Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-30-2013, 12:48 AM   #946
kuro-nee
Instant noodles eater

Dear Cosplay budget,

Where did you go? I miss you...

Love,
Your epically broke human
kuro-nee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-30-2013, 01:20 AM   #947
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

Dear Ivan wig,

I'm so sorry that I essentially bathed you in fake blood. Please don't look at me like that, it was for the greater good. I promise.

I still love you,
Also covered in blood

Daughter of White-Haku (Vocaloid)
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #948
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Magnus,
Thanks to you, my motto lately has been several variations of "Goddammit Magnus, now I'm broke." Thanks. Also, What the hell is with the lack of glitter in the 4th book?! Stop having outfits without glitter, I don't want to buy another wig for you, Because I'm already broke from buying your pants!

Much love,
Broke.

Labrador,
I know I said I would work on you. I know I even bought a turtleneck for you, but it's not my fault my parents said it looked too pretty on me to junk up with the fake fur. I'm sorry, so can we please stop with the recurring nightmares where it's the night before Katsucon and you're not done? I promise, I'll even order your wig tomorrow. No more nightmares please?

Love,
Quinn

Naoi,
I haven't forgotten about you. You'll have buttons soon. I've just been a little preoccupied budgeting for Magnus and fending off nightmares about Labrador. I'm sorry.

Love,
Quinn
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2013, 11:30 PM   #949
AnimeAndMusical

Dear future Sera Myu cosplay,

I know that I said I was just going to wait until the 20th anniversary came around to make you to celebrate. I was so happy when I heard about the new performance that I considered using the new design, but I really didn't like "La Reconquista".

Sincerely, when I do make you I'm SO using the old design.

Cosplays:
Wasp - Marvel Universe (100%), Winter Soldier - Marvel Universe (100%), Sasha - Attack on Titan (40%), Link (secret version) - Legend of Zelda (65%), Lady Loki - Marvel Universe (70%), Fem!Prussia - Hetalia (100%), Envy - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (100%), Lily - Pandora Hearts (95% - on hold) and Pikachu - Pokemon (100%)
AnimeAndMusical is offline   Reply With Quote