Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > DC Universe

Unread 03-24-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
TheGlitterPill

Secret Six's Jeannette

Soooo I am planning to do a costume of this character for FanExpo 2011 in Toronto. I am comissioning the jacket/dress from a super cool local designer so I can focus on doing the hair and makeup perfectly.

Right now, my plan is to do "normal" Jeannette one day, and then the next, break out the airbrush and do the "Banshee form" (think Silver Banshee, just... in that jacket).

I've ordered a wig to style myself as well as some heat-style-able extension hair, and right now my plan is to put the wig into the updo, but in a way that I can take it down, then clip in the black streaks for when I do the Banshee form.

If anyone has any thoughts or tips (or, in a very off chance, has done this costume before), I'd love to hear them. I'm having the typical "no one will recognize me" and "ohgod I'm too fat for this costume" second thoughts, so I could use some words of encouragement!

Annnnnnd if anyone who'll be at FanExpo would be interested in dressing up as another Secret Six member I'd love you forever.
TheGlitterPill is offline   Reply With Quote