Two Girls Looking to Cosplay as a Pair
I'm not new to cosplaying, however, my best friend is. Because I'm trying out this whole partnering thing, we need some ideas to go together. I'm becoming a pro, but she's pretty new. We both have fairly the same specs, but I'll give you some idea of the two of us.
Eyes: Hazel, but I do own blue contacts
Hair: Dark Brown, straight, and currently down to my shoulders (I don't mind dying it but stay away from wigs, though i do have hair extensions fitting my hair colour.)
Bust size: B-C
Hair: Dark brown, kinda curly (likes to fluff, but can straighten), and currently comes down to armpits (she wants to stay away from wigs, and i dont have the heart to dye hers.)
Bust size: B
As a word of caution: We want to stay away from things that are overdone! Which means NO Hetalia, NO naruto and NO bleach! They're all too overdone and we don't want to venture into that territory!
I'm a square enix nut, so because i already have a Serah Farron costume in the works, im getting her to do Fang so we're at least from the same series. HOWEVER, I'd rather stray from the square (though its awesome) for another set of characters. For this con, we need another one for her! Nothing to difficult or skimpy please. i dont mind the skimp, but she might.
Also: I'm doing all of the sewing but luckily we're both the same size so i cant do anything with a crap load of armour as my Aqua armour is already pissing me off.
In the Last Year:
- "Commander" Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed)
- Legretta the Quick (Tales of the Abyss)
- Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance (DC's Birds of Prey/Justice League)
- Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura - Fairy (artbook) and Pink Ribbons (Sealed Card Movie))
In The Works:
- Princess Tutu (Princess Tutu)
- Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed Destiny - Pink Ribbon Gown)
- "Lightning" Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online - Vice Commander, Knights of the Blood Oath)