Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > MegaCon

Unread 03-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #91
se7en
The Last Quincy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keysactress View Post
The was my first ear at megacon. I went as Super Sailor moon.

I don't have a tiara or the white hair clips in my hair. But I do have the cheek marks.

If anyone can help me find a picture of me it would be greatly appericated since i didn't get to take alot myself.
I might have one of you... were you the one looking for your friend in I believe the robin outfit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1NJ4GL4R3 View Post
Hi did any one get any pics of me as Chouji , Dick in the box man , Renji (the one with the really huge sword) or Urahara ? here is a link to all my photos http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...65& aid=48897
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/...1/8b99eb3a.jpg

there.

BTW: theres 161 pictures in my megacon folder, you guys might find one of you. http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/...n/megacon2011/

just as a note there are a few doubles here n there.

Last edited by se7en : 03-28-2011 at 12:24 AM.
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-28-2011, 12:25 AM   #92
Eun
This is not updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDF_Vagabond View Post
Whoever finds a photo of me in my ODST gear, I was the only one there, get's a digital cookie it's driving me nuts that I can't find a photo and I had a lot taken of me in my suit.
Is this you dude?

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...1/P1000985.jpg

I think I have another picture of you with my brother as Russel from UP since he was basically fanboying over you. xD
Unread 03-28-2011, 12:29 AM   #93
N1NJ4GL4R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en View Post
I might have one of you... were you the one looking for your friend in I believe the robin outfit?

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/...1/8b99eb3a.jpg

there.

BTW: theres 161 pictures in my megacon folder, you guys might find one of you. http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/...n/megacon2011/

just as a note there are a few doubles here n there.
xD That was not me I was the big guy with underarmor shirt on with a red and gold box at crotch level and a black burglar mask on and jeans xd
Unread 03-28-2011, 12:31 AM   #94
se7en
The Last Quincy

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1NJ4GL4R3 View Post
xD That was not me I was the big guy with underarmor shirt on with a red and gold box at crotch level and a black burglar mask on and jeans xd
bahh ooh. WAAIT u have alot of the pictures of the bleach photoshoot, like me & ichigo strangling eachother, so you were that uruhara?

Last edited by se7en : 03-28-2011 at 12:34 AM.
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 12:34 AM   #95
gemieee

Hi I'm hoping to see if anyone got pictures of my costumes.
Friday- Tsukino Azusagawa from Yakitate!! Japan

Saturday- Steampunk fairy
(I'm so sorry if I bumped into anyone with them it was too busy to maneuver around people properly =/.

Sunday- Link from Twilight Princess
gemieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 01:29 AM   #96
N1NJ4GL4R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en View Post
bahh ooh. WAAIT u have alot of the pictures of the bleach photoshoot, like me & ichigo strangling eachother, so you were that uruhara?
Yup that was me
Unread 03-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #97
Incendive

It'd be great to snag some shots of myself!

I was Starlock Simon from Gurren Lagann on Saturday and Sunday(male and I had the star glasses).

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and my friends were Slave Princess Leia(a brunette with her hair tied back) and a business man Stormtrooper. pictures of them would be greatly appreciated as well!

Last edited by Incendive : 03-28-2011 at 01:46 AM.
Incendive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 01:52 AM   #98
Un-Kun
Wanted: Sunshine in a Bag

Megacon is always such a blast, and this year was no different, although it was a little more hectic...

This year I was mainly Robin from Young Justice (the comic, not the cartoon) usually with an Impulse. But I was also Mad Mod from Teen Titans on Friday. And a friend and I did Stan and Kyle from South Park on Saturday (although the majority of that was spent in the hall sewing...which apparently got us quite a few photos, strangely enough...)
Un-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 02:36 AM   #99
GuardianSpirit

Oh hey there! I would be really happy to find some pictures of me and my boyfriend ^^ (He is pretty tall approx. 6ft 3)

Friday I cosplayed Haruhi accompanied by my Tamaki (ouran uniforms)

Saturday I was Spirit (red hair, black suit, cross tie) accompanied by my (screw in head stitched up lab coat),Stein (Soul Eater) also joined by a chrona (that did the incredible back bending) and a maka. BUT he (The stein/tamaki) was also Fai (Tsubasa) with a huge staff for about an hour on saturday as well.

Sunday I was briefly jacuzzi from baccano, but i was only there for 2 hours, so im sure no one got a picture *sadface* and he was Ladd (Light brown/blonde hair, ALL white suit) along with a graham (blonde, with a huge wrench, and blue mechanic jumpsuit) and a nice (short height, long blonde hair, eye patch, scars on body)

Last edited by GuardianSpirit : 03-28-2011 at 02:41 AM.
GuardianSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 03:17 AM   #100
Michellzebub

I cosplayed Ramona Flowers on Saturday (I know there were a million of them). I was the Ramona with bright blue hair and pinky volley ball shorts.. I have a crappy cell phone pic for reference...
Michellzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 04:42 AM   #101
Frostmourne
Sherry Wrong

If anyone has pictures of my Rogue cosplay from Friday, Beatrix or Cloud on Saturday, or Saya takagi from high school of the dead please send them my way! I hope everyone had a great time! This year rocked!
Sunday : ?

Planned 2011 : Aisha Klan Klan (Outlaw Star), Ai Chan (Yatterman), Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Frostmourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 07:07 AM   #102
Truest_Strike
T.S.

I was Jason Todd/Red Hood on Friday, and Deadpool on Saturday. There were a lot of Deadpool's, and I guess if you caught a pic of me I was mostly laying down on the floor for shots, and eventually hanging out with a Lady Deadpool in the later half of the day.

Thanks to anyone who has any pics.
Red Hood - Jason Todd
Truest_Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 07:09 AM   #103
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

Frostmourne - I got a photo with A Rogue on Friday. XD Did you pose with a tiny Gambit?
Days Undecided: Athena Cykes (Ace Attorney 5), Tyleet (ElfQuest), Squirrel Girl (Marvel Comics), Gambit (X-Men), Darya "Dasha" Alkaev (AFO Orlandia OC); Sunday: Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron) OR Fawn (Disney Fairies)
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 07:13 AM   #104
DeliriumDreamer
KH/FF Fangirl

I was gunner Yuna with a songstress Yuna on Friday, Ed Elric with a big cosplay group of FMA people (including Winry, Hawkeye, Hughes, Falman, and Rose) on saturday, and Ed again with just Winry on Sunday.
DeliriumDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 08:17 AM   #105
keysactress

By the way my costume looked a little like this. If that help narrow down you search.

minus tiara and white hair clips....because some how in between may and march they got lost.
keysactress is offline   Reply With Quote