Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-25-2011, 09:21 AM   #16
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

Skinny stuff round the torso and thighs but leaning more to flaring out at the ends of the arms/legs. basically, a concoction of some Final Fantasy styles (3/4 length pants, High Top Buckle Boots, fingerless gloves / gauntlets, high neck sweaters, and generally a lot of accesories [armbands, bracelettes, scarves etc] to give a busy look to the clothes.) I always wear high-collar tops.
Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #17
taitina94

I'm usually very lazy on weekday mornings and just throw on jeans and tops (plural as in layered). My preferred style is very Gothic, a little lolita, and some... cyberpunk, I suppose? I love all those little accessories, like little top hats, lacy gloves, corsets, bell sleeves; all those expensive, difficult to find things that I treasure the odd time I find one I can afford. Sometimes I'll go all out on a Goth outfit, but usually I'll wear 'normal' clothing and throw in ribboned gloves and a skull choker. My style is very all over the place. Each day seems like a new style, but I know what I like when I see it. I have a thing for those shirts with fancy things on the back, like cut up bits or designs.
taitina94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #18
DictatorForLife
Lurker Extraordinaire

I'm pretty boring XP

Flared jeans every day [or jean shorts if too nasty outside], bright colored or black shirt with some sort of picture on it, and a sweatshirt.
I do have some fun patterned chucks and such.
I've been wanting to dress more interesting-ly but I get caught up with self-consciousness XP
DictatorForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #19
StrawberrySiren
Five Feet of POWAH!

I'm sort of eclectic. Usually I dress like an indie chick. I wear vintage inspired clothes (if anyone knows somewhere that sells vintage clothing in Maryland, that would be cool) and oxfords or short pumps.

On days that I have practice, I go super casual with t shirts and jeans. Lots of super hero shirts and band shirts. Also, on super lazy days, I wear boyfriend jeans. They're so nice and baggy! I also can't wear skinny jeans with out a certain amount of stretch because my leg muscles, especially my calf muscles, are huge. Fencing is srs bsns.

In terms of shoes, other than the aforementioned, I rock black and silver pumas, black chucks, or these classic chucks I've had for years that I drew and painted over.

These days, I'm just wearing black shorts, band shirts, and my pumas.

Tumblr|Twitter|DeviantArt
StrawberrySiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #20
Brutal
Metal Thrashing Otaku

Thrash as hell

Basically the way the thrash metal musicians dressed back in the 1980s: battle jacket, jeans, bullet belts, studded belts, metal band t-shirts, white hi-top sneakers, occasionally the flipped-brim caps too.

Sometimes I do the Death Metal thing too camouflage cargo pants, or regular black cargo pants, combat boots, and as always the must have and most important part of the uniform, a metal band t-shirt.

Conseason 2014:
TBA

Bring back Naruto Trek and Yasumicon!
Brutal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #21
tehkukikookie
Uses galaxies as shuriken

Skinny jeans, a bit of androgyny, and a cowled hoodie. Saturday is crossdress day for me because it's just so comfy!

Otakon 2012
Red Dress/SMS Klang Klang, Kida, Micro Klan Klang, Aisha Clan Clan, Ms.Fortune

Toki Wartooth
tehkukikookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #22
sweetnsassy
*swish swish stab*

My prefered fashion is vintage 40s and 50s. I love the classic elegance of the eras. On a daily basis though, I usually end up wearing jeans and a t-shirt or slacks and a blouse for work.

WIP cosplays:
Toph Bei Fong (earth kindgom): 90%
Toph Bei Fong (fire nation): 90%

Future cosplays:
Toph Bei Fong (Bei Fong estate gown):0%
Haruhi Fujioka (final episode ballgown): 0%
Ciel Phantomhive (green suit): 0%
sweetnsassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #23
Hiika

I'm actually trying to dress gyaru atm so you could say that's my everyday style. ^^
Hiika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #24
CyberCandy
Just a v i r u s

my prefered fashion is decora. But because of my crap job I pretty much wear scrubs everday @.@;

CyberCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #25
Reita lover

My style is vk all the way....my parents say I look like sumthin that just walked straight out from the 80's.i usually like to wear my eyeliner across the top and halfway on the bottom.my fave outfit is a black and grey tshirt that has one of those loose droopy collars and a pair of dark blue and black,wholey skinny jeans.a few of my outfits r oshare kei-ish outfits aswell. alot of my clothes look like sumthin uruha from gazette or shou from alice nine would wear.
Reita lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 12:11 PM   #26
Rabbit-Yogurt

I have an undying love for Hime Gyaru and Mori Girl but it just wouldn't suit me (ugly-chan here) but I dress in oversized jumpers, skirts and boots for the most part. I'm sure I'd give any fashion guru a heart attack but Meh. I'm comfortable.
Rabbit-Yogurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #27
MDA
Destiny Productions

If it's not cosplay, work, or a special occassion... I'll wear whatever I really happen to feel like wearing. Which is usually stuff that makes my mom go "wha--?"

One day I might wear a baggy t-shirt with a dragon or anime character on it with baggy jeans, slip on shoes, & let my hair hang down... the next I might wear a fitted black top, baggy ripped jeans, 2-3" heel boots, pleather/mesh gloves, & a paperboy cap. My mom's fave outfit I have is black flaired dress pants, 2-3" heeled boots, a white top, black medieval bustier, a fedora & black fingerless gloves.

I'm not sure how I'd describe that. Except maybe "varied".
Madness of Duke Venomania Kaito Shion (Vocaloid) [70%] | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) [100%] | God Tier Jake English (Homestuck) [100%] | Nightie Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshihtsuji) [100%] | Condesce (Homestuck) [100%]

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2011, 09:43 AM   #28
Convulsive
My name is Kan

I dress like your average punk teen. Sometimes i dress "preppy". My favourite articles of clothing have to be my black tripp skinny jeans or my white shinigami-designed soffes :3 I also have your average emo-girl's hair, with the swishy bangs, but they havent grown out all the way so they only reach my eyebrows. And i wear a buttload of eye makeup for my age, lawlz.
Convulsive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #29
StrawberrySiren
Five Feet of POWAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazmodic View Post
I dress like your average punk teen. Sometimes i dress "preppy". My favourite articles of clothing have to be my black tripp skinny jeans or my white shinigami-designed soffes :3 I also have your average emo-girl's hair, with the swishy bangs, but they havent grown out all the way so they only reach my eyebrows. And i wear a buttload of eye makeup for my age, lawlz.
Duuude. I use to go all out with my eye makeup and colors and such. Now that I'm in college, I rock the natural look. Right now, it's like of Kate Middleton were Filipino. Soooo simple.

Tumblr|Twitter|DeviantArt
StrawberrySiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #30
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit-Yogurt View Post
I have an undying love for Hime Gyaru and Mori Girl but it just wouldn't suit me (ugly-chan here) but I dress in oversized jumpers, skirts and boots for the most part. I'm sure I'd give any fashion guru a heart attack but Meh. I'm comfortable.
Okay, I just googled "Mori Girl" and I LOVE IT.
Converting.

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote