laws that protect the unborn then protect ALL unborn, not this technicality bs. either it's alive, or it's not. it doesn't just miraculously "become" a life halfway through the pregnancy
It doesn't magically become "alive" and "human" all of a sudden, but there is an issue of whether or not the fetus is viable outside the womb. Mileage may vary, but usually a baby born prior to the third trimester has way lower chances of survival than a baby born after that point.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 02:01 PM   #100
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyspitfire View Post
she has a point if you remove "asians" and insert "noisy rude people".
Agreed. She's apologized. I accept it. IMO, the real lesson to be learned from Ms. Wallace (and Nir Rosen and Haley Barbour's press secretary and many many others) is to think twice before putting lame shit out there on the internet. Just because Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, etc. exist doesn't mean that it's necessary to expose the rest of the world to every passing brain fart. And if someone chooses to do so - well, yeah, good luck with that, because cyberspace is forever. Just ask Rick Santorum!
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 02:05 PM   #101
A.F.S. 1984

Quote:
Penn and Teller= awesome!

I believe I would totally support them if they decided to go into politics.

JIU JITSU is life.
A.F.S. 1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #102
toshirua3846384
take your fail and leave

Quote:
Lol Pen & Teller definitely are the shit, i hope they come out with more seasons, because right now i only have 1-7 > x <".

-->( v O x O)O"
toshirua3846384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #103
ashelia89
Visiting Gran Pulse

Because this needs to be seen...BADLY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnLmW...eature=related
The Hume's ever skew history's weave. With haste they move through too-short lives. Driven to err by base desires, towards waste and wasting on they run. Undying, we Occuria light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that Ivalice might endure. Eternal, we are hist'ry's stewards, to set the course and keep it true. The chosen is our hand - our fist - to let live some and to crush the rest.
ashelia89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #104
A.F.S. 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelia89 View Post
Because this needs to be seen...BADLY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnLmW...eature=related
Becareful... Before you take this for truth, please realize that they are furthering agendas by not telling the other side of the story. There can be multiple truths in politics.

Truth is relative.

JIU JITSU is life.
A.F.S. 1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #105
ashelia89
Visiting Gran Pulse

Hey A.F.S ,I'll explain myself as to why I posted the link to the video,I believe there's a lot of people out there *obviously I'm not complaining about any users here because there exists a politics thread here* but I'm wondering if anyone else feels as I do and sees how there's a wide disregard for politics and economics in our youth.

Over at my face book I had put up some links to speeches like Bill Moyers' "Welcome to Plutocracy" and other links about corporate media and got bashed by an extended family member,and of course the more surprising one that being overseas here with my husband in the military,a vast majority of people aren't even aware of the suffering Japan is under right now.

It leaves me to wonder,WHAT ARE PEOPLE DOING ?
The Hume's ever skew history's weave. With haste they move through too-short lives. Driven to err by base desires, towards waste and wasting on they run. Undying, we Occuria light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that Ivalice might endure. Eternal, we are hist'ry's stewards, to set the course and keep it true. The chosen is our hand - our fist - to let live some and to crush the rest.
ashelia89 is offline   Reply With Quote