Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > MegaCon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-29-2011, 06:13 AM   #196
momo_desu
bomchickawahwah

Hey~

I'm looking for photos of my boyfriend as Shippuden Sasuke, since he doesn't have a cosplay.com account. I know some people took photos with me (they might have thought I was AU Sakura... but I just have pink hair, haha) and him. He was the Sasuke with the real cursed seal tattoo:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...706473_n. jpg

It seemed like every two seconds someone was stopping him to ask for a photo. So~ haha. If you can find any, that'd be great. Thank you!
momo_desu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-29-2011, 07:20 AM   #197
PsychoRooster

I was Castiel from Supernatural, with a Dean and Sam cosplayer this weekend. I know there was another Cas or two running around - I was the tall, stocky, androgynous one with a tall Sam and a slightly shorter Dean. If anyone took our picture, please PLEASE post! We hardly got any recognition. :C

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChibi View Post
Hey everybody! Me and a bunch of people who were in our gigantic Avatar: The Last Airbender group are looking for pictures of ourselves. We were a giant group of 20, and bunches of people took our pictures. I'm currently trying to hunt down pics of us, so if you have any A:tlA character pics, either group shots or individual characters, it would be awesome if you would share a link!

Thanks, guys!
I think I screamed out the window of our car that you guys were awesome, and it turned out you were a bunch of SCAD kids (my friend Sarah, who goes to SCAD, told me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshimar View Post
I had a blast at Megacon this year! However my friend and I forgot our camera T_T...

We were the Team Rocket with the giant R so pics, and videos and such would be appreciated... we were kind of obnoxious xD
You! We got a picture of you, but its on my friend's camera, so I'll have to get ahold of her before I can post it. I loved that giant R, it was fucking amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune270 View Post
Hey I cosplayed as Sheik, if anyone has pictures/linkes to them that would be great ^__^ I was also with Skull Kid, so if anyone has pictures of either of us, please post! =D
Were you the Sheik sitting outside who I had to take a second picture of cause the Witch's hand flail was in the first shot? (I was the man/girl in the trenchcoat)

Last edited by PsychoRooster : 03-29-2011 at 07:32 AM.
PsychoRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 08:43 AM   #198
Kanti Kane
Kanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinstruMental View Post

Yes yeessss
Thank you so much (:
Kanti Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 09:03 AM   #199
Itchytasty06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanti Kane View Post
Yes, my god lol thank you so much
Would you mind if I tagged myself and my friend in it?
I not at all mind!
Itchytasty06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #200
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoPharaoh View Post
Heya! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pictures at the con or of my costume, so I was hoping someone here would have a couple I could use for my profile, etc. I was James from Team Rocket (Pokemon). Jessie and I had a big red "R" we stashed props in, etc. I'd love to steal a few shots if I could. Thanks!
You two were fantastic when you won the villain contest at Dr. Horrible. Your dance made me laugh so hard. <3 Congrats on getting into the Evil League of Evil, Team Rocket!

I was trying to find video/photos of that, but in the meanwhile, I saw this, if you haven't found it already!

http://xwinterxsilencex.deviantart.c...-You-202703202
Friday: Scootaloo (MLP:FiM), Darya "Dasha" Alkaev (Orlandia); Saturday: Dasha, Ryoko Mitsurugi; Sunday: Zubat (Pokemon Snap panel), Dasha
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #201
Shazaamo

Alexstrasza

Hey! Megacon ruled. I'll sort throgh my pics! I was Alexstrasza from WoW. Everyone had such rockin' outfits!!
Shazaamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 09:51 AM   #202
blazeraptor

Hi!

I was Barry the Chopper. If anyone has any pics of me, especially of me chopping up a sexy Jiraiya, I would greatly appreciate it.

It was hard working with gloves on so I had to rely a lot on others to take pictures for me. I unfortunately don't have much but here's the pictures I got: http://www.flickr.com/photos/blazera...7626236170037/ Thank you to all who took pictures for me.

Also, I want to give a personal apology to the FMA group who was looking for me on Saturday. I was stuck in the prejudging line for the costume contest all day! There was a FMA group in front of me in the costume contest line so I thought maybe you were them (I was wondering why they didn't say anything to me LOL) And I was looking forward to chopping that Elysia picture too! I'm so sorry!
blazeraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #203
unicornjoe
fatal ending cosplay :D

hey everyone, still looking for some pictures of me and my crew. we had a code geass group on friday with a cecile and llyod (and i was a rather short lelouch), saturday we had a vocaloid group with a project diva 2 luka in it, and then sunday i'm mainly looking for pictures of the shirtless axel walking around, my boy would love to see the pictures people took lol.

completed costumes:
sakine meiko;; vocaloid
zero;; code geass - lelouch of the rebellion
sailor moon;; sailor moon season 1
kuchiki rukia;; bleach

unicornjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 10:26 AM   #204
issasaur

Hello again! Still looking for pictures of Caprica 6 in her red dress from Battlestar Galactia. plzplzplz. <3
issasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #205
PandaTeddy
You Are My Love, My Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Wings View Post
Did anyone by chance get a picture of me ... when I was Tulio from The Road to El Dorado on Saturday?
I got a picture of you as Tulio!
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...517124_n. jpg

I'm looking for group and/or individual pictures of my friends and I as Kuroshitusji/Black Butler characters. We had a Ciel, Sebastian, Grell, Meirin, Alois, and Hannah (we also had an Undertaker, but she wasn't feeling well so I don't think she stood up for any pictures). I found one so far on dA, but our Grell, Alois, and Hannah weren't in the picture.
PandaTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 11:20 AM   #206
PsychoRooster

I made a flickr account just for Megacon. Sorry if the pictures are crooked or whatever. I don't know how to rotate them on flickr or anything.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zimothy/
Unread 03-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #207
cabose20
Cabose20

Hey guys, looking for pictures of me as chuck green from dead rising 2 on saturday. I was the one with the servbot helmet and wolverine boxing gloves. anything you guys could find would be much appreciated.
here's a pic for reference:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...124500&theater
also, if you guys can find any pictures of my girlfriend as lightning from ff13, that would be pretty awesome too!
here's another ref pic:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...289121&theater
Thanks guys!!! XD
cabose20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #208
Exterminal
maskymaskymasky

Hey guys, still looking for Masky pictures (ref pic: http://img443.imageshack.us/f/masky1.png/ )
and Anonymous pictures ( ref: http://macrochan.org/images/J/N/JNM4...5LTM7BOLHX.gif because it's funny ).

If you've seen them anywhere please let me know. <3
Exterminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #209
Exterminal
maskymaskymasky

Hey guys, still looking for pictures of Masky (my avatar) and Anonymous (black suit, green face and hands). If anybody has 'em or has seem 'em, please let me know. <3
Exterminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 12:18 PM   #210
SailorCandie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
You two were fantastic when you won the villain contest at Dr. Horrible. Your dance made me laugh so hard. <3 Congrats on getting into the Evil League of Evil, Team Rocket!

I was trying to find video/photos of that, but in the meanwhile, I saw this, if you haven't found it already!

http://xwinterxsilencex.deviantart.c...-You-202703202
PS-If anyone has pictures FROM Dr. Horrible Sing Along Picture Show, that would be great too. I'm one of the cowboys.
SailorCandie is offline   Reply With Quote